• Published 25th Jan 2023
  • 160 Views, 2 Comments

Helping Hooves - CandiedBlueInkSpots



The Mane 6 help each other out, and have a blast doing some fun activities.

  • ...
 2
 160

Pinkie's Cake

Author's Note:

THOSE WHO HAVENT FINISHED MLP:FIM, POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD IN THE FUTURE!

LOCATION: SUGARCUBE CORNER'S KITCHEN

PONIES INVOLVED: PINKIE, TWILIGHT, MR. AND MRS. CAKE.

Pinkie huffed in annoyance. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't get the cake looking just right. "Man.. I can't believe Mr. and Mrs. Cake really just left for vacation on such short notice.." Pinkie had been icing the cake while talking. She turned to face her pet gator. "What do you think of this cake, Gummy?"

Gummy stuck his tongue out as a response.

"Hmm.. I don't really like it either," Pinkie sighed, but quickly sprung up again. "Ooh, maybe I should ask Twilight if she can help me!"

And like that, Pinkie Pie bounced off to Twilight's castle.

"Hey Pinkie, what'cha doing here?" Twilight looked at her friend, being a bit confused.

"HITWILIGHTSOTHEREWASTHISIDEAANDITSREALLYREALLYCOOLBUTITSALSOABITOFAFAVORANDIREALLYREALLYNEEDHELPANDIWASWO-" Pinkie was cut off short by Twilight. "Hang on Pinkie, slow down.. You're talking too fast!"

Pinkie inhaled quickly. "Twilight, this might be a teensy, teeny bit of a favor.. but.. can you help me out with running Sugarcube Corner?"

Twilight looked a little lost. "But, Pinkie.. What happened to the Cakes? Aren't they supposed to be running it?"

"But, Twilight!! The Cakes left for vacation! Now, I need help baking all those Cakes.."

Twilight thought for a moment and said, "Wait, so, the Cakes left you temporarily in charge of Sugarcube Corner.. and you need help baking?.. But, Pinkie, Isn't baking your strong suit?"

Pinkie shook her head quickly, "Nope, Nope, Nope! TWILIGHT, YOU'VE GOTTA LISTEN TO ME! I CAN'T BAKE THESE CUPCAKES!!!"

Twilight was taken aback by her sudden change of tone. "Well.. If you really need it.. I'll help you." Twilight, before heading out the door yelled, "SPIIIKKEE!! IM GOING OUT TO HELP PINKIE PIE!! REMEMBER TO DO YOUR CHORES!"

Just like that, Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle were headed for Sugarcube corner.

When they arrived at Sugarcube Corner, Twilight took notice of all the dirty pans on the floor and burnt cake on the ceiling. On the counter lay about 100 perfect cakes, ready to be frosted and topped with toppings.

Pinkie was excited, while Twilight was already quite overwhelmed. "Now," Pinkie chirped. "We frost them! Lucky for us, they all asked for a suprise!"

Pinkie handed Twilight a piping tool and told her to get icing.

Over the span of 2 hours, Twilight and Pinkie frosted the Cakes.

After they finished baking the orders, Mr. and Mrs. Cake waltzed in.

"Hey, Thanks for covering for us. Our flight got canceled and we had to walk back." Mrs. Cake laughed it off.

Mr. Cake chimed in "Hope you guys didn't have too much trouble."

"OHH. Oh no, It was nothing at all, really." Twilight politely chirped.

"Well, That's a relief," Mrs. Cake sighed. "Thought Pinkie would've burned out.. Well, Bye now! You ponies can go home. Thank you both!"

Pinkie and Twilight went home, exhausted. Weirdly, none of them could sleep, so Pinkie and Twilight watched several scary movies until they were very tired.