• Published 17th Dec 2022
  • 521 Views, 58 Comments

Quiet Days - AlphaDidAlotOfThings



One day, a fantasy obsessed good for nothing student wakes up with everyone gone, and his body seemingly replaced with a ponies. Now, it's up to him to save and restore humanity.

  • ...
2
 58
 521

PreviousChapters Next
Day 76, A Day Out.

August 5th, 2015

Dear Journal,

Not a lot to say about today, it was a pretty normal day we all went out and decided to just explore this place y'know? Kaiser obviously wasn't going to take us out anywhere whether it was in or outside of Canterlot.

He was nice enough to give us a decent amount of bits as a "allowance" of sorts to spend while we're staying here though. I really don't get him, one second he'll be decently nice to you the other he acts like he hates your guts.

Some ponies man, some ponies…

But yeah, we went out but before any of that or just leaving Canterlot we stopped at some boutique of sorts because Minuette said there was "something she wanted to get from there."

A pony named "Sassy Saddles" greeted us at the door and helped us pick out and try on some outfits.

I swear, these ponies have the most inconsistent naming conventions in existence. First we'll have decently normal names like "Kaiser Silverstar" (still pretty weird by normal human on earth standards) then we'll have names like THAT.

Seriously, how do these pony names work? I hate the fact they're actually kinda growing on me too. Hm… My name is Bliss Flower, Alyssa's is Fierce Fire, John is Steady Steel because that's what he is, he's steady as steel!

Madeline is Mayday (after the wee-woo sound sirens make) and Blake is Torchlight!

I won't lie and just say I basically played dress up with Alex at Canterlot boutique. He didn't have much of a choice, as soon as I walked in and saw all those pretty dresses I already knew I was gonna force politely ask him to try on as many as possible.

Alex was surprisingly fine with it. "Well fine..." Is what he (she) said. He (she) still seemed kinda uncomfortable with it though.

Dammit Alex, you're a girl now! And there's no turning back, EMBRACE YOUR FEMININITY!

Lonely Day (Alex) came out of the changing room wearing an elegant light green dress that perfectly matched her coat. "So, how did I look?"

My eyes lit up as soon as I saw her, she was so…. "Cute!" I felt like I was gonna have a nosebleed… It's not like he she wasn't cute before, but that spell Moriah definitely made him her 10x cuter!

When it was my turn to try things on, Alex obviously got his payback… Is what I would say if I actually cared about things like that! Jokes on him, I don't care about my gender!

I stared into my reflection in the mirror. I had on an elusive black dress with a purple butterfly theme of sorts. "I look like a goth."

We didn't really buy anything at the boutique, there's no need to if we need clothes or anything we'll get them later.

I'm "naked." I have been for a while actually, I gave up on trying to wear clothes, look we're magical equines, we have fur we don't need clothes.

Minuette still got something, I think…? I asked her what she got and she just said "It's a secret." she wouldn't let me see what was in the bag either, it's pretty small though…

After that I told Minuette we probably wouldn't see each other until later since me and Lonely Day were gonna go somewhere, likely outside of Canterlot. She just said "alright" and told me she was "gonna spend some time with her friends so she could get to know them better."

We both waved goodbye and saw each other off.

Me and Lonely Day headed to the train station to go… Somewhere… We didn't know where to go so I whipped out the map of Equestria the princesses gave us when we went to see them yesterday.

We both came to an agreement that wherever my hoof lands first is where we're going.

So, I closed my eyes andddd…

"Are you serious…?"

"What…?" I didn't get it so I opened my eyes and my hoof landed on Las Pegasus. Bucking Las Pegasus. It's not that far but still. It's in the freaking sky!

I would've just flew us there if I was actually fine with flying more than two inches off the ground so we just took a train to Ponyville to hitch a balloon ride. (It was the last place we saw one.)

It didn't take that long to get there or to get to Las Pegasus. We were lucky enough to not get swarmed by Paparazzi. Thank, Celestia. (That's what ponies say here instead of things like "Thank god")

I might not like heights too much but even I could tell that it was beautiful. Just seeing everything from a bird's eye view like that, it was so pretty… It honestly made me want to give flying a try. Maybe, it won't be so bad… (I doubt it.)

We enjoyed our time at bootleg horsie Las Vegas.™ Played a couple of games at the arcade (I suck at DDR), went on this super duper awesome roller-coaster (I still feel like I'm gonna throw up…), and saw this pretty cool magic show!

We unfortunately couldn't gamble, besides I don't think Day is old enough for that…

We probably would've stayed at the super expensive resort if we actually had money for that. Kaiser didn't give us that much. (He should've he's probably stacked!)

On the way out these two ponies tried to con me for some kind of souvenirs…? They asked me a bunch of weird questions like, if I was a tourist or if "I was new around here because they've never seen me before."

Thankfully, Day came to rescue and shooed them off, well sort. He told them "We aren't interested in your junk."[/color)

That got them pretty riled up. "Well, well looks like we've got a feisty one here, whaddya think brother?" One of them said.

"Maybe you should run off to your mommy, little filly." The other one added on.

They didn't believe him when he said he was twenty.

In the end I had to step in too. "Look, we don't want anything you're selling so just leave us alone, okay?"

That somehow got them to back off, phew… I felt like Day was gonna kill them back there, he seemed pretty angry especially when they called him a "filly."

I think their names were Flim and Flam… Ten bucks says they run the place. There was a statue of them at the fountain, so yeah, probably.

We took a balloon back "home" after that and met up with Minuette there. I asked her how her day was and she told me is "good!" and that "she had alot of fun!"

Well, that's good. It's good that she's happy…

I asked Peco about Kaisers behavior and apparently, he's always been like this. "It just got worse after his trip to Saddle Arabia though… Maybe something happened there…?" is what she said.

Hmm…

Well, that was a pretty fun day! I can't wait for tomorrow. Alot of the places here are horse puns/horse related. I would say that's weird but, yeah…

Not anymore.

Quick question, why does nopony swear in Lunas name here…? Sweet Luna…

Eh, it doesn't sound as good.

Well, as always this is Bliss Flower signing off, bye!

- Bliss Flower

PreviousChapters Next