• Published 24th Jan 2023
  • 147 Views, 10 Comments

On the other side of pool - Sweetie Bow



Story about what happened to Pinkies clones after Twilight sent them to the pool and more

  • ...
 10
 147

Discord around Pinkieville

Pinkie asked Discord - ,,How did you do that?"

"Well, I have to read minds of everypony here, to find memories of your friends. I hope you don't mind".

"Of course I don't mind! I like myself, but it's pretty boring without others".

"Yeah, I know something about it" - Discord added with face that looks like he was sad and happy at once - "Anyway, we have to get to the mirror pool before somecreatures gets through the Nexus to realities full of their copies. Or else you and Twilight wouldn't be only ones stucked on the other side".

"So I have to left, moment after I got there?"

"It's for Twilight, solider!"- Discord said snapping and creating army uniform on himself.

"Yes sir, we don't leave ours!"- Pinkie Pie saluted.

Then they understood. They were all surrounded. They brought Attention of countless Pinkies. It's a bit creepy when so many identical pink ponies are staring at you.

Then Discord snapped and they were teleported before pool.

"Why don't you just teleport us to reality with Twily, without teleportating us there, before that?"- Pinkie asked.

"Because, for some reson, I can use interdimensional teleportation only in this pool. Proabably this world are separating from others".

"Why is that? Is he angry for his friends?"

"Not really. This world is glitch in reality so It's natural it's isolated by rest of magic. Imagine endless Pinkie Pies meeting with endless Twilights Sparkles. That wouldn't be good".

"Yeah. I know it's best when clones are living in their own realities".

Then one of Pinkie clones interrupted- ,,Oh, you said Twilight! I know Twilight! He send me back there!"

Then Discord realised something... But then all the Pinkies started asking too much questions:

"Do you want to have a party?!"

"What are you?"

"Can you fly?"

"Oh, oh, can I fly on you?!"

"How old are you?"

"Are you a goat, with body of snake and parts of other animals, or snake with head of goat and features of other creatures?"

Discord obviously likes chaos, but want to have private chat with Pinkie Pie. And also he don't want to be distracted from helping Twilight. The longer Twilight stays inside Mirror Multiverse, the more concerned Fluttershy gets. He don't want to make her sad. He made decision. Spirit of Chaos snapped his fingers.

***

After teleportation of Discord and his Pink friend, she asked very important question- "Um, Discord why did you use chaos magic?"

"Because I need to talk with you and then I used it to localise you".

"I mean, Twilight said you can only use it inside your own dimension".

"So you are real Pinkie!"

"Why wouldn't I be real Pinkie?"

"Because I only checked if in your brains are images of your five other friends, and many clones saw them".

"You're asking bad question, every Pinkie Pie is real. That's why my friends can't find me. Better question is, which Pinkie is from our dimension?' Pinkies never say lies."

"You're right. That's why I can delete version, where you are clone who heard all about me from Pinkie. Even If that happened, you wouldn't say you aren't from there".

"Yeah, pretty complicated situation".

"So, we are going to Twilight"

"I have just one question".

"all Pinkies are my copies, yes?"

"Yes"

"So they all appered here when I was little Pinkie Winkie?"

"Yes"

"So how they are able to create, you know, civilization with advanced things like baloons, cakes and tents and they aren't in paleopony stage?"

"Well, maybe time here runs slower?"- Discord understood something, again - "if time here is moving slower, then nobody would have time to miss us! We could stay there longer!"

"And wath about Twiliy?"

"She can wait. Twilight will be fine in world full of her clones. She proabably want to explore that reality or something".

"So we can stay there a little longer?"

"YES" - Discord said slowly with smile on his face.

***

After they get teleported, they saw giant building in shape of two storey yellow cake, with pink creme and blue sprinkles.

"Is it... this world's... sugarcube corner?"

"YES".

On her face appeard big grin

"YAY!"- she screamed.

It was biggest candy store they ever saw.