• Published 29th Oct 2022
  • 1,606 Views, 18 Comments

All The Mawile - Bounsweet



Once top of the social ladder, a young woman finds herself trapped in Equestria as a Mawile. Enslaved by Queen Chrysalis to do her bidding, this couldn't possibly get worse!

  • ...
3
 18
 1,606

Biting The Big One.

"Deceitful little creature."

"Devious cretin."

"Pathetic."

Hateful words seared into her body like a blade of molten lava. She could only wince in pain as her whole frame was wracked with agony, bones shifted as her body compressed smaller into a new shape. Fingers snapped and legs crunched, teeth sharpening into fangs as humanity was ripped from her grasp.

Her body tumbled in pain as she plummeted into a reality not her own, the world a blank canvas of lights and new sensations. She felt herself float amongst the abyss, darkness quick to engulf her vision as the only sound heard was that of her heart.

"Thump, thump." The rhythmic beating pounded into her skull like a drum, her body numb to the pain by now.

She could only float, lost to the void now.

Would this torture be everlasting or could the release of death one-day show pity?

Her mind is a swirl of new emotions, most of all fear. An emotion she hadn't felt in a long time, one perhaps she thought had been overcome years ago. Now haunting her with renewed vigor, casting her pride to the gallows for swift execution.

Suddenly an icy chill overtook her smaller fragile body. Not the grip of death but more natural it was familiar to the young woman. With the chill of a late October night, a gust of wind cocooned around her as if she were falling.

With a loud crash, her question was answered. "Arghhh!" She screamed in torment as the air had been knocked out of her lungs.

Her body slammed into dew-ridden grass with a sickening thud, her cheeks flushed red with the struggle of trying to breathe. She was certain suffocation was on the horizon, before the sweet inhales of oxygen flooded her tiny lungs.

At last, the pain started to lift, as her bruised and beaten body began to recover atop the familiar feeling of wet grass. With each shallow breath and weakened twitch of her toes, she slowly built enough strength to pry open crimson-colored eyes.

Their shimmering hue pierced the darkness around her like jewels. Her vision blurred and hazy, yet she could make out the blotched figure of treetops reaching for the heavens. The scent of nature was strong in this area, from wildflowers to babbling brooks, she could almost taste them vividly.

Her eyes shifted to the right, seeing only shadows and scattered rocks.

Her eyes shifted to the left, the odd feeling of black bangs suddenly blocking her view.

She never had bangs before, they were tacky, to say the least. Besides these darkened bangs were stiff and rock hard, as if they had been dunked into dry cement.

With a collected sigh and deep breath, she struggled to lift her head off the grass to summarize her current situation. Only to feel weighed down by something massive, her skull thudded back into the wet grass.

It would seem some kind of boulder had been strapped to her head, she couldn't budge an inch in her current state of affairs. So with a huff of exasperation, she was forced to wait, surrounded in an odd forest by who knows what and freezing.

"Wile! (Help!)" Her teeth chattered uncontrollably as she barely forced the words from her lips.

"Ma…ma! (Me…me!)" She struggled to scream out for help, yet any words spoken echoed out in unknown gibberish.

As hard as she tried, English seemed lost to her. Voice now shrill and high pitched, as her words were shifted into speech odd and unfamiliar. She lifted tiny black hands into view, three fingers replaced the usual five. Her darkened feet had only two toes as well, and her body was covered in pale yellow fur.

The fur fluffed out around her legs and hips, much like a hakama. Long flat black extensions poked out of the side of her head, her new ears in this odd form. With more energy stored in her weak frame, she forced herself to sit up in sheer pain.

The weight on her head was less destructive now, as she glanced back to see a humongous black growth connected to her head as if it were a ponytail from hell. With a loud squeal, she stumbled to her feet, this growth uncomfortable to tow around.

Yet deep inside her soul, she knew this might be her new boulder of Sisyphus.

Where on earth was she?

What had happened to her?

She remembered getting ready for her special celebration, one which she could not recall. Then suddenly a flash of light and that horrid icy voice, without warning she had become this odd creature.

Dumped off into a dark forest no doubt to be eaten, devoured like some common prey without better survival sense. With a soft raspberry blown from her lips, she needed to try and find shelter for safety.

Before…

Rustling from the nearby bush caught her attention swiftly, a fantastical beast exploding forth into the clearing. It seemed to be a wolf of some sort, yet instead of fur and meat, it was created of twigs and rancid mud.

She had called it, this art project failure was indeed here to gobble her up whole. Swallowing a large lump in her throat, she decided to try and talk this situation down from a slaughter.

"Mawile. (Good boy.)" She giggled sheepishly as both hands were held outward defensively.

The Timberwolf snarled in rage as it snapped wild jaws towards her fingertips, she could only scream in terror before stepping back cautiously.

"Wile! Ma…(Or girl! You are filled with a sort of feminine grace…)" She spoke softer in tone as this monster followed her every little movement.

"Mawile, wile. (Between us ladies, we shouldn't fight but empower each other.)" The tiny Mawile offered a small submissive stance to her attacker.

Within seconds the Timberwolf howled out in anger, green saliva cascading over its jaws hungrily as it readied an attack.

"Wiiile! (We don't mention Girl Power, gotcha!)" She squealed, wincing as the monster lunged to claim its meal, yet the pain of having one's innards become external never came.

Crimson eyes opened slowly to see her ponytail chomping down on the wolf hungrily, the growth parted down the middle into a pair of massive jaws, lined with razor-sharp teeth.

"Ma!? (My hair is eating a toy wolf!?)" She whimpered, frightened as the mouth chewed the poor creature into fine wood chips.

"Maa! (Then it's going to eat me!)" She witnessed her hair licking its lips in satisfaction of a tasty meal.

"Maaa! (Oh, my gawwwwd!)" She screamed with terror to rival a cheesy 80's horror film.

Yet to her surprise and luck, if you had a really wide definition of what could be considered lucky. Her hair wasn't aggro towards her it seemed totally docile or possibly inanimate at the moment.

So she had killer hair, it wasn't something she'd ask for personally. But if it could eat any predators before they could do the same, it would be truly welcome in her life for the moment.


"How positively deceptive! You acted so frightened and fragile, only to devour her whole!!" The devilish tune of a female spoke as glowing green eyes erupted from the shadows.

The small Mawile shivered in fear as a gangly black bug crawled backward out of a large tree, holes littered her legs and a tangled mane of sickly green framed her face. With a flash of light, her crooked horn erupted with green fire, lifting the small pokemon off the forest floor in wicked delight.

"Mawile! (Can't move!)" She screamed in terror unable to move from this mystical entanglement.

"I am Queen Chrysalis' little one." Chrysalis grinned with a mouth of fangs.

"And we're going to have lots of fun, Mwahahaha!"