• Published 29th Oct 2022
  • 631 Views, 16 Comments

Bloodlust - Scarlett_Lilac



Sunset gets bitten by a mysterious bat she's never seen in the human world before, and it seems to have some side affects on her.

  • ...
3
 16
 631

Chapter 2

"What?" Sunset asked nobody blankly. The reality not yet catching up to her.

Slowly her face twisted into a shock and she stared at her neck in disbelief, she took her hand away from her neck and hung it by her side.

"It's fine, maybe I just had a way too realistic dream." Sunset took a deep breath and composed herself again.

She left her mirrors view and left to the bathroom. Sunset set up her towel on her towel rack, turned on the shower and got under the water.


Sunset emerged from the shower, grabbing her towel and beginning to dry herself off.

The shower was so relaxing Sunset barely forced herself to get out in a good time for school. The hot water on her skin was just so soothing for some odd reason.

But she had to continue getting ready, as unfortunately, she had school today. Sunset left to the living room, picking up the hair dryer she had left out from yesterday and began drying her hair.

Once Sunset was completely ready and dressed she collected all the items and books she needed for today and headed outside then down the stairs to her motorbike.

She secured her bag, put on her helmet then started the bike. Before leaving she checked her phone for the time.

"Oh shit." She yelped, realising she only had 10 minutes before school.

Sunset sped off and away to school, rushing to make it on time.

Finally Sunset arrived with 2 minutes to spare. She saw her friends sitting beside the statue, but missing one of her dear friends, or... no just one of her friends. Twilight.

"Oh about time." She could hear Rainbow say sarcastically. With the comment all of her friends turned to look at her, giving their hellos.

"Yeah sorry, I didn't realise the time." Sunset said rubbing her neck with an awkward smile. "You were definitely cutting it rather close Darling." Rarity said.

"Okay I get it I'm sorry, but where's Twilight?" She asked.

"Oooooh someone's worried. Have you got a little crush Sunny?" Pinkie teased. Sunset's cheecks turned red as she blushed, hard.

"Aww Pinkie don't tease her, even though we kinda know already." AJ winked. "But she went on in, you know her, she likes to be on time for class."

"Umm, speaking of being on time, we're all a little late now." Fluttershy whispered, barely audible by normal human ears.

"Ah fuck I rushed here just to avoid this." Sunset groaned. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Pinkie half yelled running into the building and down to her class.

"She is one crazy girl." AJ said as everyone soon followed behind.


"Hey Twilight." Sunset smiled, glad to see her just friend for the first time today.

Twilight jumped, surprised, as she was previously sitting alone waiting for everyone else to arrive with their lunch, althought Sunset didn't quite have an appetite so she chose to not eat anything. "Oh hi Sunset." Twilight said, as she returned the smile getting over her initial scare.

Sunset sat down beside Twilight making some basic small talk to pass the time.

There was a moment where they went silent for a second and Sunset felt her eyes drifting down slightly. Down to Twilight's lips, Twilight was doing the same as they both froze in the moment.

Suddenly Pinkie slammed her tray of food down on the table quite loudly. The pair jumped, Twilight for the second time.

Pinkie sat down closely followed by the rest of their group. They all sat in silence, able to tell something was going on. "Okay what happened here? The air is so tense you couldn't even cut through it." AJ asked.

"Pinkie did you interrupt them about to kiss or something?" Rainbow asked quite boldly.

"Dash! No we weren't about to... kiss or anything, where'd you even get that idea." Sunset mumbled defensively out of embarrassment.

"Is that a real question?" Rainbow asked with an unamused expression.

They both went silent, blushes very distinct on their faces. The only break of silence was Pinkie and Rainbow's snickering.

"You guys are so obviously in lo-"

"Okay we can change the subject now!" Twilight shouted, a rare occurance for her.

The topic quickly changed and normal conversation between the friend group began again. But Sunset and Twilight remained mostly silent, glancing at each other periodically and regaining their blushed everytime they made eye contact. But still never looking away completely.


Finally, school was over and it was time to go home. Sunset let out a sigh of relief leaving the school's front doors.

She reached the parking lot and was met with Twilight. Oh, she had completely forgot she asked Twilight to watch a movie with her today.

"Oh hey Twilight, good to see you." Sunset said with her usual tone as if the events at lunch had never happened.

"Hey Sunset, um, do we have to go on your motorbike? Can we not just walk or something?" Twilight asked, clearly scared of riding on it.

"Well yeah, a bit far to walk. Don't worry though, just hold on to me."

Sunset hopped on the bike, "Come on, it'll be fine. And here take my helmet."

Twilight nodded, put on the helmet and got on the bike hesitantly, "Just hold your arms around my waist."

Twilight blushed slightly as she obeyed, wrapping her arms around Sunset. Sunset started the bike and took off, Twilight shrieked and grabbed tighter around Sunset's waist.

Now it was Sunset's turn to blush.

Finally they arrived at Sunset's house and entered into the house.

"Make yourself at home, do you want anything?" Sunset asked trying to make sure Twilight was comfortable.

"Is it okay if I grab a glass of water just?" Twilight asked pointing ro the kitchen.

"Yeah of course, you know where glasses are right?" Twilight nodded heading to the kitchen.

Sunset turned on the TV and set up the movie the two has planned to watch. Until she heard a loud smash. Sunset looked up to see Twilight had dropped and shattered a glass.

"Oh Sunset I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too." Twilight apologied quickly.

"Hey Twi, it's okay it's not a big deal-" Sunset cut off as she saw Twilight had cut her arm, and she was bleeding.

Sunset couldn't move, she had this weird hunger, she wanted Twilight. She felt so attracted to her, more than she ever had before.

Sunset walked up to Twilight as if she was in a sort of trance. She stopped just inches from Twilight, Twilight stared back at her in confusion, "Hey Twilight? Have I ever told you how beautiful I think you are?" Sunset asked in a flirtatious tone.

Sunset just spoke, she didn't think about what she was saying.

"U-uh, thank you Sunset, but I think this is an awkward time?" Twilight asked.

"Ah shit right." Sunset handed Twilight a tissue to wipe the blood with, it was only small so it wasn't too damaging, Sunset then grabbed a plaster from the cabinet and handed it to Twilight.

The two sat down after the glass was cleaned up. Finally to watch the movie they decided on. Sunset just barely convinced Twilight to watch a horror movie.


A good while into the movie Sunset started to get bored as there was no action happening, she looked over to Twilight, a grin growing on her face. She suddenly had much more confidence than she had before.

Sunset moved over and climbed on top of Twilight, pinning her back to the sofa.

Twilight stared back at Sunset, blushing hard and speechless.

Sunset's canine teeth started to grow, Twilight noticed, "Hey S-Sunset you're teeth..."

"Don't look at my teeth, just look at me, with your pretty eyes." Twilight looked into Sunset's now Crimson red eyes.

Twilight didn't know what to make of the situation, it was like sunset was a whole different person right now.

Sunset began to lean in, inches from Twilight's face.

And then...

Author's Note:

After about 3 months I have finally released the next chapter, sorry for the extremely long wait. Will try updating more often but no promises. But we finally got some SunLight you probably were craving, idk but I was. :raritywink: