• Published 21st Oct 2022
  • 866 Views, 7 Comments

A Prime Era - LogicalDelta

  • ...
2
 7
 866

Partners

“Our war ravaged our planet. In the beginning, I fought alongside one who I considered a brother. But in war, Ideals can be corrupted, and it was thus, that Megatron lost his way.”

Sunset was hearing something she didn’t expect from outside Equestria. Tales of a war that happen for decades before she even got here. Of course, war wasn’t a new concept to her, Humans and even Equestrians fought against each other. But to the point of killing their world, the very thought frightened her.

“Who’s Megatron?” Sunset asked her question. Which seemed now the least important question she should ask.

“The Warmonger and Leader of the Deceptions. The very reason our war started.” Prime told Sunset.

“Not to mention his entourage of Spark-kissers Soundwave and Starscream" A smaller yet Sleeker looking bot said as they enter the Main area.

Cliffjumper walked out of Medical bay and looked at them seeming to know them.

"Jazz is right. They're the reason the war is still going on in Earth. They're planning something, when I found the Energon crater. They Seemed to of already have their eyes on it" CliffJumper Added.

Alarms started to blare of the base which Scared Sunset for a bit. "What's that?" She asked Prime.

"Proximity Sensor, which means Agent Fowler is here." Prime responded to her question.

"Agent Fowler? More people know for your existence?" She asked the bots.

“In order to keep our profile low on your planet, Agent Fowler helps us evacuate areas and help us locate any Decepticon activity.” Optimus tells her.

“Which lead us to you.” Arcee added.

“It would be best that Agent Fowler doesn’t know you are here. We don’t know how he’ll react” Optimus says as he faces the elevator.

Sunset see CliffJumper hold out his hand for her to jump onto and she complies. CliffJumper puts her behind his foot to hide her from Fowler. She suddenly hears the elevator ding and footsteps happen.

“I had to get my boys to get those cons out of human sight. Not to mention the targeted car. Who was it prime? Who else did you bring into this!” Fowler says, clearly angry.

Sunset tried to steady her breathing as it was quiet at the base.

“We do not know Agent Fowler, by the time we arrived. There were no humans in sight” Optimus assures Fowler.

“We ran the license plate of the owner of the car. Person named Sunset Shimmer; all I need to know is if they’re okay” Fowler told prime.

“I don’t know Fowler, When I got there. I didn’t see anyone there, but from the way the car look. I’m sure they survived.” CliffJumper says to Fowler.

Fowler only gave CliffJumper a questioning look before turning back to prime.

“I’ll take your teams word for now. But we want to make sure your secret doesn’t come out. If people learn about your existence, I can’t help you.” Fowler says to prime.

“We will allow you to handle the situation, Agent Fowler.” Prime tells him.

“Good. I want you to find this person and try to keep their mouth shut. I’m not letting the government know of this.” Fowler says. Fowler proceeded to walk back to the elevator. "I'm trusting you prime" He Pushes a Button as the elevator closes and brings him back to the helicopter.

“Tough Talk from such a small Lifeform” Bulkhead Joked.

“This is Agent Fowlers world, so it would only make sense that he wants to protect it” Optimus Tells Bulkhead.

CliffJumper walked up to prime. “Maybe we should send Sunset Back to her Home”

Prime Looked at Sunset and back to Cliffjumper. "The Decepticons will no doubt look for her, Jazz. Could You accompany her home."

"No Problem Optimus" Jazz Stood infront of the Groundbridge before transforming, He then Open His door. "Hop In" He says to Sunset.

Sunset Was hesitant to get in, but what else was she supposed to do. her old car was ruined and probably sent to a junkyard. There goes all that cash. Sunset gets into the car and sees Prime Walk Over to Ratchet. "use the last Coordinates to bridge them back to Canterlot." Prime Tells Ratchet.


Sunset sat up awake in her bed, she couldn't believe what she experienced. she had just had an encounter with alien life, and know learned of a long war that happened that they didn't even know. All this information has got her thinking, What else was going on while she was living through high school? What else happened back at Equestria? She didn't want to keep on thinking about this so she laid on her bed before falling asleep.


Starscream stood infront of the Nemesis main console, Only to see Soundwave walking towards him, The silent bot not saying anything. but a transmission playing from him. Starscream knew what that meant, He was ready.

"Those transmissions are emanating from deep space. I would hate to waste the energon." Starscream said turning to the mute bot. "Unless you are absolutely certain?" Though the loyal bot seemed adamant. Which only annoyed the seeker.

A sigh comes from the slim seeker as he accepted it was true. "Then lock on transmission Coordinates, and activate the Spacebridge!" The Vehicon turns to face his console and starts to import the coordinates onto the program and activates the spacebridge.

"There, soon he will walk among us again." Starscream said, clearly not happy about it. The silent bot only looked at the seeker before walking away from the seeker. Leaving the bot to his thoughts, His hold on power to the Decepticons no more. The Seeker walked away from the console, wanting to go out and fly, before Megatron returned With The Army.


A stylized Porsche could be seen driving Through the open fields outside of Canterlot, The Autobot Jazz Was out on a simple drive, after sending the human back to her house. He got some time for himself. The Bot was still having his optics open for any signs of Energon he could find.

Above the Small Car Was a Slim Jet, flying above it. The Jet aimed a rocket at the Porsche and fired, The Rocket hits the ground and sends the bot flying towards the rocky Ground next to It. Jazz transformed and looked up to see the jet transform and land infront of him.

"Starscream!" Jazz said slowly getting up, The explosion left him abit weak. The Seeker smirked at the mention of his name.

"The one and only, Autobot!" Jazz sees Starscream Aim his rocket directly at him, Preparing for the worst........

Author's Note:

Oh Hey Jazz, Oh boy...

Sorry For Taking So Long To Push This Out, I Honestly Had No Clue How To Continue This, But I Promise Im Going To Start Making More Chapters When I Can. I Hope You All Wont Be Mad At Me, I Promise To Keep This Going For As Long As I Can, Until Next Time!:heart: