• Published 21st Oct 2022
  • 866 Views, 7 Comments

A Prime Era - LogicalDelta

  • ...
2
 7
 866

Sunset By The Cliff

CliffJumper saw the human frozen in fear near the con. ‘So they did want something with a human’ he thought.

The con started to shoot at Cliff while it seemed to be on its com, probably asking for backup.

Cliff Transformed his arm to his blasters, aiming at the con, starting to shoot at it. Though the con was ready and dodged the first shoots shooting back at Cliff, hitting him on his shoulder.

Cliff Grunted in pain and Aimed a perfect shot at the cons head and shot at it. Instantly Killing the Con, it’s body landing on Sunsets car.

He looked at the human. He could see that she was processing everything that happened. He crouched down to seem less threatening.

“Uhh, Hey there Human.” Cliff says trying to calm them down.

“It’s S-Sunset” Sunset said stuttering.

‘Oh boy, what do I do now’ Cliffjumper questioned himself.


Sunset Was facing something that she could tell human can’t make, well at least that good. Yet she couldn’t help but be fascinated by the mechanical being.

“Umm, You have any clue why those things came after me?” She asks the bot

The Robot the Purple ones called CliffJumper looked at Sunset’s wrecked car and back to Her.

“They probably thought your car was me. Maybe I should add something to make me stand out” The bot thought.

Sunset saw 5 More of those purple cars driving to their location, it caused CliffJumper to be alert.

“We need to get out of here now” CliffJumper Tells sunset.


CliffJumper Quickly transformed and opened the Passenger door for Sunset.

“Quick, hope in” He Tells her. Sunset spent no time thinking it over and quickly jumped into the car.

CliffJumper Closed the door and started to drive off. Though he knew the cons weren’t far behind. He felt like he could take on the cons by himself, But he had to protect the human, or he wouldn’t hear the end of it from Prime.

CliffJumper Tapped into his com and radioed to base. “Ratchet, Do you copy?” He says over the com before static appeared.

“I’m here Cliff. Did you find out what the Decepticons were after?” Ratchet asks Over the bases communication Com.

“Yeah. Apparently they want me and a human. I have her right here, but the cons are on my tail and I could use some backup.” He tells ratchet.

On his side mirror, he could see one of the cons Form a blaster on their cars Hood and start to shoot at Him.

“Please tell me what’s going on. Who are you, and why are they shooting at us” Sunset Says clenching her SeatBelt.

“I’ll Explain when we get somewhere safe” Cliff Tells her.


Sunset Couldn’t Believe any of this was happening. Robots were shooting at us in their car form. Apparently there’s more of them. And she knew this wasn’t a dream. Her sleep were her only escape from school.

She heard Cliff Talking to someone on the radio and she heard their response. So another one was named ratchet. Before Cliff could say anything else, They’re both hit with a blast that sends Cliff flying out the road and next to An abandoned gas station. Cliff Transformed and held sunset close to break her fall. CliffJumper landed on the roof of the Gas station and let Sunset go on the ground.

Sunset slowly got up before looking at the five cons transforming and walking to CliffJumper and Her.

‘This is how I die.’ Sunset thought to herself. One of the cons slowly walked to sunset and aimed their Blaster at her. Sunset closed her eyes and prepared for her Demise. The Gun Fired up and BAM!

Sunset heard the gun go off, yet she still felt the breeze. She opened her eyes to not see the con. But a taller Bot in red and blue with their cannon smoking, signaling that they were the one who fired.

The Bot turns to look at sunset. “Are You Okay Human?” The taller bot asked Her. Sunset Nodded her head yes. Something about the boys voice sounded Comforting, she couldn’t understand why.

Sunset regains her focus as she sees a Bigger green Bot hitting a con with some Sort of hammer mounted on its arm. She saw a Smaller and thinner bot and a Yellow Bot Fighting two Cons.

A White and red Bot stabbed through the last con and went to CliffJumper’s side.


“Get up Cliff, I’ll patch you up at base” Ratchet says helping Cliffjumper to his feet.

Cliff Looks at sunset and turns to ratchet. “Her. They want her as well, we can’t just leave her here ratchet.” He tells Him.

Ratchet looked at Cliff and back to the human. He then looked to Optimus. “Optimus, Can you bring the Human with you? I need the others help to get me Cliffjumper to Medical Bay.” He says to prime.

Prime looked as Bee, Arcee, And Bulkhead go with Ratchet. He turned to the human and transformed.


Sunset saw Optimus Open the door for her. “They’ll send reinforcements. We will keep you safe from their grasp Human” Prime Says to sunset.

She quickly jumped into the truck and they drove straight into what seemed to be a green and blue Portal.

As they exited it, sunset felt a little sick. She looked around to see A giant Computer, What looked to be some sort of console, and It seemed that the whole place was covered in rock. Though it looked like it wasn’t gonna Fall down anywhere.

Suddenly she felt the Truck transform and she appeared on his hand. Optimus placed Sunset down on A Big balcony. She saw a Elevator that probably lead outside and a Couch area.

She quickly walked over to where all the bots were gather at. She felt worried for the red one as he was the one who saved her life.


CliffJumper looked around and saw Ratchet, Bee, and Bulkhead set him down on the Operating table.

Ratchet looked over the Holo-Monitor that was connected to CliffJumper. “Well the good news is The damage isn’t permanent, you should be able to go to full strength by tomorrow” Ratchet Tells Cliffjumper.

“And the Bad news?” Arcee asks walking up to them.

“The bad news is that they hit one of CliffJumper’s Internal Energon Reserve. He seems to be leaking on the inside, so I would have to preform surgery in order to stop the leakage” Ratchet Says to her.

CliffJumper Looks at sunset, He could see the worry in her eyes. “Anything you can do for her Ratchet?” Cliff Asks him.


Sunset saw Ratchet turn to her and back to CliffJumper. “I know nothing of human biology. Luckily, You broke her fall by protecting her” Ratchet tells him.

“Umm, I don’t mean to interrupt, but could any of you tell me who you are and Why were getting shot at?” Sunset asks them.

Sunset could heard large Heavy footsteps next to her as she turned to See the one they call Optimus looking at her.

“Every Single one of your questions will be answered, But I’m afraid to tell you that your life is now in danger. By the Deceptions.” Prime tells her.

‘As if it already wasn’t’ Sunset thought to herself. For Some reason, She felt Like she was apart of something bigger. And she was about to be in it for the long run.

Author's Note:

Hey Guy. Seem Like I did a Triple Story Submit. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I hope you guys come back to read it. Until next time, See yeah.:yay: