• ...
22
 25
 876

Smash Tournament… START!!!

*Lillian’s POV*


I was really excited! Today’s the day that the Smash Tournament starts!

Danyelle was sparring with Sonic and Shadow to work on her reaction speed.

Danyelle spoke "I wonder what’s in store for the tournament this time."

Sonic spoke "I heard from Zelda that Master Hand had chosen two new fighters and a new location."

Danyelle asks "Really?"

Sonic spoke "And that there might be a few surprises along the way."

Twilight spoke "Now you've got me excited! I can't wait to see who we go up against!"

But then a cloaked figure appeared. “I’m certainly looking forward to the tournament.”

Danyelle asks "That you Sunset?"

The mysterious person spoke "I think you have me confused with someone else. But I’m sure you’ll see your friend soon enough."

Sonic asks "Who are you?"

The mysterious person spoke "Sorry. But that’ll have to be kept secret for now."

The cloaked figure threw a smoke bomb, making him disappear to who knows where.

Danyelle and Twilight both cough.

Danyelle spoke "Why that no-good...."

Twilight spoke "I think that guy just gave us a clue."

Danyelle asks "What are you getting at Sparkles?"

Twilight spooke "That guy used a smoke bomb. So he’s gotta be a ninja. But who, I have no idea."

Kurama spoke "Can't be Chameleo since we know him already..."

Sonic spoke "Can't be Espio since I've never seen him use smoke bombs..."

Twilight spoke "Well, I’m sure we’ll figure it out soon enough."

Sonic spoke "True there but not all ninjas carry smoke bombs though."

Danyelle spoke "Yeah."

Sonic spoke "You're one crazy cat though Dany."

Danyelle giggles "Heehee! Aren’t we all a bit crazy?"

Kurama spoke "But something about that guy's scent seems so familiar to me.... No... It couldn't be.... My nose must be playing tricks on me.

Matatabi spoke "The nose never lies."

Kurama spoke “I know… I’m just conflicted and confused is all.

Matatabi spoke "He was your first real friend though...."

Kurama snaps “I know!

Twilight spoke "Cool your jets fox boy before I mentally stuff a wad of chocolate down your throat."

Kurama scoffed.

Matatabi spoke "You're one to talk Sparkle Butt, an alternate version of you is married to Trixie."

Twilight asks "Really, Matatabi?! You had to bring THAT up?!"

Matatabi laughs "Least you don't call me a stupid name."

Twilight scoffs "Tch! Crazed furball…"

Kurama spoke "Egghead."

Twilight spoke "Power drunkard."

Kurama spoke "Brainiac mare."

Twilight spoke "Dumb fox."

Kurama retorts "I know you are but what am I?"

Twilight spoke "A no-tailed idiot."

Kurama spoke "Nerd bird!"

Twilight spoke "Anger dog!"

Danyelle spoke "Enough!"

Matatabi whacks Kurama across the face.

Akari asks "Mom?"

Twilight spoke "Sorry, sweetie."

Astral asks "Could we have another sibling?"

That made Twilight froze before Sumarda showed up with Flash Sentry, with the stallion being just as surprised the alicorn princess.

Twilight asks "Wh-what do you think Flash?"

Flash spoke "Um… Honestly… I’d say we give it a shot."

Twilight spoke "I nearly had myself killed when I was pregnant with Midnight since he was bigger than Astral..."

Sumarda asks "Well, maybe I could preserve a room for you and Flash at my hotel?"

Twilight spoke "I'm taking part in the Smash Tournament though...."

Sumarda spoke "Hmm… Okay. I’ll reserve the room for you and Flash for after the tournament is done."

Twilight spoke "Fair enough."

Twiliterasu was hiding under her bed since she was in heat but due to the limited number of immortals and gods, there wasn't much she could do about it.

Sumarda spoke "Hmm? Whoa! Someone else from Twiliterasu’s realm should up! And it looks like another version of Flash!"

Twiliterasu yelped in shock.

Twiliterasu spoke "Whimper… {F-Flashjin...}"

Clarity spoke "I hate to break it to you Sumarda but only four ponies from my world are left... Ifrit, Cadenza, Twiliterasu and myself are the last four."

Sumarda spoke "Well…"

A strong wind then blew in, making Twiliterasu gasp in realization.

Twilight spoke "I asked Zelestia about it and she said that she looked at the after-state of Crystal Clarity's home realm and nothing was left. Twiliterasu was the one that sent Clarity to the prime Equis zone for survival, Ifrit wound up on Moebius by accident and you don't want to know where Cadenza ended up."

But then Zero showed up, with someone familiar to Twiliterasu.

Zero spoke "I don’t know who did it, but someone used the space stone to teleport some of the inhabitants of Twiliterasu’s world before the Time Eater’s attack."

Lugia popped out of the master ball that Danyelle always carried with her.

Lugia spoke "Hate to break it to you but once a realm collapses, nothing can fix it."

Zero spoke "I said before the Time Eater’s attack."

Clarity growls "My world collapsed just before Ben and I arrived here."

Zero asks "Then how do you explain Flashjin being here?"

Clarity spoke "I never even met the....."

Clarity started snarling all of a sudden.

Twilight thinks "You felt that too Kurama?"

Kurama spoke "Yeah... Something or someone is after the Infinity stones..."

But then Fu appeared. “Wow! I can’t believe that worked! And don’t worry, the Space Stone is back in Xgard, safe and sound.”

Twiliterasu's bedroom door had remained locked with magic that only she could remove.

Danyelle: What do you mean Fu?

Fu spoke "Well, I was the one who used the Space Stone and went back in time, so I used the Stone to teleport some of the life on Twiliterasu’s world close to Equus, but they became hidden after that."

Twilight soon coughed up the power stone since it had been in her stomach since she was a newborn.

Fu spoke "Ooookay… Honestly didn’t see that coming."

Twilight spoke "I blame that stupid fox...."

Fu spoke "Well, see ya next time. Byyyyyeeee!"

Fu vanished.

Danyelle spoke "What a strange fella..."

Kurama soon senses a familiar chakra pattern, one he hadn't felt since his rebirth.

Kurama asks "Is it just me or does that chakra pattern seem so familiar?"

After reabsorbing the power stone to keep it safe, Twilight spoke "I sense it too but I don't think it's Chameleo though..."

But then the Power Stone went into Twilight’s chest before disappearing into her.

Midnight was soon hiding behind Twilight despite his slightly larger size.

Twilight asks "What was that?"

Kurama spoke "Someone from my past mistook my son for me."

A stallion spoke "Gah! That hurts, ya know!

A blind mare asks "Oh no! Are you alright?"

We looked around and saw a unicorn stallion and a Pegasus mare.

Kurama chuckles "Well, if it isn't the boneheaded ninja... Naruto..."

Naruto asks "Wait… Kurama? Where are you?"

Kurama spoke "I don't have a physical body anymore since I was reincarnated. The alicorn you see before you is my current form. Don't you dare laugh at me you bonehead."

Naruto was clearly struggling to not laugh at Kurama’s host.

Twilight snarls loud, making Naruto shut up.

Matatabi giggles "Heehee! You never change, Naruto."

Naruto stammers "W-W-W-W-WHA?! M-M-M-Matatabi?!"

Twilight spoke "Chomei's around somewhere though."

Chrysalight then showed up as Chomei spoke through them. “You mean me?

The blind mare asks "Naruto, doesn't that little fox cub look kinda like Kurama?"

Naruto asks "Huh?!"

Midnight Storm hides himself under his tails.

Twilight spoke "You can thank Kurama and Matatabi for that."

Naruto shouts "HUH?!"

Naruto then fell down after a spin of confusion.

Naruto shouts "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!"

Twilight spoke "I'd rather not talk about the pain I went through when I was pregnant with him and Astral..."

Vetur then showed up. “Before you say anything, I’m working on a size-change necklace for Midnight.”

Twilight spoke "Smart thinking, last thing I need is someone freaking out about a giant eleven tailed fox...."

Vetur spoke "Don’t worry, I’ll get it done before my first match. See ya at the tournament! And be ready to get buried in my pillows…!"

Twilight spoke "Don't mind her, she's just as kooky as Pinkie."

Sonic spoke "This is going to be quite an interesting tournament."


End