• Published 16th Oct 2022
  • 209 Views, 3 Comments

ZBS News Special Report - Bobby Seas



It was supposed to be a normal day at work. Do a few live shots from the castle, then host the ZBS News broadcast of the Royal Celebration. But then the earth pony and unicorn showed up. So much for a "normal" day.

  • ...
 3
 209

Prologue: Meet Stratus Skyline

Stratus Skyline is a reporter at ZBS News, specializing in entertainment and the latest trends. You might also see him fill in on the evening news.

1) Who are you? Hi, I'm Stratus Skyline! I'm one of ZBS News' entertainment reporters.

I graduated from the University of North Zephyr in 2016 (Go Mavericks!) with my degree in theatre arts, and a minor in broadcast journalism. I've been fascinated with the entertainment industry ever since I first started taking theatre classes in middle school. I first fell in love with theatre when I saw my first musical Maretilda. I was captivated seeing the ponies on stage, singing and dancing and telling a story. From that day on I wanted to be involved in theatre.

I've been in a few musicals while I was in school, I even got to play the leading role in Trotting in the Rain! At the same time, I started to get interested in television news as well after taking a tour of the ZBS Studios during high school, so I decided to study both in university, and here I am.

2) What are your interests? Other than theatre, I also enjoy playing some video games. I really enjoy puzzle and platformer games like Portal 2 and Super Mare-io Oddyssy. I've also played a hoofful of VR games, such as Beat Wings, this really fun rhythm game.

Want your news ad free? Sign up for ZBS Premium

3) What do you like about working at ZBS News? I honestly have so much fun here at ZBS. I get to report on some of the latest trends and go behind the scenes of TV shows, theatre, and more. I've even gotten to interview Pipp Petals a few times, and we keep in touch, which is cool to think about. Everypony is really friendly and I can tell they love working here as much as I do.

4) What's one thing ponies would be surprised to learn about you? I've always wanted to be on a game show. Not as a contestant, but as the host. I feel like it would be so much fun to ask trivia questions, or give away prizes to lucky ponies. Some of my coworkers say I certainly have the energy for it, so who knows?

Follow Stratus on Ponygram
Follow Stratus on ClipTrot

Copyright ©2018 Zephyr Broadcasting Service, Inc.

Author's Note:

If you couldn't tell, I tried to make this chapter look like you were reading it off the ZBS News website. I might do this format again later in the story.