• Published 12th Oct 2022
  • 1,126 Views, 16 Comments

Kamen Rider Colors - Blaze-saber



They say when you close your eyes and let what you feel in your eyes when you draw something on a blank canvas, it shows what your heart sees. But be careful when you color in, because you might just end up making a blot.

  • ...
1
 16
 1,126

Chapter Four: Going on a Rescue; Flames of Rage

Brush wakes up in the bed of their secret base with his head still hurting a bit. He looks around before getting out of bed and finds Shine with the Rainbooms and Flash talking to one another. "Guys…?" He spoke up to get their attention.

"Oh good, you're all right." Shine sighed. "We were worried about you both when you didn't come back last night. We went out to find you and saw you both unconscious on the ground."

"But can either of y'all tell us how you ended up on the ground?" Applejack asked.

"Well we just beat two Blots, but then I was knocked through a wall by something." Flash started to tell them.

"It was some Rider named Kiba." Brush told him. "He seemed to be really strong as he did the same to me. But before I lost consciousness, I suddenly had this weird memory of him and another Rider."

"What did he look like?" Twilight asked.

"Well, his suit was red and blue, and he also had some sort of blaster." Brush explained before he went over to a computer. "I think it looked similar to one of Professor Techno's inventions to the rider system." He scrolled through the different files until he found it. "Here it is, 'the Hyper-Spray-Blastro System.'"

"I think I saw the video of that." Twilight said as the file was opened. They then saw blueprints of the same Blaster Brush saw Kiba holding. "Yeah, Professor Techno said in his video that it's a little more powerful than the Color Driver."

"You think you can make something like that?" Rainbow asked. "Because I have a feeling that we're going to need that if we're going to face this Revolution." Brush quickly looked at her with a surprise look. "Flash told us about them when he woke up."

"I can try, but it looks more complicated to build than the Color Driver." Twilight told her. "It could take about a few days until it's complete."

"Speaking of which, Flash, I need to talk to you about something." Brush told him before he pulled him aside.

"What's up?" Flash asked as Brush leaned against the wall.

"I want to know why you chose to be a Kamen Rider." Brush got to the point. "Being a Kamen Rider isn't like being a superhero. You have to make a major sacrifice in order to protect others in need and the world." He then noticed Flash's driver on the table and picked it up. "When I first became a Rider, my life was never the same after that. The reason why I became a Kamen Rider is to keep the promise I made and color our way to the future."

"Why are you telling me all this?"

"You need to back off!" Brush exclaimed. "I don't know why, but I can feel that you don't have a reason for being a Rider!"

"I have a reason!" Flash argued. "When Flight's sister and girlfriend were used by the Revolution and were killed, I felt so helpless. I believe that being a Rider can allow me to do that."

"That's not a real reason!" Brush retorted before putting the driver in his bag. "I'm holding on to this."

"Hey, you can't do that!" Flash exclaimed as he tried to reach for the bag. Brush quickly pulled away before running towards the elevator and went up. Flash lets out a frustrating sigh before he notices the Rainbooms, Shine and Prism staring at him. "How much of that did guys hear?"

"All of it." Prism answered. "But you know he's right, you have to have a true reason for being a Rider. Protecting others isn't all that it is to be a Kamen Rider." Flash just stayed quiet before he thought about what they were talking about, making him wonder what it takes to be a Kamen Rider.


Meanwhile, Pin was in her Blot form as she now has pink spikes down her back and a bunch of them wrapped around her face and covered her left eye. She had pink spikes down her arm and legs while the rest of her body was a mix of black and pink. She screamed out in frustration as she launched a bunch of spikes at a bunch of Pitches.

"Would you stop taking your anger out on the Pitches?" Neon told her as she was leaning against a steel beam. "They don't grow on trees, you know."

"It was bad enough that we had one rider to deal with, but now we have two?!" Pin exclaimed as she fired more spikes.

"What's worse is that if both Suncrest and Ocean talk, it could put a big dent in our plans." Bronks spoke up. "We need to deal with this before word gets out."

"What we need to focus on is Sword Flight." Ombre told them as he came around a corner. "Kiba didn't say, but he is a vital part of our mission."

"If he's such a vital part of the mission, why isn't Kiba here to explain the rest of it?!" Pin demanded before a familiar armored red hand grabbed her shoulder. She turned to see Kiba standing behind her.

"All you need to know is to follow my instructions to the letter." He told her before he held up his blaster to her head. "Or maybe I should be rid of you like you got rid of the professor for us. After all, you're the one who let Brush get away with the driver, Rose and the flash drive with the information."

"I…I'm sorry Kiba, sir…" Pin said in a fearful tone. "I d-didn't mean to…" Kiba then burst into laughter as he walked over to a railing and leaned against it.

"I was just pulling your leg! And here I thought you like a little joke or two." He said before he looked over at Ombre. "You really don't need to wear that cloak. We're all friends here, aren't we?" Ombre let out a huff as he removed the cloak to reveal the rest of his armor and a belt with the same blaster on the buckle.

"I'm surprised to see you here." Neon spoke up as she looked at Kiba with her arms crossed. "What are you doing here?"

"Why not? I just wanted to see you all again." Kiba told her. "Look at us, the old gang is back together. Except for one more. Oh well, he'll be here soon enough." He then snapped his fingers as a Pitch came over and placed a briefcase on a table.

"What's in the case?" Bronks asked before Kiba walked over and opened the case. Inside they found three erasers that looked metallic, two of them were a different shade of purple while the other was black with a mix of red. One had a holographic image of what looked to be a monster while the other looked like a spiral void. The last one looked like a creature's head with antlers and all three of them were pitch black with crimson red outlines. "The Nega-Colorerasers?! But you said those were too dangerous to use!"

"Oh relax Bronks, they aren't for you." Kiba assured him. "They're for a special guest that is coming here soon. I have a special little device that lets him use them without."

"But what are we going to do with Suncrest and Ocean?" Neon asked before Kiba pulled out what looked to be a piece of a blade with a small periscope on its side and a small wheel near the bottom of it. He then pulled out his blaster and connected the blade to it.

"Just find and get those two back here." He told them with a slight chuckle.


In Ohio, the bus that Flight, Shining and Cadance took soon arrived into a town before pulling up behind a building. They told the driver to wait until they got back as they looked around town for the wife and daughter of Suncrest as Flight was wearing a trench coat and hat as a disguise. They asked around and a few people said they saw strange individuals near an apartment complex.

They went to that place and saw a few Pitches wearing police uniforms as they were acting like actual policemen. "You've got to be kidding me." Shining said after getting a look at the Pitches. "The Revolution must be a bunch of idiots if they think they can fool people like that."

A couple of Pitches were walking around until they accidentally bumped into each other. One of them pushed the other back like it did it on purpose before the other one did the same. They started to get into a pathetic fight as they were slapping each other. "I think these Pitches are the brainless ones." Flight whispered before he took out his Dragon and Diamond Colormarkers. "The guy's family is in there and once we see them, my name will be cleared. Let's get them!" He was about to charge in before Cadance grabbed him by the jacket and pulled him back.

"Just wait a second." She whispered harshly to him. "They're way too many of them. They could hurt them if we don't be discreet about this."

"She's right," Shining agreed. "We need to approach this carefully." They looked around before they noticed a van for plumbers. They noticed a few extra overalls inside before they had a brilliant idea. They soon put on the overalls and hats that are with them before grabbing a couple of tool boxes. They then carefully made their way towards the apartment complex as a few Pitches were busy trying to break up the fight between the two that we're busy fighting.

Those two began to fight against the other Pitches while the three made their way in and began to search for the wife and daughter.


Back in Canterlot City, Brush is seen sitting on a bench as he holds the Color Driver Mark Two. He wondered if he made the right choice of taking it away from his cousin. He was so lost in thought he didn't notice Suncrest walking up to him. "Hey." Suncrest spoke to get Brush's attention.

"Oh, Mr. Suncrest, what can I do for you?" Brush asked as he put away the driver.

"Well, I want to thank you for helping me and my sister from what the Revolution did to us." Suncrest told him as he sat down next to him. "We should have known that they wouldn't keep their end of the bargain. We were told to tell Flight about my wife and kid so they would set a trap for him in exchange for freeing them."

"Sorry that you were fooled like that." Brush told him in a sincere tone. "I wonder why they're so obsessed with capturing Flight."

"Well, I also came over here because I noticed that you seemed troubled with something."

"It's my cousin." Brush explained. "He's the one who helped me return you and your sister back to normal, now he wants to continue to be a Kamen Rider. Only, he doesn't have a reason for being one." He looked at his bag that had the driver. "I know he means well, he's always wanted to help others since he was little. But he still needs a reason in order to be a Rider."

"Well if he always wanted to help others, isn't that more than enough for a reason." Suncrest told him. "I heard about the Kamen Rider and how they always defend all living things. They always keep a promise, defend others dreams, or even protect the peace of others. I believe if he wants to defend others from any danger, I think that's more than enough reason to become a Kamen Rider. Everyone has their own reasons to be one, am I right?"

Brush thought for a moment as he never thought of it like that. His thoughts were interrupted when they heard a familiar scream of fear not too far from where they were. They quickly ran towards the source and saw Ocean being dragged away by a few Pitches and Pin. "HELP!!" She cried out as she struggled to get free.

"OCEAN!!" Suncrest called out to his sister and got the attention of Pin as she had a mischievous grin on her face.

"Well, this just seems that's a trip to get you." She said before she took out her Blot-marker and traced it on the front of her body. After she stabbed herself in the center, she transformed into her Blot form before she fired a bunch of spikes right at him. Before they could reach him, Brush quickly transformed into Colors, in his Laser Shade form, and blocked it with his Pallet Riser.

"You're not taking them and turning them into Blots again!" Colors declared before charged forward and traded blows with Pin. Pin got a few hits in as she used the spikes on her arms to slash him a few times. He rolled back from that attack before he blasted a few Pitches that held Ocean to free her. She quickly ran to her brother as Colors continued to fight off Pin and the Pitches.

Before the two siblings could get away, Neon came down in her Rocket Blot form and stood in their way. "You both aren't going anywhere." She told the two as she approached them. Before she could reach them, a sudden blast hit her as Flash was seen running over to them with the Eagle Striker in hand.

"Go, find somewhere safe!" He told the two siblings before they nodded and ran off. He then slashed a Pitch when it charged at him before blocking an attack from another. Then tuck and rolled when Neon came at him and swung her rocket-like arm right at him. Colors was then tossed back when Pin struck him and he landed next to Flash.

"Flash, what are you doing here?!" He asked when he noticed him.

"We got an alert about the Blots back at the base." Flash explained before he ducked under another attack. "Face it, you can't do this all on your own!"

"Look, I want to talk to you abou- Gah!" Colors grunted when a blast shot at him from out of nowhere. Both of them then looked and saw a familiar armored figure walking towards them in his black and white armor. "Ombre!"

"Let's see what you are made of, Colors." Ombre said before he charged in and delivered a kick to Colors' head. Colors was able to grab the kick before it could land and push Ombre back. He then started to fire right at him while Ombre did the same. Flash was having a hard time as he continued to dodge attacks from Neon and Pin.

"I could really use my driver right about now!" He complained as he blocked an attack from Pin with his weapon.

"Oh don't have your fancy belt?" Pin teased. "I thought riders always have them on them in times like this!" She managed to kick him to the ground before Neon pinned him down by putting her foot on his chest.

"He dies if you don't stop Colors!" Neon declared as to get his attention. Colors looked and saw Flash pinned down before Pin extended a sharp spike from her arm and aimed it at his head. Colors knew he couldn't handle all of them at once before Ombre sweeped his legs and fired a barrage of blasts right at him that sent him flying and crashed onto the ground.

As he struggled to get up, they heard sounds of grunting before they looked and saw Bronks with a few Pitches behind them while they had Suncrest and Ocean in their grasp. "We have what we came here for, now let's go." He told the others before Neon kicked Flash in the side before joining Ombre with the others.

"Before we go, I need to do one more thing." Pin told them before she fired multiple spikes at a nearby building. Rubble began to fall right on top of Colors before he could get out of the way and ended up burying him. Ombre then took out his Blaster before shooting the ground to cause a smokescreen. By the time Rainbooms and the smoke cleared, they were gone and they took Suncrest and Ocean with them.

Fluttershy and Rarity helped up Flash while Applejack and Twilight were clearing up the rubble where Colors is buried under. "Are you okay, darling?" Rarity asked Flash.

"They came for Suncrest and Ocean, and we just saw two more members of the Revolution." Flash told them as Colors started to reach out when Applejack and Twilight moved some rubble on top of him.

"That's not good if they went after them again." Sunset mentioned as colors reached out his hand for help out of the rubble before a piece of the rubble bumped him on the head.


Back in Ohio, the trio managed to find out which apartment Suncrest's wife and daughter are being held at. They went up to apartment 7C before Flight knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. The door was soon opened by a woman with bright green skin, chartreuse hair and eyes. "Can I help you?" She asked the three when she saw them.

"Ma'am, I'm Officer Shining Armor of CPD and your husband asked us to come get you." Shining introduced and explained. "Mind if we come inside so we can talk Miss…?"

"Aurora." The woman introduced herself before she looked both ways down the halls. "Get inside and quickly." She stood aside to let Shining, Cadance and Flight inside. After looking around the place, Aurora poured a few cups of fruit punch and offered it to them. "It's nice of you to come and rescue me and my daughter, Twinkle Light. I don't know what this organization wants, but it seems they'll do anything to get it."

"Don't worry, there will be an investigation on them." Shining assured her before Flight noticed a little girl with chartreuse skin, with pink hair and eyes doing a cat's cradle. Flight went over to the little girl and sat down next to her.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He asked her.

"Something my daddy taught me to do." Twinkle answered. "He told me that it's a fun activity and helps keep your mind on things."

"But aren't you worried about your father and aunt?"

"I know my daddy and Aunt Ocean will help, I mean that you're here." Twinkle pointed out with a bright smile. "Plus I believe you're innocent if you're doing all this for them." Flight looked at Twinkle for a bit before looking back at our mother. Even went over to the window and looked down to see the Pitches patrolling the ground. He remembers how the revolution just used his sister and girlfriend to try to get to him, and now the thought of keeping a family hostage is making his blood boil.

Flight took out his two Colormarkers and gripped them tight. "We're getting them out of here." He told Shining Armor and Cadance.

"But how? This place is crawling with those things." Cadance pointed out before they saw Flight opening the window.

"Uh Flight, what are you doing?" Shining asked when Flight climbed onto the ledge of the window.

"I'm going to create a distraction while you get these two back to the bus." Flight told them in a determined tone. Before they could talk him out of this, flight quickly jumped out the window before marking himself with the two markers in his hands across his chest. The Hyper Go-on energy from both of them surge through his body before he pounded the ground with his fist to cause a shock wave to send the Pitches flying back in green flames. Normally the impact would have broken his hand if it weren't for the Diamond Colormarker making him as hard as diamonds.

"You guys framed me, killed my sister and girlfriend, then took away a family just to get to me!" He grunted as a bunch of Pitches surrounded him. "Now get ready to feel the flames of my rage!!!" He declared at the top of his lungs just as one of them charged right at him. He would quickly mark himself with his Diamond Colormarker before blocking an attack from the enemy and punching it back. The impact was so strong it sent Pitch going splat when it hit the wall. He then blocked an attack from two more before he kicked one of them back and delivered multiple punches to its chest.

Shining and Cadance took this opening to take Aurora and her daughter and get them out of there. The group headed down the stairs before running out of the building. They then noticed Flight getting our number as he continued to fight them off. Cadance then got an idea as she noticed the plumber's van was still here. Flight continued to deliver powerful hits as to not let them get Aurora or her daughter and to keep them safe. Just when he was about to deliver another punch, the plumber's van suddenly ran over the Pitches with Cadance behind the wheel.

"Get in!" She told him before she went to the back of the van and got inside with Shining, Aurora and her daughter. Cadance then hit the gas pedal and floored it before driving off to the bus.

Roller was waiting patiently by the bus until they heard Flight's voice shout out to her. She turned to see a plumber's van driving up the road as Flight was holding on to the back of it and Cadance was driving it. She could hear him shouting to start the bus before she saw a bunch of Pitches chasing after them. She quickly ran to her bus and started the engine just when the came to a stop.

They quickly got on to the bus just as the Pitches climbed on top of it just when Roller quickly closed the door. "I can't drive with all these things on the bus!" She exclaimed before Flight tripped and fell backwards while also accidentally marking the bus with his Dragon Colormarker. The Hyper Go-on energy flowed and energized before it only went fast and the Pitches were sent flying off it.

"Whoa! How did you do that?!" Shining asked Flight as they were amazed by what happened to the bus.

"I don't know, but I'm so glad that happened." Flight mentioned before he looked at Roller. "Take us back to Canterlot City so we can reunite this family back together!"

"Way ahead of you!" She responded as she drove the bus. Flight looked back at Aurora as she and her daughter hugged before she looked at him and gave a silent thank you to him.


Meanwhile, the Rainbooms took Brush and Flash back to Future Colors so that they could patch up their wounds from the fight. "You both are so lucky that these are just a few scrapes and bruises." Sunset told the two as she put a Band-Aid on Brush's cheek.

"I would be okay if we had saved Suncrest and Ocean." Brush mentioned before he looked at Flash. Something wasn't right as he could see his inner colors were different than before. It was usually a bright color of yellow and a nice shade of gold. But now it seems to have fallen to a bit of a shade of red.

"Can you admit now that you need my help?" Flash told him in a demanding tone. "We don't know how many people the Revolution has on their side. But we do know that they're dangerous and you can't handle them all by yourself."

"I told you before that you need a drive to be a Kamen Rider." Brush repeated. "Even if you want to protect some people, it's not enough. It's the reason why you got pinned down by that Rocket Blot woman."

"Hey, that's a low blow bro!" Pinkie Pie spoke up.

"Yeah, Flash can be a great rider!" Rainbow added. "He always takes time out of his day to help others around him!"

"We may not be from japan, but we do know what it means to be a hero!" Applejack told him.

"Yes, but a Kamen Rider is completely different from a hero." Brush told them with his arms crossed.

"Oh yeah, what's the difference?!" Sunset asked with a raised brow and a hand on her hip.

"A hero is someone that helps in people's problems and helps in saving others. He is what describes a well being. But Kamen Riders, they're different as they are tasked in saving humanity as they will do anything for it. Even going down the dark road it self. They do anything to save humanity which means losing their humanity as well in the process or themselves. They bring hope to others even in tough needs as they even go lengths in taking a life save one."

"Okay, you made your point." Applejack told him. "But still, Flash should be one and back you up."

"I would if he had a drive." Brush said before Shine came up from the base.

"Hey, there's been a couple of Blots spotted uptown!" She told them before she noticed the tension in the room. "Were you guys arguing about something?"

"No, we're actually done talking." Brush told her as he grabbed his driver from his bag. "Right now, I need to take care of those Blots."

"Not until we settle this." Flash told him as he stood in his way.

"Okay, let's talk." Brush said as he took out his Laser Colormarker before he quickly marked himself with it. Hyper Go-on energy flowed through him before he rushed out of the place so fast they couldn't stop him.

"Great talk." Flash commented sarcastically. "Why won't he let me help?"

"Tell me, Flash, do you really want to just save people?" Twilight asked as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "Look at it from his point of view. The reason why he's doing all this is because he's trying so hard to protect the future the professor wanted to make. But the Revolution is using the Wisp to corrupt innocent people and has framed Flight for killing someone."

"She's right, you know." Shine spoke up. "When the professor died, Brush believed that it was his responsibility to carry on his belief. Now when there's a Blot out there, Brush immediately drops everything to go and help that person who's been turned into one."

"So what you're saying is that Brush carrying on the professor's belief and saving both the Wisp and people is his drive?" Flash summed it all up as Shine nodded her head in response. Flash then thinks it over and how other riders out there follow the same drive. He then thinks about how he always wanted to protect others in the same way. He wonders if he forgot that before the Eagle Wisp floated up next to him. They were all surprised when it said Wisp was holding a familiar item to him.


Meanwhile in uptown Canterlot City, people were running from some Pitches attacking along with a Blot that is pitch black with gray mixed in with its body as its head looked like a storm cloud with a red mouth. The rest of its body had what looked to be bombs used to its body. There was also anthro Blot that is white with dark ice blue mixed in as it has large white claws and its head is in the shape of a sharp icicle.

The Bomb Blot grabs hold of the small bombs on its body before launching them. They exploded around the area and frightened people. The Snow Blot then fired icicles from the tips of its claws and nearly missed a few people. Two little girls, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, tripped and fell on the ground when the explosions happened. A few Pitches went up to them and raised their glass blades to finish them off. Both girls screamed before Colors, in his Drill Shade form, blocked their attacks with his Drillcaliber before he swung it around to strike them down.

"Go, get to safety you two!" He told them before he kicked anthro one back and struck it down. The two of them quickly got up and ran for it as Colors fought off the Pitches. He slashed his weapon at a few of them before he blocked an attack from three more. He dug his feet into the ground as they tried to push him back before he managed to push them off him and slashed them down.

After taking a few more out, the Bomb Blot threw a couple of bombs at him which exploded and knocked him back. Colors quickly recovered just as the Snow Blot fired a barrage of icicles right at him. Colors managed to slash away a few of them before a few others managed to strike him. The Snow Blot then used its claws to stab the ground and freeze Colors' legs in place.

"Oh no!" He grunted as he struggled to get his legs free. The two Blots approached him and were ready to finish him off. Just after the Bomb Blot threw a few bombs right at him, a familiar crimson red armored figure flew in and slashed the bombs away. Colors covered his head from the explosions before he looked and saw Kamen Rider Nova standing in front of him. "Flash, what are you doing here and how did you get your driver back?!"

"I'm here to help you out, and the Eagle Wisp got them out of your bag when you were looking." Nova explained before he switched his Eagle Striker to blaster mode and blasted the two Blots back. "Shine told me about your promise to the professor and I now know what drives you to be a rider! But you don't have to carry that burden on your shoulders anymore!" The Bomb Blot threw a few bombs at him before Nova blasted those bombs before they could reach them.

"Me and the girls will help you carry it!" Nova declared as he switched his weapon back to its sword mode. "We will help you color the way of the future! Starting now, no matter what, I am Kamen Rider Nova!" He charged a head as Colors watched him from where he stands. The way Nova is fighting now is different from before as Colors see a bit of passion with each strike he delivers to each Blot. Colors had a smile under his mask as he knew what this meant: Nova had found his drive.

As Nova continued to fight, the Rainbooms rushed over to Colors. "Don't worry Brush, we'll get you free in just a second." Twilight assured him.

"Thanks, but I got it." He told them before he took out his DrillColormarker from his driver. He then took out his Burst Colormarker. "You girls will have to stand back." He then pressed the button on it as it lit up.

Burst!

The girls quickly stood back as Colors used the marker to trace a fire red flames in the air. He then quickly placed it in his driver as it lit up.

Hyper Go-on!

The screens on the driver lit up as the same color of the marker. Soon laser lights showed out from the center to create pieces of armor as they floated in the air.

Ready?

"Color switch!" Colors declared as he pushed the lever and transformed into a new form. The new armor is now hot red with a dark red under suit. On the torso of the armor are four vents with dark orange flames on the shoulders. There are fleas painted on the torso as well as up the arms and legs. The visor of his helmet is dark orange as well as the crystal on the forehead of the helmet. The sudden burst of flames freed him from the ice as the driver began to chant.

The blazing brawler!
Burst Shade!
Alright!

"With this, your defeat will complete the masterpiece!" Colors declared as flames shot out from the vents of the torso while he cracked his knuckles. He then charged forward and set his sights on the Snow Blot as he clenched his fist and pulled it back. The Snow Blot brought its claws up to block the attack as he threw a punch at it. The impact however sent it flying back and crashed into a wall. "Flash, I'll handle frosty over there while you handle bombers!"

"Got it!" Nova replied as he took a battle stance. The two riders charged in as Nova swung his weapon and struck the Bomb Blot a few times while Colors delivered powerful punches to the torso of the Snow Blot. Nova then jumped and spun in the air as he delivered a few strikes to Bomb Blot a few times with his weapon before kicking it back.

Colors managed to block attacks from the Snow Blot and thanks to the firing heat of his Burst Shade form, the heat kept him safe from its freezing attacks. The girls cheered for the two riders as it seemed like they were winning until one of the two Blots let out a painful roar when something was shot into its back. They could see some sort of Crystal shard in the back of the Bomb Blot before it seeped into its skin. Colors looked up and saw on one of the buildings was Kiba holding some new weapon before he fired another crystal shard right at the back of the Snow Blot.

"Let's see how you will deal with this, Colors." Kiba said before he walked away. Colors wondered what he just shot into the two Blots before they roared in pain. The two riders and Rainbooms watched as the two Blots roared before they saw their bodies begin to expand. They started to grow in both sides and height until they were both the size of a two-story building.

"EEEEEHHHHH!!!!" Colors exclaimed in shock. "How's that even possible?!?!?!"

"Look out!!!" Nova cried out as the two gigantic Blots swung their gigantic claws right at them. Both riders were moving around to dodge both claws as they were trying to stay alive. They even had to watch out when they tried to stop on them. Nova tucked and rolled under one of their attacks as Colors didn't see it coming and he was knocked high in the air. "Brush!!"

Nova quickly flew up and grabbed him before they saw the two Blots about to strike them while they were in the air. They saw no way to dodge their attacks this time as both Blots were coming in close. The two of them were about to be squished like flies and the girls quickly closed their eyes as they didn't want to see it happen before a familiar figure ran up and marked himself with a Dragon Colormarker and a Diamond Colormarker. He then jumped high in the air before delivering a powerful punch to the Snow Blot that caused it to fall right onto the Bomb Blot. The Rainbooms and the two riders saw that it was Flight that saved them as he landed back on the ground.

"Flight, you're back!" Pinkie cheered.

"Does this mean you and my brother got the family out of danger?" Twilight asked him.

"Yeah, we did!" Flight responded before he looked at Colors and Nova. "Now finish this off!" Both riders nodded to him before Nova tossed Colors higher up in the air. Nova then pulled the lever at an angle as standby music played on his driver.

"Let's color our way to the future!" Colors declared as he turned the dial on his driver to the image of a flaming fist. Power surged into his fist as flames burst from the vents on his torso armor while Nova extended his left leg when he pushed the lever back.

Burst,
Final Color Punch!

Eagle,
Final Kick Surge!

As the two Blots stood back up, the two riders landed their Rider Kick/Punch right towards their chests. Both riders went through both Blots and landed on the ground just as the two gigantic monsters exploded behind them. Colors then took out two blank Colormarkers and aimed them at the two destroyed Blots as to absorb both essences. The moment both were taken in, on the ground was both Suncrest and Ocean as they were unconscious.

"Suncrest! Ocean!" Sunset called out as they all brushed over to them. It wasn't long before they heard police sirens coming close. "Come on, we need to get them back to base!" Applejack picked up Suncrest while Flight carried Ocean before they all named their way back to Future Colors. Soon the police arrived and one of the policemen was wearing the captain's uniform as he had pitch black skin and hair with red eyes.

"Secure the area and leave no stone unturned!" He ordered his men.

"Yes Captain Sombra!" His men replied before they searched the area.


The group soon returned to the base in Future Colors where Suncrest and Ocean finally awoke. However, there seems to be something wrong with them as they have blink looks on their faces. Sunset was looking through their memories, if they had any at all at the moment. "Anything?" Flight asked in hopes that there's still a bit of memory in them.

"No, not a single one." Sunset told them with disbelief. "Whatever happened to them when they were Blots, they must have lost their memories when they were turned back to normal." Flight punched a nearby wall that made Fluttershy jump.

"If they can't testify to prove my innocence, who will?!" Flight shouted with anger.

"I got to hand it to it, the Revolution knows how to cover their tracks really well." Twilight mentioned in a sad tone before they heard the elevator ding. It soon opens to reveal Shining, Cadance, Aurora and Twinkle coming out of it.

"What's going on down here?" Shining asked the group. "We heard a loud bang coming from down here."

"Flight just punched a wall in frustration because Suncrest and Ocean lost their memories." Rainbow Dash quickly answered.

"Daddy!" Twinkle called out as she raced over to Suncrest. She then hugged his leg as he looked down with still a blank look.

"Do you both not remember anything?" Aurora asked as she was concerned for her husband and sister-in-law.

"I… I don't remember…" Suncrest said as he couldn't remember a thing.

"Look, daddy!" Twinkle was doing a cat's cradle right in front of him. "I call this kitty shine! Amazing, right?" Flight looked at Suncrest and his daughter before he walked over to them.

"Look at her." He told Suncrest in a sincere tone. "She practiced hard so she could show it to you. She loves you… She wants your praise… Right, my problem isn't important. But at least remember your own daughter… Remember your family! Please… Remember them."

"Daddy…" Twinkle spoke up as she looked up at her father. "Don't you and Aunt Ocean know me?" Suncrest and Ocean tried hard to remember something, but it seems they had no luck. Twinkle looked down with a sad look as Brush took out his sketch pad and went over to her.

"Twinkle, your dad and aunt had their happy memories with you taken and erased. Like this." He told her as he showed an unfinished drawing on a sketch pad before he used an eraser to erase it. "So… You and your mom need to make some new memories with them." He started to draw a new sketch of a family on his sketch pad. "If you do… I'm sure they're old memories will return." A smile appeared on her face when he showed her a drawing of her family happy together.

"Okay!" Twinkle cheered with a happy tone before she looked at her father. "Then I'll teach you cat's cradle, Daddy!"

"You really know how to turn a frown upside down." Pinkie Pie whispered to Brush in an impressed tone. Aurora walked over as her daughter, husband and sister-in-law joined hands while the rest of the group had a joyful smile on their faces. Flight however was surprised and confused of how Brush was able to get her smile.

"I'll take care of them and bring them somewhere safe." Shining spoke up.

"Thank you." Aurora said as they got up to leave. Ocean however saw something in the wall, the jagged crystal with the Colormarkers charging in it. The moment she saw it, she rushed over with a shocked look on her face. "Ocean, what's wrong?"

"I… I saw these markers and a similar crystal at their place…" Ocean told them which surprised them. "There's something else… I remember four other crystal shards that make up a prism… but something happened to them but I can't remember…"


At the Revolution's secret base, Ombre placed some Colormarkers into their crystal shard while Pin glared at Kiba. "Why didn't you finish them off?" She asked in a venomous tone.

"I guess you can say I'm the game maker." Kiba told her in a cheerful tone. "I derive the best strategy by considering every possibility. I set up the pieces on the board and choose the next play. Right now, everything is going as planned." They soon heard someone coming as a black hooded figure walked up to Kiba. "Ah, glad you could make it." A Pitch came over with a high-tech bracelet that looked to be in the shape of a rectangle before the hooded figure took it and placed it on his right wrist.

"Wait, he's the guy who's going to use the erasers?" Pin asked as the hooded figure took the Wendigo eraser and placed it into the device. The hooded figure then pressed the button on the bracelet before a light shined over his body. The hooded figure was now wearing black and red armor as the helmet is pitch black with a blood red visor.


Prism is seen whistling as he walks through the door to Future Colors. He was then startled by a loud banging from out of nowhere. He wondered where that was coming from before he realized it was coming from the base underneath the shop. In the base, Brush is seen using a hammer as he was beating on the wall to get the crystal shard into the wall out.

The others had a shocked look on their faces just as Prism came out the elevator. "Hey! What's going on down here?!" He demanded as he walked in. "What's with the racket?!"

"Uncle…" Shine spoke up when he looked at him before she pointed towards Brush.

"Wait! What are you doing?!" Prism asked him before he saw the rest of the crystal shard showing the more Brush kept on destroying the part of the wall. "Brush! Stop it!" Prism grabbed hold of his arms to try and stop him. "I said stop! Stop it!" He soon took the hammer out of his hand before the all saw the crystal shard not that the wall wasn't covering it.

They all heard the Wisp letting out scared whimpers when they saw the shard before Brush took it out of the wall and held it out to Prism. "Ocean and her brother lost their memories when we saved them from being Blots again, but she somehow remembered this and five others like it!" Brush told Prism with a glare. "She also said that the Revolution has one of them! You built this place and that is the only reason why one of these crystal shards are here! So tell us, why do you have this?! Are you working for the Revolution?!" Prism didn't say anything as he kept quiet. "Answer me!"

They all kept quiet as they all looked at Prism with disbelief and suspicion. Is Prism a member of the Revolution or not?

Author's Note:

This is what the new Rider's helmet and Colorerasers look like:

And here's Colors' new form:

Kamen Rider Colors' fiery Burst Shade form doesn't have a unique weapon, but makes up for it with fast, fierce, super-heated punches that can reach 6000 degrees Celsius. However, using this form has a side effect of making Colors more aggressive and hot-tempered, with the risk of overheating if he doesn't expel the excess heat through the vents on his torso. His finishing move is a jump followed by a devastating Rider Punch that drives an opponent into the ground, creating a huge molten crater around them.

And lastly, here are some fan made wisp: