• Published 12th Oct 2022
  • 1,114 Views, 16 Comments

Kamen Rider Colors - Blaze-saber



They say when you close your eyes and let what you feel in your eyes when you draw something on a blank canvas, it shows what your heart sees. But be careful when you color in, because you might just end up making a blot.

  • ...
1
 16
 1,114

Chapter One: the First Shade on a Canvas

An alarm was sounded in a large laboratory as two figures were running through the halls while humanoid like creatures with multicolored swirls all over their bodies were chasing them. One of them was a middle-aged man with a lab coat carrying a briefcase while he runs next to a sixteen-year-ould boy with neon blue skin, light yellow hair, and deep blue eyes. The teen boy was wearing neon green shirt with a light blue vest over it and was carrying cylinder shape container with what look to be an alien being inside of it. The alien itself look to be bright pink with for tendrils on its body as two of them act like arms as they pressed against the glass.

The two ran as fast as they can before the old scientist pressed a button next to a doorway and sealed it off. The two then made their way through a large area of a building before something bright blinded them and a small laser beam struck the old man. The teen boy dropped the the canister and let the small alien out as the glass shattered. He then dragged the old scientist to cover near a stairway well the blasts keep on coming. The little alien floated over to them as the old scientist weekly lifted the briefcase up to the boy. "This... i-is the only hope... we have... color the way... t-to the future..." The scientists said with his dying breath. The boy took the briefcase before the scientist died and the little alien put two of its tendrils together as it spoke in its alien language, like it was begging him to help.

Within the midst of chaos that is happening, there a monster with a woman shaped figured and pointy spikes on her head that launched multiple balls of spikes everywhere. The boy knew he wasn't going to get out of this alive unless he uses whatever in the briefcase. He unlocked and opened up the briefcase and found a circular belt buckle with five blank screens around the center, a dial on the first screen, and rectangular slot on the left side of it. Next to it looked like color markers but they seem to be made out of metallic metal and two of them were colored while the rest were blank. The boy picked up the belt buckle and put it on as the belt extended around his waist and locked on him before he picked up the bluish green color marker with the label saying laser on it.

The teen stood up as he pressed the button on the marker and yelled before he inserted it into the belt. A bright light then filled the room as a huge explosion happened and an armored figure was seen zipping out of the building like a ricochet at high speed, leaving a trail of neon green laser behind.



One year has passed and we see a bunch of teens and kids walking up to a school known as Canterlot High. One of them is a teen boy with a medium build, similarly light complexion, and spiky blue hair. He wore a pair of jeans, a white shirt, a black hoodie, and a pair of sneakers with lightning bolts on the sides. An emblem resembling a blue shield with a yellow lightning bolt was on his sleeve. In his hands was a black guitar case. The boy had his phone out as he was having a conversation on whoever is on the other side. "Thanks again for letting me he's here. I will make sure he feels welcome when I see you. Okay, I'll tell Mom and Dad you said hi. Later aunt."

After their conversation ended, the boy bumped into a girl with thick rimmed glasses that hid her purple eyes. Her back length hair was tied in a ponytail and was a dark, indigo-blue color with a mulberry stripe and a pink stripe running through it. She was dressed in a simple blue and white short sleeved blouse with a pink ribbon at the collar, and a purple skirt with pink, six pointed stars that seemed to sparkle. "Oh hey, Flash." The girl said when she turned to face him after they bumped and to each other.

"Hey Twilight." Flash respond. "We got to stop bumping into each other like this." He then noticed some papers were on the ground and realized that he accidentally made her drop her homework. They both crouched down pick up the papers. "I'm really sorry, Twilight." He said as he helped her pick up the papers.

"It's alright." Twilight told him after she picked up a few papers. "I overheard you talking to someone on your phone. Who is it that you want to feel welcome?"

"My cousin, Brush Shade." Flash answered. "He's moving here from Japan and has taken a job at the new local art store." As he handed her some of her papers, the two accidentally touched hands and they both blushed a little. "Would you and the girls like to meet him?"

"Yeah, that would be nice." Twilight said as they stood up. "What time?"

"Well he should've been here by now." Flash said as he looked around for his cousin. "I wonder where he is." Somewhere in the city in a park, the boy from a year ago was sitting on a bench with a art pad and color markers out. He was making a drawing of a couple in the park, only he had his eyes closed and instead of a couple talking to each other, they look like their spirits were dancing free while they were talking in the drawing. When he was done and opened his eyes, he saw his artwork and smiled at the job that he had done.

"That's another great piece for the future." He said to himself before he noticed the time. "Ehhh?! I'm late!!" He gathered his things and placed them all in his bag before he began to ran out of the park. "First day and I end up letting my artistic instincts take control and make me late again!"


The school bell rang and everyone had already taken their seats. Flash however grew worried for his cousin haven't arrived yet. "Quiet class." The teacher, Miss Cheerilee spoke before the class remained quiet. "Thank you. Now today, we have a new student joining us. He comes from Japan and I believe is the cousin of Flash Sentry." She looked around the room and noticed that he was not here. "Has anyone seen--"

Her sentence was cut off when the door burst open and who came through made Flash smile while the others jumped in surprise. The teen boy walked over to the chalkboard and grab a piece of chalk to write down his name before he turned to the class. "My name is Brush Shade, and I'm here to color the way to our future!" He declared. There was a bit of silence before Miss Cheerilee cleared her throat.

"Thank you for the introduction Mr. Shade." She said before she pointed to an empty seat behind Flash and Twilight while next to Sunset. "Now would you please take your seat?" Realizing that he was late and he disrupted class, Brush quickly bowed in respect.

"My apologies!" He said before he made his way to his seat and sat down. "Hey Flash." Brush whispered.

"Let me guess, you got distracted because you wanted to draw something you saw?" Flash said with a brow. Brush gave a smile as he scratched the back of his head before class began. Once the school bell rang to end the period, Flash introduced his cousin to his friends before the next period. As the school day went on, Flash showed Brush around and showed him the ropes. When Brush asked about Twilight and Sunset with six other girls during lunch, he told them that they are the Rainbooms and he'll introduce them to him after school.


In an unknown location filled with machines and humanoid creatures with multicolored swirls all over their bodies working and a few of them pushing a man into a pod. Up on a scaffolding is a few people looking down at the work. One of them is a teen girl with wild pink hair, crimson pink skin, and green eyes with her hair blocking her right eye. She wore punk clothing and had a wicked grin on her face as she watched the creatures down below work.

Another is a man with dark blue skin, very light blue hair, and orange eyes. He wore a tank top that showed off his muscles on his arms while he had a neutral look on his face. Around the man's neck is a military dog tag but all scratched up. The woman standing next to the man has bright orange skin with reddish orange hair with deep yellow eyes. She wore a dark orange leather jacket with a dog tag around her neck as well. "The Pitches are going at a nice pace." The woman spoke. "Now if we can get that man to cooperate with us, it would be so much easier."

"I could help him cooperating with us." The teen girl said as she pulled out a metallic color marker with small hologram on the top of it. It was dark pink and the hologram looked to be a ball of spikes. Just before she could do anything with it, a black glove grab her arm stop her. She turned to see the guy in charge of this whole operation. His entire body was covered in a cloak with one side being white and the other being black. On his face is a mask which had a purple visor and being a mix of both black and white all around it.

"Settle yourself, Pin." The masked man told her in a deep voice as the Pitches managed to put the man in the tube and closed it. "Patience is a virtue. And now it is time to send a message to the people of this city." A Pitch carried a cylinder tube over to the pod and place it in a slot next to it. The cylinder filled with liquid barely showed a yellow triangular alien with tendrils on it and one eye. The machine then started up and dark purple light shocked both the man and the alien before the tube was drained and something was happening to the man inside the pod. "Let us begin the revolution."


After school had been dismissed, Flash introduced his cousin to the Rainbooms. Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, and Fluttershy. They even told him everything that has happened at Canterlot High, from the Fall Formal to now. "So after you destroyed that magical watch, the time loop was broken and you both participated in one of the songs?" Brush recapped what they told him as they were taking a stroll through the park.

"Yeah, that pretty much sums it up." Sunset told him as he brought his hand up to his chin and looked at the girls.

"Why are you looking at us like that?" Rainbow Dash asked as Flash knew what then look meant.

"You don't think we're odd, do you?" Fluttershy asked in a worried tone before Brush gave a wide grin.

"Incredible!" Brush shouted before he sat down at a bench and took out his color markers and a large art book before he open it up and turn to a blank page. "This will be a great masterpiece!" The girls looked at him with a bit of confusion as to why he got all excited.

"When Brush sees something that really intrigues him, he can help but make a drawing out of it." Flash explained.

"You mean he's going to make a drawing of us, darling?" Rarity asked. "If I had known that I would have put on a better dress."

"What you're wearing is just fine." Brush told her as he laid out his color markers on the bench. "You seven just stay there and I will draw you."

"Trust me, you going to like what he draws." Flash told them as he stepped aside.

"Well it could be cool to see how awesome he makes me." Rainbow Dash said as Brush looked at them closely. After a few seconds of looking at the girls, he smiled then rearranged the color markers before he closed his eyes and pick one of them up to begin drawing.

"Shouldn't he have his eyes open when he's drawing?" Sunset asked.

"Just wait." Flash told them as Brush continued to draw. They watched as brush continued to draw with his eyes closed and was amazed he was able to pick up another color marker without opening his eyes when he was done with the first one. The girls waited for about a few minutes before he sat down the color marker he was using and opened his eyes. He looked down at his drawing and gave a proud smile.

"It's done." Brush said as he stood up and turned the pad over so the girls could see his work. They were amazed to see that he drew them but they looked like they pony up. The background was a rainbow as they had pony ears and their hairs were tied up in ponytails. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy had Pegasus wings but Rainbow Dash looked like she was hovering behind them in the drawing while Fluttershy was caring for a small bunny. Applejack was leaning against an apple tree and looked like her leg had kicked it to make apples fall in the drawing while Pinkie Pie had a light blue cannon that shot out confetti in the drawing. Rarity had a unicorn horn as diamonds that sparkle and shine around her while both Twilight and Sunset had both horns and wings like an alicorn as Twilight sparkled like a star and Sunset shimmered like the sun.

"That's really impressive." Twilight said in amazement.

"Absolutely marvelous." Rarity added.

"That's like 20% more awesome than I thought it would be!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"Especially like how you drew me with an bunny." Fluttershy told him.

"I love the party cannon I have on it!" Pinkie Pie shouted with glee.

"And how'd you know I live in a apple farm?" Applejack asked when she saw the apple tree next to her in the drawing.

"Well that is impressive, but how did you do all that with your eyes closed?" Sunset asked Brush who smiled bright.

"Because I let my heart guide me." He answered. "When I was young, I always been able to see things with my heart's eye. See things so much differently when I color them and well see things from a different point of view. I always follow my heart and let it color the way to the future."

"It's true." Flash confirmed. "Ever since we were kids, he's always been able to do something like that. It's sort of like his gift or something." Twilight then picked up the art pad and gave a small smile to the drawing.

"It is a nice drawing." A voice said from behind her. She turned around to see a man with pure white skin and blue hair wearing a police officer uniform and she smiled. "Hey Twily."

"Hey Shining, you out on patrol?" Twilight asked her big brother.

"I was till I saw you and your friends here being models for this guy." Shining said as he pointed towards Brush.

"Actually, I was inspired by them." Brush corrected. "And it's all free of charge, so I won't ask them for anything in return." Just before Shining could reply to him, his walkie-talkie went off as a woman was giving out a message.

All units be advised, we have a escaped convict on the loose. Male, around his teenage years, red skin, black hair. Suspected in Murder, proceed with caution. Last seen heading East on Hoof Drive.

"Looks like duty calls." Shining Armor said as he went over to his police cruiser. Brush, Flash, and the girls watched as he drove off to that location before they saw Rainbow Dash walking towards that direction.

"Rainbow, where are you going?" Sunset asked when she grabbed her shoulder.

"I'm going to go help catch this guy." Rainbow Dash answered. "And before you say anything, let me remind you we have magical powers so I can take him on."

"Okay, but we're coming with you so you don't cause any trouble." Sunset told her as the rest of the girls nodded in agreement.

"We're coming too." Flash said as he and Brush stepped up. "We may not have magic powers, but me and my cousin know how to fight."

"Just be safe." Twilight asked before the group headed out. Brush had look on his face that says If only they knew what he's got up his sleeve besides able to draw.


A teen boy was running through a cave before exiting it and making his way to a warehouse. The guy is wearing a blue prison uniform, has red skin, red eyes, and black hair with red streaks and looked frightened. The teen removed the prison jacket he was wearing and threw it away before finding a old red coat hanging on a hook and took a breather. "I finally lost them..." He said to himself before walking out of the building.

Just when he thought he was in the clear, he heard a small click before he turned and saw Shining Armor holding a gun towards him. "Hands in the air, now." He ordered as the teen quickly complied. Brush, Flash, and the Rainbooms had arrived just as Shining Armor slowly approached the guy.

"Look, I don't want any trouble at all." The guy told Shining. "My name is Flight Sword and I was framed about that murder."

"Did he said he was framed?" Rarity asked quietly as they didn't want Shining knowing they were here.

"That's what they all say." Shining said as he took out a pair of handcuffs.

"I'm telling the truth! I was invited to that apartment and when I came in I found a dead body on the floor just when the police showed up!" Flight explained. "And you can't take me back to jail, they will take me back in there and do something to me!" The two boys and the girls wondered what he was talking about. "I'm not letting that freak in a mask experiment on me again." When Brush heard him say something about the mask, that brought back a memory from when he was trying to escape a facility with a scientist.

"You can tell that to the judge." Shining told him before Brush quickly ran in front of him and thought them from coming closer to Flight. "What are you doing here kid?!" Flash and the girls was surprised he rushed over and is standing in Shining's way.

"Stopping you from making a mistake." Brush answered. "I'm not sure if he's telling the truth about the murder, but he is telling the truth about the masked man. It's because I've seen him before." He then turned to Flight as the others walked up next to Shining. "The mask the man was wearing, was one side black and white while the other was white and black as he was wearing a cloak?" Flight looked at him with surprised and shocked before he grabbed him by the shoulders.

"Yes! Yes, that's exactly what he looked like!" Flight confirmed. "When I was in prison, someone knocked me out and woke up and some weird laboratory or something! I saw him and a few others, but my mind's a bit blurry that I can't remember what they look like!"

"Maybe I can help with that." Sunset suggested as she walked up to him. "Just relax and try remember about where you've seen them." She then took his arm and her magic activated as she looked into his mind. She saw Flight entering a apartment where he saw a dead body on the floor before the police arrived and assumed it was him that killed the person as he was knocked down to the floor. She then saw him spend a few weeks in prison before one day he was knocked out by someone or something. She saw images of humanoid creatures with multicolored bodies all over them and the masked man Brush was talking about. It was there the images became blurry as she barely saw cylinders filled with liquid and weird odd creatures in them. Everything went blank after that before she let go. "He's telling the truth, he didn't kill anyone and someone did got him in prison." Shining didn't know how, but he decided to trust her as he put the handcuffs away and the gun.

"But where'd you seen that guy before?" Flash asked his cousin as they all wondered the same thing.

"That's important right now." Brush told them as he looked towards Flight. "Did you see anyone else with him, like a girl with wild pink hair over her eye and crimson skin?"

"Just like her?" Pinkie Pie asked as she pointed up ahead. They all turned to where she was pointing and saw Pin with a grin on her face coming around a corner. Flight had a look of fear on his face when he saw her while Brush looked at her with a glare.

"There you are Flight." Pin said with mischief in her tone. "You should know that volunteers shouldn't go out alone." She then noticed the others with him and gave a wicked smile. "But how kind of you to lead us to some more." She then saw Brush and her smile went away. "Oh and the little runaway thief that's stole from us." She then pulled out a glass bottle from her pocket and pulled out the cork on top. "Well, at least I get to kill three birds with one stone." She said as she started to pour the multicolor ink that is in the bottle onto the ground. As the ink spread out across the ground, the ink started to bubble before it started to rise and took form of the things Sunset saw in Flight's mind.

"What in tarnation are those things?!" Applejack asked as they all took a defensive position.

"Those things are called Pitches and they are not friendly." Brush answered as the Pitches charged at them. Shining Armor quickly took out his gun and tried to shoot them down, only to see if they had no effect on them before he punched a few as they were close. Twilight was using her magic to levitate the Pitches off the ground before flinging them far as Rarity was using her shield magic ability to block their attacks or push them back. Pinkie Pie pull out some candy as she used her magic to make them glow before flinging the candy towards the Pitches and the candy exploded. Applejack used her super strength to knock a few of them back as Rainbow Dash was using her super speed to knock away a few more with a few kicks and punches and pushes to them.

Flight was showing off some martial arts skills as he was able to duck under a few of their attacks before he was able to flip kick a couple of them. When he landed he spend kicked a few them in the head as he was trying to get space away from them. Flash also was using martial arts skills to fight back against the Pitches as he punched a few of them before blocking and attack with his forearms and kicked it back. Brush used the environment to his advantage as he picked up an old bar and hit a few of them back before he's spin kick them back. He noticed that Pin was gone and new that he had to get Flight out of here as he was fighting his way over to him.

"Come on, we need to get you out of here!" Brush told him as he grabbed his arm and the two of them began to ran. They all felt a bit of a quake underneath them as something was coming out of the ground. They saw something being drilled out before the ground burst and everyone was taking a step back before the smoke cleared. They then saw a monster with drills on its arms, it's hen is a giant drill itself, and the rest of its body was a mix of black and yellow. "A Drill Blot!"

"You know what that is?!" Fluttershy asked as she was frightened by the monster that appeared out of the ground. The Blot itself roared as the drills on its arms begin to turn and charged right at Brush and Flight. The two of them quickly rolled out of the way as it ran past them and burst through a building before it came down on it. It then drilled through the rubble of the building unharmed. Rarity then tried to put diamond shields around it, but it's drills were stronger than she believed as it used its drills to burst through them.

"It sure is strong!" Twilight pointed out when they saw what it just did.

"Then let's power up and take it down!" Rainbow Dash shouted as each of them took hold of each other's hands and their geos around their necks began to glow before Brush hold up both his hands to stop them.

"Look, nothing is after Flight. All of you protect him while I'll deal with this thing." He told him before Flash grabbed his arm.

"Are you nuts?! That thing will put holes in you!" Flash told him as Shining Armor step forward.

"It all will if you don't get out of here!" Shining told all of them. "All of you get out of here and I'll call her backup!" Brush just smiled at what they thought before he made Flash let go of him and he stepped forward.

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing." Brush said before he pulled out a familiar circular belt buckle with a rectangular lever on its side. "It's like I said, sometimes you need to look at things from a different point of view." He then placed the buckle on the front of his waist before a sliver belt extended around him and locked on him.

Color Driver!

The buckle chanted when it was put on. They all then saw him open his vest and pulled out a metallic silver color marker with a light greenish blue hologram on it and the front of it saying "Laser." Flight saw the marker and he saw something similar before. "That's looks like what they have." He said before Brush pressed the button on the back and the marker blinked a few times before it chanted.

Laser!

He then made a zig zag with the marker as it was drawn in the air before he made a circle near the top of it and placed it in the slot of the belt buckle.

Hyper Go-on!

The belt chanted as it lit up. Within it, energy started to flow out from the bottom of the marker and into the belt as it was powering up. Outside the belts in the center, the screens around it lit up the same color as the marker as laser lights were drawing a armor around Brush as the others took a step back from him when the lights surrounded him. When the laser lights vanished and the glowing pieces of armor hovering in the air, the belt asked a question.

Ready?

Brush raised his hands up before he gave a clap before taking a fighting position. "Henshin!" He shouted before he pushed the lever and putting his arms down and the glowing hovering armor collided on him in a bright light. When the light dispersed, Brush was replaced with an armored figure with a black bodysuit. They all noticed that the armor became solid when the light dispersed and there was a line going up and down from the belt. The line going up zigzag across his chest and took form of a a light burst before it zigzag to his right arm. The line going down the belt went down his left leg. The armor itself is the same color as the marker in the belt as he is also wearing a full head helmet with a yellow visor and a small crystal on the forehead of the helmet in the middle of a v-shaped blade on top.

The armored man put his left hand on his hip as he dragged his right hand across the blade on his helmet before giving a flick of his wrist as the belt started to chant again.

Moving at the speed of light! Laser Shade! All right!

"Wow..." Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie said in awe as they all looked at him with shock looks on their faces.

"Kamen Rider, Colors." The armored man introduced himself. "Now with this, defeating you will complete the masterpiece." He told the Drill Blot before he pumped his fist and energy traveled up the line from the belt before in a flash he was close to it and gave a powerful punch that knocked it a few feet back. More Pitches surrounded Colors after the monster was punched back, but he wasn't worried as he gave a few kicks and punches to them. They all watched as each punch and kick was giving off a laser light trail behind each attack. The Pitches then took out spears and charged at Colors. Colors jumped when they thrusted their spears at him and when they all looked around to see where he went, they looked up to see he was on top of building.

"How did it get up there so fast?!" Sunset asked when they saw him up there.

"The belt did say moving at the speed of light." Pinkie Pie reminded before Colors jump down from the building and gave a few kicks at the Pitches that knocked them down before the exploded. He then gave a few flips and bodges to their attacks as the others were wondering why he's not finding back before Twilight figured it out. She noticed that he was getting them into a formation for some reason before Colors grabbed the dial that's on the center of the belt and moved it towards an image on the third screen.

Laser Ricochet!

He then backflip and glowed bright before he launched at an angle and ricochet and a zigzag line at the remaining Pitches. He skid to a stop as each Pitch exploded behind him before the Drill Blot charged at him after a recovered and tackled him. After taking a hit from its drill, Colors was using the laser speed to dodge each attack before he turned and kicked it back. He then flipped back as it trying to swing its drills at him before he jumped off a wall and both its drills got stuck in the wall when it thrusted forward. "Now, to color our way to the future." Colors said as he grabbed the dial again and moved it towards an image on the last screen that looked like a person giving a powerful kick. Power then traveled down his left leg as he looked like he was prepared to strike.

Laser, Final Color Kick Strike!

Colors then leap into the air before kicking off the building and jumping off the other. They all watched as he repeated this until he was high up in the air and aim towards the monster in the wall just as it broke free. He then extended his left leg forward as he came down with a powerful kick. When it landed, an explosion happen as Colors leap off the wall and landed safely in front of the others. They then saw Colors take out a metallic silver marker that is blank before he pressed the button on the back and pointed to where the monster was destroyed. From the flames, a mixture of yellow and black liquid emerged from it and went into the marker until it was full. The flames vanished and a man was laying on the ground unconscious. Both Fluttershy and Shining Armor went over to the unconscious man as she brought her phone to call 911.

"Okay, now can you tell us what this is all about?" Flash asked as he gestured to the full armor Colors is wearing and the color marker that had changed to the black yellow color with a monster hologram on top.

"Later, right now I need to get this to Rose." Colors told him as he brought out a blue metallic iPhone with a rectangular slot on the back of it. He then took out another metallic Color Marker that is red with a flame hologram on top and the word "Burst" written down it before he inserted it in the slot of the phone.

Color Change!

The phone chanted as he tossed it up in the air and it began to fold out. The back folded out propellers as it was growing in size and it changed into a hoverbike with four blades around it. "Awesome! Where can I get one of those?" Rainbow Dash asked as he got on the bike.

"Meet me at Future Colors store and everything will be explained there." Colors told them before he looked at Flight. "You going to get on or what?" Flight then realized that he's offering him to help before he got on the bike behind Colors. He then rev up the hoverbike before taking off into the air. They might not know what's going on, but they we'll have to trust him if this involves their home and their families. From the top of a building, the masked figure was watching everything the whole time as his arms were crossed and he gave a scoff under the mask while he smiled under it.

"And so it begins." The masked man said to himself before he walked away.