• Published 28th Sep 2022
  • 208 Views, 0 Comments

True love 2 - GRYFFINDOR123456

  • ...
6
 0
 208

phantom of the opera pt 1(preparation)

The next day, Flash and I woke up early. I hurried into my regular clothes, an orange t-shirt with my cutie mark(a swirling sun in the shape of the yin-yang), a leather spiked gilet, a pink mini skirt and a pair of short, black boots with different coloured studs on them. Flash wore a pair of blue jeans, black trainers with a streak of white, a white t-shirt embossed with his cutie mark(a blue shield surrounding a lightning bolt) and a black jacket. Flash smiled, kissing me on the cheek. I blushed a bright red.

He swung his backpack onto his back. I put the satchel over my shoulder. We hurried out of the apartment.

Rarity, Flash and I caught the bus to Manehattan, where all the big shows were. We hurried into the side door, leading into the theatre.

“Ah, there you are,” said a voice. Juniper. “2 hours before the show.”
I smiled. Rarity and I went into our dressing room.

I went behind a screen, pulling off my clothes. I pulled on a white shirt, a black tie, a smart black tuxedo, and a hunched jacket. Rarity led me to a chair, pulled out some facial wipes and wiped my face. She then spun the chair around so I was facing her. She went over to the prosthetic section and put on a prosthetic nose so my nose would be elongated. She then drew red lines around my eyes, making my eyes look swollen and puffy. Next, she drew gashes down both sides of my face. She then added a prosthetic lip and put more prosthetics in my mouth to make my cheeks look gaunt. She then tied my hair in a low ponytail, pinning it back with pins. She placed a wig cap upon it, and then put my hair in a bun. She placed a brown, short-haired wig onto my hair and finally passed me a white mask. I put it onto my face. She smiled.

“Something’s missing,” she said. “I know! Your cane!”
Rarity hurried out, into the prop room. She gave me a walking stick. She came back with a red-gold mask. “For the chandelier scene,” she said.

I stood up. I waited backstage, centre stage. Rarity turned to herself, applying makeup and getting ready. Flash came and stood beside me. “How do you feel?” he asked.
“A little nervous,” I said.
He placed a calm hand on my shoulder. “You’ll be fine,” he said.
I took off the mask. “Flash,” I said. “I play a monster. You play lover boy.”
“Sunset, what did Rarity do to you?” he asked.
“Just prosthetics and make-up,” I said. I kissed him. “Look, we’re gonna be separated. The only time we’re not is when I’m meant to uh... keep you hostage. And that’s when I am supposed to gag and bind you.”

Flash smiled. “I know. We rehearsed and rehearsed. You’re gonna be fine.”
I placed the mask back onto my face. “Look,” I said. “People are starting to arrive.”
I sat down. Flash sat down next to me. He smiled.

Time passed. The play was about to begin. The door centre stage flew open. I stood there. Then the curtains rose. Act 1 had begun.