• Published 24th Jul 2022
  • 326 Views, 1 Comments

A Future Altered - KukriRyuTsukino



What led up to a certain group finding themselves on Equis and how they found one another afterwards.

  • ...
 1
 326

A Future Altered – 1: Escaped and Showers

A Future Altered

A New Adventure

POV — Tsukino Usagi

·-–—–-·

Setsuna did say that there was a chance that the future would be altered by our going to assist Misato… or as even Sailor Pluto knew her, 'Chibiusa'. But I rather doubt that she could have predicted what happened…. namely that Wiseman would team up with that mad Spirit by the name of Metallia.

He somehow returned despite us shattering the Malefic Dark Crystal with both my Maboro no Ginzinshou and Misato's, cackling that 'there are Forces beyond your comprehension at play'.

I don't quite understand what he means by that, but I'm startled by something… as well as someone, though it isn't Tuxedo Kamen… whom is apparently my future husband. A jet of golden red flames hit Wiseman full in the face and detonated with a yell of "Sol Senkō Yamakaji!"

My eyes widen slightly as I turn to see someone clad in golden armor, hiding all of his identity.

My eyes widen at Wiseman's voice as he snarls before I turn, seeing his unhooded visage.

"By the Goddess!" I find myself muttering in shock. I suppose the skull visage we saw previously was a manifestation of his malicious aura and intent.

I wasn't surprised that the other Senshi, including Pluto whom was glaring at Wiseman as well as three I didn't recognize, a wavy teal haired woman as well as a bob cut blonde, and the youngest whom didn't look much older than Misato, her deep violet hair swaying beside the soft cherry pink of my future daughter.

To my shock, cracks radiating purple smoke and dark purple flames began spreading as tremors of increasing intensity began spreading. My eyes narrow before I hear Queen Serenity's voice in my mind even as a silvery sigil forms, its glow radiating skyward.

"Unfortunately, daughter, his dark power as well as hers is far too strong for you and your Senshi at present. I have contacted an old friend whose mother owed me a favor. She and hers will shelter you, make you stronger even than myself and your grandmother. Unfortunately, if the Golden Crystal linked to Earth is destroyed… its holder will go with it," Queen Serenity whispered. "There is a small chance we will speak again, daughter. I will always love you,"

Moments later, the light intensified as they were engulfed and swept away into the unknown, though she did notice a greenish black blast before she was blinded. In a brief glimpse of Earth from orbit, she saw no less than three other burning comets leaving Earth…. before it was ripped asunder in a massive dark purple eruption of explosive force. The concussion of the planetary detonation rendered her senseless.

3 ALREquis, Heavens over Equestria · Pharast 2

·-–—–-·

A soft sigh escaped the young anthropomorphic mare as she gazed up at the heavens from the balcony of her home, the Golden Oaks Library. True, Twilight Sparkle was very aware she'd only Ascended to Alicornhood days ago after assisting to undo the unfinished spell of Starswirl the Bearded, even creating a counter spell to it employing the subtle Music Magic within the background of the world.

She blinked at an abrupt eruption of light before she saw no less than eleven colored shooting stars of dark green, pale gold, oceanic blue, icy blue, deep golden, emerald green, blood red, silver, light pink, and deep purple scatter. The last two shot towards the north, whilst the others shot in different directions. She noticed the emerald green one shot towards Canterlot, though she only noticed the last one, a rippling golden red, surging downward before she felt the ground shudder at the impact not two hundred yards from the northern edge of the town of Ponyville.

"The fact I felt that tremor even through the tree denotes how hard it hit. I'm almost certain whatever this is is something not planned by Princess Luna. No doubt anypony that was near the impact site will have been awakened by it. But I do intend to be one of the first there," she muttered to herself.

Unknown POV

My awareness slowly filters in, keenly aware of my own Henshin Stick within my jacket. I doubt Usagi nor her friends realized I was there, not that it really matters. I'm used to not being noticed. They know of the Tàiyánzhàn, though they don't realize it's me. I make it a point not to interact with them beyond Rei and Makoto. I know all of them, even the Outer Senshi.

My eyes flutter open as I force myself to sit up with a hiss of pain. I know they're golden red in color, whilst my hair is a pale silvery white with dark grayish black tips. My clothes, unfortunately, most likely from my rather ugly landing, are shredded. I can feel the dull burning ache of wounds as I examine the crater.

‘6.2 meters wide and at least 4 meters deep. Whatever transported us here must have protected us enough to ensure our landings were non-fatal. I don't hear the Senshi, so something must have scattered us. Hopefully it's not a threat to us or the locals,’ I consider as I inhale slowly, fighting to my feet. I can feel my Chì thrumming just under my skin, urging its use. A slight smirk crossed my countenance before I bent my legs and pushed off. A surge of dust rises from the crater as I employ Shānbù to move at high speed as I notice shadows moving towards the crater before the clouds part as moonlight streams down in numerous beams almost like searchlights, I note. ‘Odd, as I doubt Usako can even manipulate moonlight in such a way,’ I consider. I close my eyes before letting them open, a silvery sigil floating and rotating slowly within my now pale bluish purple irises.

This Gift allows me to see the latent Chì as well as the balance between Yin and Yang within them. ‘Hmm. Curious. Varying balances, but the majority seem mostly balanced. Also varying amounts in terms of not just amount but control. Hmmm. That cream mare with the amethyst mane seems to have the most control compared to the majority,’ I note.