• Published 27th Jul 2022
  • 289 Views, 0 Comments

Affection Therapy - Twilight2022



The affection is the only way to make them happy.

  • ...
 0
 289

Twilight Sparkle

It was a frustrating night that Twilight Sparkle couldn’t go to the Galloping Gala unless she had tickets.

“There is only one thing why I can’t go to the Galloping Gala.” Twilight said. “I lost my ticket!” She yelled with a shocked look. “Oh, what should I do? What should I do? What should I do?”

She repeats the question multiple times as I heard that I heard the yell from inside of Twilight’s house. I’m an OC pony named Jamming Hits. A unicorn stallion with a blue coat, green wavy hair, green tail, and a musical note as a cutie mark.

I rushed over to the door and knocked on it. Twilight walked over to the door and opens it to see who it is. It’s me. “Oh, um… Hello there. My name is Twilight Sparkle” She introduced to herself.

“What’s your name?” She asked me. “Hello, Twilight. I’m Jamming Hits.” I introduced as we’re shaking forehooves.

“Come on in. You have got to help me. I lost my ticket to go to the Gala with my friends. If I don’t have a ticket, Princess Celestia will not tolerate me to join them.” She said rapidly. “I’ve been looking for it everywhere and… IT’S GONE MISSING!” She yelled staring at me with an angry look.

“Okay, okay, okay. What you’re gonna do is go to the Galloping Gala some other time, and we will find it tomorrow.” I said. “Come on. Just take a deep breath and breathe out.” I said quietly.

Twilight breathes in and out three times. “Wow, it still makes me a bit frustrated.” She said. “It’s not gonna work if this is done like that”

I was thinking of something what should I do to make the frustration go away. It gives me an idea. “I got an idea. Come with me.”

Twilight followed me to her bedroom and she lays on the bed. “How did you know my location of my bedroom?” She asked.

“Who cares? I will cheer you up with an affection.” I said. “I will boop your nose, rub your belly, scratch your ears, pet your mane, and massage your hooves!” I patronized her.

Twilight smiled at me. “Oh, Jamming. This can be a happy situation if you will do this for me.” she said.

After I nodded, I started by rubbing Twilight’s belly with my hoof. “Oh my gosh it feels way much better” she said. The purple unicorn looked at me as I continued for two minutes.

Then, I booped her nose gently with my forehoof. Twilight sticks her tongue out and pants like a dog. “Awwwwww, what a cutie purple pony” I cooed.

Twilight then gives me an excited look at me. “Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!” She somewhat behaves like Pinkie Pie. “You are welcome” I said with a happy look.

Next, I scratch the purple unicorn’s ears to also make her cheer up. “You like this?” I questioned. “Oh yes. Keep it going.” She said quietly.

“How about mane uhhh…” trying to think I said mane scratches before. “Oh, oh, oh, oh, you mean mane pettings?” She asked happily.

“I almost forgot!” I exclaimed. As soon a pet her mane trying to avoid touching her horn. “I know you like that, Twily.” I said.

“Okay, that’s all I can do for you today. So goodnight” I said. As I start to walk away, Twilight called my name for one more thing. “Jamming! There’s one more thing you said.”

“What?” I asked. “You said massage my hooves right?” She questioned me. I was thinking in my head that I say that. “Oh yeah that’s it. I remember!”.

I looked at her hind hooves and started to massage the left one first. “This feels so good. Keep it up.” Twilight said smiling at me. “I will.” I said with a grin. After a minute I started to massage the other hoof which makes her feel relaxed.

“Oh my gosh, Jammy. This is so much fun. Maybe we can do it the other time right?” Twilight asked. “Hopefully.” I said.

It’s around Twilight’s bedtime. So I pulled the blanket over her and kissed her cheek which makes her blush. “Awwwww, Jammy. This is the best night I’ve ever and I mean ever had in my life with you.” She said happily. “I know Twily. It’s good to see you today. Good night.”

I turned off the light for her and the purple unicorn’s eyes were closed as she started to doze off. I exited the house and continued for a walk.