• Published 14th Jul 2022
  • 1,138 Views, 23 Comments

The Equestrian Majin: A MLP/DBZ Crossover - Lord Shadow Eclipse



A strange creature from an unknown world comes to Earth. What ensues is a lot of destruction and candy

  • ...
2
 23
 1,138

Episode 2: First Contact

Here's the evidence as to why I personally think Buu is the best DBZ villain:


At Twilight's House

The Rainbooms all ran past their picnic site and locked the back door behind them once they all got inside the house. They were all panting, not just from the exhaustion of the run back to the house, but from the sight of that bizarre being they saw manifest out of the meteorite.

"What the hell was that?!" Rainbow asked.

"How am I supposed to know?! It's not like I expected to see a real-life alien on top of a meteor shower!" Twilight shouted.

But then, something dawned on Twilight. They had all just seen an alien. A real alien. Living proof that alien life exists somewhere out there in the universe. And it looked right at them.

"Girls, do you all see that we may be the first ones to actually have an encounter with an alien?" Twilight asked with an all-too-happy smile on her face.

The others could see where Twilight was going with this. Twilight was going to suggest tracking down the alien and attempt to study it.

"Whoa there, Twi. I know that you're excited, but maybe we ought to assess whether or not this guy is any threat" Applejack said.

"Well, if this guy was able to survive the vacuum of space, entering the planet's atmosphere, and the crash, even if he was a threat, I don't think we'd be able to stop him" Sunset chimed in.

"Well then, what do you suggest we do, darling?" Rarity asked.

"Maybe we could try to communicate with him. See what exactly he wants" Fluttershy suggested.

"And how exactly do you propose we talk to him?" Sunset asked.

"Maybe we can teach him our language" Pinkie suggested in reply.

"I hate to break to you, Pinkie, but English is the hardest language for non-English speakers to learn outside of Spanish-speakers and maybe French-speakers" Twilight informed them.

"Besides, how do we know if he's even still there?" Rarity asked.

"Uh, girls, I don't think we have to look for him" Spike said.

"Why is that, sugarcube?" Applejack asked.

"Because he's right outside" he said pointing a paw outside.

Sure enough, the girls looked outside the back windows to see the dark blue alien standing among the picnic area they made earlier.

"What's he doing?" Twilight asked.

The alien was staring at all the food the girls left behind with a mixed look of eagerness and curiosity. He picked up a piece of Pinkie's cookie cake and pointed his antenna at it.

"Maybe that antenna acts as a smelling organ" Twilight thought to herself.

The alien proceeded to devour the entire cookie cake in one bite! His face was one of happiness at the taste of the sweet treat. He went from treat to treat, eating the entire table's worth of food.

"Hmm. Now thirsty" the alien said in a high-pitched childlike voice.

The alien turned his antenna to Fluttershy's telescope and shot a blue magic beam out of it. The beam hit the telescope and turned it into what looked like a chocolate milkshake with whipped cream on top. The alien floated the magically-created treat towards him and started sipping the contents with a look of satisfaction.

"He can use magic?! And he used it to turn that telescope into a milkshake?!" Sunset asked in a whisper.

"Apparently so" Rarity replied just as quietly.

Pinkie was simply staring at the alien with a look of envy. "Why can't I have that power?!"

The alien's antenna started to move as if he was smelling the environment around him. Without warning, the alien whipped his head towards the direction of the gawking gaggle of human girls. The girls gasped and took a step back, ready for a fight should this alien attack.

Instead, the alien just jumped into the air and flew away at extreme speed. The girls go outside to see the alien head towards the city.

"What's going to happen?" Rarity asked.

"Hopefully only good things" Pinkie said with a hopeful smile.


Obuu. That was the name he knew himself by. The rest of his kind, the Majin, all had simple names to know each other by. He had little memory of his past. All he could remember was that he was sent to this weird planet for a reason. He remembered waking up from the meteor, and seeing the native lifeforms of this planet, eating their delicious food, and flying off to see their city. He landed in a alleyway to think.

The city was certainly an amazing sight to behold. There were lots of stimulating sights and sounds. There was an intoxicating smell of good food coming from the direction of the city's downtown area.

Obuu started making his way towards the downtown area in plain view of the humans walking down the street. They all stopped to gawk at the Majin walking down the street. Some of them were even taking out their phones to either video or photograph the alien.

After walking down a few more crowded blocks, three guys bumped into Obuu. The middle sized one, who appeared to be the leader, turned around and took on an aggressive posture.

"Hey! Watch it, freak!" he shouted at Obuu.

Obuu immediately stopped walking and turned around to glare at the three thugs with pure rage in his eyes.

"You better apologize to Obuu, or you die" he warned them ominously.

The biggest thug walked up to Obuu and looked down at him with a similar glare. "And just how do you plan on killing us if we don't apologize, freak?"

"Yeah! How do you plan to fight the Diamond Dogs?!" the shortest thug asked.

"I no like you! You mean to Obuu! And Obuu don't like mean people!" he shouted before burying his right fist into the biggest thug's stomach.

The brute was sent flying back one hundred yards through a chain-link fence. The other two thugs looked at the alien and their fallen comrade. Obuu smiled and started to walk slowly towards the other two thugs with a predatory body posture. The remaining Diamond Dogs were scared shitless.

"Wait! We're sorry! We won't insult you anymore, sir!" the leader Diamond Dog exclaimed for his life.

Obuu just kept grinning at them. "Too late. Obuu will punish you"

The blue Majin powered up two Ki blasts in both of his hands and blasted the two Diamond Dogs with them. The thugs were reduced to nothing in front of thousands of spectators. The crowd began to collectively scream and run away from the scene.

After the two thugs were destroyed, Obuu walked over to the Diamond Dog he punched away earlier. He was still writhing in pain from the gut-check he got. Obuu stood over him with a devilish smile on his face.

Before the thug could beg for his life, Obuu used his antenna to turn him into a hotdog. Obuu picked him up and glared at him.

"No one lives after being mean to Obuu" he said before taking a big bite out of his living hotdog.

Author's Note:

Looks like the Majin Obuu has begun causing trouble for the people for the city of Canterlot. The Diamond Dogs have been destroyed in a matter of moments, he has showcased his unique powers, and he scared the entire city. What will happen if he comes across the Rainbooms? Will they fight him? Or will he eat them? Find out next time on "The Equestrian Majin"!