• Published 6th Jul 2022
  • 614 Views, 2 Comments

Grogar Summons Other Villains - Satanbrony



Grogar unites more villains to conquer Equestria

  • ...
 2
 614

Grampa, what sharp teeth you have

Our story continues on a dark morning. The sun was yet to rise above the horizon. But already no-one was sleeping in Grogar's lair.

Cozy Glow was still in her pajamas. The young pegasus was flying around while hugging a pillow bigger than her. Whenever she closed her eyes, the filly kept them that way for a few seconds.

"I miss going to school…" — said the sleepy pegasus. Suddenly she fell on the table. Luckily she also landed on the pillow she held. It was big enough to be a bed for Cozy. Then she continued to speak after she stopped opening her eyes — "I could sleep longer… There was nothing to do so early…"

A small blast of orange magic went over the pegasus. But there was no explosion. Instead, the magical blast turned into a portal. Suddenly water began to pour out of it. A wave washed the filly off the table. She was surprised by the frost — "UuaaAA!"

"Hehehe…" — chuckled Tirek while Cozy Glow was blinking and shivering. Then the filly "clapped" her wings at the centaur. A bolt of pink lightning formed and went straight at Tirek. Scorpan's brother grunted and fired a beam of orange energy at Cozy Glow.

The filly dodged the blast and shot another bolt at Tirek. An explosion happened after the lightning hit a beam of energy. Both villains kept shooting at each other until the young pegasus became dry. Hitting her with orange energy beams made the process faster.

Soon all four villains were gathered at the stone table. Grogar began to speak — "Now that you all had your rest… We can continue with the plan to conquer Equestria."

"I will resurrect King Sombra again… Later…" — said the blue ram before looking at the others — "In the meantime, were there any other great villains that could join us?"

There was a moment of silence. The other villains glanced at each other. Lord Tirek raised his hand and offered a suggestion — "Pony of Shadows? We've heard he was uniquely powerful."

"He had more power than each of us has now. I intend to bring him back." — replied Grogar. His crystal ball showed the last return of the Pony of Shadows. Then the villains saw in it how the heroes of Equestria had to struggle against him.

When the demise of the Pony of Shadows was being shown, the blue ram continued to speak — "However, an even greater power put him in limbo… We will need help and to work together to achieve his return. Any other suggestions?"

"Since ancient pony legends are true…" — said Chrysalis as she looked at Grogar and the crystal ball. For a moment, the former queen covered herself in a dome of green magic.

After that, Chrysalis looked like one of the mares who fought against the Pony of Shadows. She continued to speak with the hero's voice — "Maybe the Sphinx could join us?"

"Good idea from you, as always." — said Grogar. He smiled. The crystal ball showed how the giant purple lioness-mare enslaved a village. Then her defeat was shown.

Lastly, the temple where that happened could be seen. Then the blue ram continued to speak — "Pegasi are still unable to fly inside that temple. That is the power of her spell. We will use it to bring back the sphinx."

"What about Blue King?" — Cozy Glow asked. The centaur scratched his head. Tirek and Chrysalis looked back at Grogar's crystal ball.

"The blue king? I haven't heard of him…" — said the blue ram. The crystal ball was showing squiggle-like circles spin. It couldn't form a clear image.

"Perhaps she meant the Storm King?" — asked Chrysalis before covering herself in a dome of green magic again. This time she became a monster that had arms and stood on two back legs.

It was covered in fur as white as snow. Even the tail was similar to a furry tendril. Face, hands and feet were the only spots not covered in fur. The monster's skin was grey. Every nail and hoof was at least a bit sharp.

The new face was that of an ape. But every tooth was sharp. Its black horns were similar to those of a yak. But also in the shape for cutting things. Chrysalis continued to speak in a new voice — "Although… he was pretty white."

"Oh… that satyr with a stick? This is another reason I am happy to have you on my team, Chrysalis." — said Grogar. The crystal ball finally formed an image. It was the symbol of the Storm King. Then it showed the villain himself.

It was the newest form taken by Chrysalis, but wearing armour and a dark crown. He was wielding a staff with a glowing crystal on it. A massive tornado was destroying nearby towns while the satyr was laughing about it.

The other villains saw how an army of similar creatures conquered kingdom after kingdom. They were shown destroying homes and enslaving inhabitants of invaded lands.

Then the Storm King's invasion of Equestria was shown. The villains saw how he played with the sun and moon after getting the magic of all four alicorns.

"Oh, so he was a childish clown? Hahahaha! Pathetic…" — said Tirek — "I thought he was a horrifying conqueror like my father…"

"Yes… he did remind me of young prince Vorak… when we were shown the Storm King's conquests…" — replied Grogar. — "Although… the reliable centaur didn't need magical items to wipe out changeling hives in his kingdom…"

"Oh it would be great to still have Vorak on my side." — Grogar continued — "I would be happily terrorising all of Equestria by now. But… at least I can have some knock offs…"

Lastly the crystal ball showed the Storm King's death. The way Tempest Shadow sacrificed herself to make the satyr into a statue. After that fell from the top and broke into many tiny pieces.

After that, the blue ram continued to speak — "I guess we could resurrect him… However we will need some powerful artifacts to make him useful. Especially if the storm creatures won't reunite to serve him. Cozy Glow, are you sure that you want the Storm King to join us?"

"No. I didn't mean to suggest the Storm King. What I said wasn't "the" blue king. I meant Blue King. That is the name of someone who could help us." — Cozy Glow explained.

While that conversation continued, Garble woke up. The dragon teenager was still in the same cave he got lost in yesterday. Smolder's brother shouted and begged for his mother to come.

After a while of self-encouragement, the dragon teenager stood up. His breath of fire was the only source of light. Garble began to explore the tunnels again. He walked around until he heard a voice greet him — "Hello there, little lizard. What is your name?"

"My name is Garble. And I'm not a little lizard!" — replied the young dragon. Garble looked to where the other voice came from. He saw a transparent yellow wall. It was bigger than Smolder's mother. Her wingspan and full height wouldn't have reached the boundaries.

The tunnel behind that wall was similar to a mansion. The walls were smooth and decorated. There were two colonnades with a staircase between them. Each stair was either golden or crafted from silver.

Someone stood on top of that staircase. It looked like a white robot alicorn wearing blue plate armour. There was no mane on that mechanical head. Instead, on the back of its head and neck, the robot alicorn had a flattened hood. It was similar to the hoods that cobras have.

Smolder's brother walked closer to the yellow wall. The mechanical head was moving to look directly at him. Soon the wall was within reach. Garble noticed that the robot alicorn's horn was in the shape of a lightning bolt.

The dragon came as close to the yellow wall as he could be without touching it. Then Smolder's brother pointed at himself and continued to speak — "I am a dragon who will burn half of Equestria. Then I'll terrorise the rest of it for fun!"

"Ahahaha! Garble, best of luck to you on achieving that!" — said the mechanical horse. It seemed genuinely happy that Smolder's brother had such desires.

Garble was about to "thank" the robotic pony in a rude way, but the robot alicorn continued to speak. — "Although… Why aren't you already doing that?"

"Are you not strong enough? You're still a dragon. Many pony buildings are flammable. Steal things and get bigger through greed." — said the mechanical horse — "Don't be afraid to achieve your dreams. I believe in you."

Smolder's brother felt weird. It was nice to have someone believe in him to. But Garble didn't want to receive encouragement from a pony.

The robotic alicorn continued to speak — "Or maybe you love a pony? Spike managed to become a beloved hero. You are stronger and more aggressive than him. I'm sure that at least one pony would fall in love with you."

"That would be disgusting! I'll burn you for saying that!" — shouted and growled the young dragon. He began to take a deep breath. But before Garble finished, the robot alicorn disappeared in a flash of white-blue light.

Suddenly there was an explosion of the same colour right behind the transparent wall. Garble saw the mechanical horse in front of him. They were separated only by that yellow wall. Now the dragon realised that the robotic pony was bigger than him.

Smolder's brother had to look upwards to see the alicorn's chest, neck and head. Garble backed away. The mechanical horse lowered its head to look at the young dragon.

"Alright, I will watch you try." — said the robot alicorn. Garble was shivering as if he was made from jelly and then slapped. Seeing that, the mechanical horse continued to speak — "Is the little lizard scared? Maybe fear is stopping you?"

"That's understandable. Fear makes the lack of power seem more significant than it really is. Especially if you are alone…" — said the robot alicorn — "But you have your dragon friends… and you're not afraid of little ponies! So why aren't you all destroying Equestria?"

"Because of the Dragon Lord's command." — explained the young dragon. He looked at the ground. The mechanical horse replied — "Then a start of a war should solve this problem."

"What are you suggesting?" — asked Garble. Before hearing an answer, he continued to speak — "I'm not the Dragon Lord. So I can't start a war. Torch is much stronger than I could ever be. Ember isn't afraid of me…."

"Oh I wasn't suggesting that you should be the one who starts that war." — said the robot alicorn with a grin on its face. — "But if you want Equestria's ponies to suffer, then you know what to do."

"I'm not sure…" — said Garble as he looked back at the mechanical horse. He didn't have to wait for an explanation — "Free me."

"Uh… no. I won't." — said the young dragon while backing away even further — "You're already making me uncomfortable. Ponies are supposed to be small and cute. Your size disturbs me."

But before Garble got far enough, the robot alicorn stomped on the ground with one of its legs. Some parts of every cave broke off and jumped. Even Smolder's brother was launched to the ceiling of the cave. Smashing his back into it caused the drawing to shout — "Aagh!"

Then the dragon teenager fell flat on the ground. The whole cave system was still shaking from the stomp. Small parts of the ceiling almost landed on Garble. The cave was crumbling until the shaking stopped.

After that, the young dragon looked back at the mechanical horse. It began to speak again — "Garble, you will set me free. And I will try to not rip you apart. Otherwise, I can help this cave cripple you."

Smolder's brother didn't say a word. He was shivering from pain. Trying to move anything in the upper body felt like being drilled in the back. This made Garble's movements twitchy. Even breathing became a struggle. Despite that, the young dragon managed to stand up

Then Garble continued to back away. The robotic pony stomped the ground again. This time Smolder's brother screamed a lot louder after being smashed at the ceiling — "AAAAGH!!"

"Aaow! Please don't. Aagh! Don't do that. Aaagh! Please!" — begged the young dragon after smashing into the ground. Tears began to roll down his cheeks. The robot alicorn giggled at this reaction — "Hehehe!"

"Aagh! Aaow! Look-uugh, I'm scared of you. Aaow! Aaow! Please just let me leave! Aaagh!" — Garble continued to beg. The young dragon hugged himself while shivering and twitching from pain. — "Aaow! Aaagh! I don't want-aagh to be close to you-aaow!"

"Oh, my scariness won't be a problem. I will help you." — said the mechanical horse before disappearing in a white-blue flash bigger than itself. Then it reappeared on top of the staircase. Garble finally understood how big that place was.

The robot alicorn's horn began to glow in white-blue. Then it shot a same colour beam at the transparent wall. Unlike most magical blasts, it was similar to thick lightning. The entire cave was shaking as the beam was pushing against the wall.

White-blue energy covered the whole barrier from the inside. Garble couldn't see through it. He didn't have time to try. After a while, there was a thud against the transparent wall.

The shaking stopped and the energy faded away. The young dragon saw what was thrown at the yellow wall. It was a white colt with light blue hair. He was smaller than Garble's mouth.

Smolder's brother came closer. The pony started wagging his tail like a puppy. He then jumped off the wall and jumped closer to it. Soon the wall was the only thing separating Garble from the colt.

"Hopefully you aren't afraid to help me now. Or should I roll on my back for belly rubs?" — asked the pony. He slowly fell on his back and exposed his tummy. Smolder's brother laughed in response — "Ahahaha! Aaow! Afraid of you?! I could-aaagh! Eat you whole in one bite!"

The young dragon squatted to be closer to the foal. Then Garble's mouth opened as if preparing to eat the pony. Smolder's brother continued to speak with a smile to show his teeth — "So how should I help this little pony?"

Suddenly the colt began to glow in yellow. Even he was surprised when something similar to black flames appeared on him. But then the foal detached them and the yellow glow off himself.

It wasn't long before the colt began to shine in yellow again. This time the light lifted him to mid air. More black flames appeared. But just like last time, the foal removed it all from himself.

During the third time, the pony realized what was going on. So he stopped detaching that magic from himself. Before disappearing in black flames, the foal smiled and giggled — "Hehehe! Looks like it is Equestria's unlucky day!"

Moments later, that black fire was in Grogar's lair. And suddenly the white foal with blue hair was there. The other villains looked down at him on the table. They might have been expecting someone bigger.

"Oh no, I was right. He is another pest… Hopefully less annoying than Cozy…" — said Tirek as he sighed. Then the centaur turned at the blue ram and asked — "So… Grogar, is this an evil lair or a daycare center?"

"Blue!" — shouted the pink pegasus. Then she rushed to hug the other pony. He hugged her back. After snuggling the filly's cheek, Blue King asked — "Cozy, how have you been? I missed you!"

"Well, before I could get rid of Equestria's magic, a group of non-ponies defeated me." — answered Cozy Glow after she stopped hugging the other foal. — "After that I was locked in Tartarus with my best friend Tirek, this muscular centaur with massive horns."

Suddenly Grogar shot a beam of black and yellow light at his bell. The talisman rose and began to ring. A big yellow spiral formed. It was surrounded by a circle of black clouds. From the middle of that yellow spiral, a black beam came at Blue King.

Lord Tirek licked his mouth as he saw white-blue energy be drained out of the white filly. Blue King's colours faded away. His cutie-mark disappeared. But the faol didn't struggle. Instead he spoke with excitement — "Cool, your little green bell took all of my magic!"

"Yes… and for a single non-alicorn, you had a lot of it." — replied Grogar. Blue King nodded in agreement. The blue ram continued to speak — "With that amount you would have been as threatening as Chrysalis would be on her own."

"Incorrect." — said the white foal and shook his head sideways. He explained his disagreement — "I'm not a changeling. Our methods are different. Unlike her, I could craft a loyal army for myself."

"Alright, your potential to be a threat was greater than I thought." — said Grogar — "Hopefully you don't behave like King Sombra…"

"Please don't compare me to that spoiled weakling." — requested Blue King while looking straight at the blue ram's eyes. Then he looked at the other villains and continued to speak — "I could fight each of you for my magic."

"Hahahaha! You're a magickless little pony. I can crush you into a pancake with a single step." — said Tirek before stomping with one of his legs. This caused a shockwave. The changeling wasn't silent either — "I don't think that the difference in strength is fair."

"And I agree…" — replied the colt while closing his eyes and raising one leg to cover them — "So I will fight you with my eyes closed."

The green horn of Chrysalis began to glow. Then she shot a beam of the same colour at the young pony. Lord Tirek blasted orange energy at the foal. Blue King punched both shots, causing them to disperse and fade away.

"Huh?" — said Chrysalis before magically lifting the foal. Blue King removed some of the green glow off himself. Before landing on the floor, he made the green magic burst like a poked bubble.

Suddenly an orange beam threw the colt at a wall. Blue King uncovered his eyes and saw another orange blast approaching. So he dispersed that energy with a hit. Then he did the same to another green beam from Chrysalis.

Lord Tirek immediately stomped the ground. A large stone spike emerged from the water and lunged at the foal. With a push, Blue King threw the whole spike at the centaur. A green and orange explosion shattered that pointy boulder.

The changeling and Scorpan's brother started shooting at the foal, while he kept hitting and dispersing their beams. Then Tirek created a portal behind Blue King. Lava began to pour on the colt.

Blue King grunted while throwing it off his face again and again. He began to punch the lava back into the portal. While the foal was doing that, a few magical beams managed to hit him. But Blue King withstood most of them.

The colt was blasted away by a bigger green and orange shot. Before he could get up, the foal was covered in a sticky green web. Then many stone spikes emerged from the ground around him. And like giant fingers they grabbed the pony.

When Blue King broke through the restraints, it looked as if those stones and webs exploded. Suddenly the foal ripped a chunk of the ground several times larger than Tirek, then threw it at the centaur.

Scorpan's brother tried to grab it with magic, but the thrown boulder dispersed the orange light. Luckily, Chrysalis was there. She transformed into a blue bear slightly bigger than that chunk of land. Together they were able to stop that boulder.

So Blue King threw another one at them. But the changeling and the centaur disappeared in black flames. Like a grasshopper, after a few jumps, the foal was on that thrown chunk of land. Then Cozy Glow flew to be in right front of him.

"Blue, buddy, you don't need to fight Tirek and Chrysalis." — she said. The colt seemed surprised — "All of my magic gets taken away. Then they start shooting at me. Now you're telling me that I shouldn't be fighting?"

"Well, they shot at you because you provoked them." — explained the pink filly. Blue King asked — "How did I provoke them? I want my magic back. I simply explained that I can fight each of them for it."

"That changeling said that the difference in strength wasn't fair, so I closed my eyes for her." — said the foal while pointing at Chrysalis. Then he made the boulder explode by kicking it — "But then they fought me together!"

"I apologize for making you magickless." — said Grogar while walking closer to Blue King. Then the ram shot a black and yellow beam at his bell. A yellow spiral with black clouds formed. Out of it, white-blue energy rushed into the foal.

Blue King's colours brightened. And his cutie-mark reappeared. Suddenly his hooves began to glow in white-blue. Bits of the boulder were flying around Blue King and glowing in the same colour.

"I had doubts if you were evil enough to be summoned by my power. But after seeing your willingness to kill Tirek and Chrysalis, I understood that I was wrong." — said Grogar. — "Now that you have your magic, are you ready to take over Equestria?"

The white foal looked around before magically putting the boulder back together. Then he melted the cracks and answered — "Send me to the Dragon Lands and I will be ready to help you all."

"Alright." — said the blue ram as he looked at the crystal ball. There they could see an island with many volcanoes. Dragons were crawling and flying around. Together they looked like ant colonies. Grogar looked back at the foal and asked — "What for?"

"So that I could become whole again. It would make me more useful." — said Blue King before pointing at himself — "I lost much of myself to become this way."

"You weakened yourself on purpose? Why would you do that?" — Lord Tirek asked while pointing at the foal. The pony answered — "So that a little lizard wouldn't be afraid to free me. I'm not a changeling."

Suddenly Blue King started to glow yellow and float above the ground. Then black flames began to appear on him. The blue ram spoke — "You will be there in a moment. After you become "whole", try to not behave like Sombra."

"The ponies don't know that Tirek and Cozy are free from Tartarus. They aren't aware that I have returned." — Grogar continued to speak — "Most of Equestria won't be prepared for all of us… But we almost lost this element of surprise because of King Sombra…"

"Oh, don't worry, Grogar, most ponies don't know about me at all." — replied the white pony. He pointed at himself and continued to speak — "I won't attack Equestria on my own before we are ready, I promise. There is no reason for me to do that."

"But I will have some helpful fun after becoming whole." — said Blue King — "After that, you can summon me here again. We will be able to continue with your plans to conquer Equestria. I'm not even that interested in getting my part of it, so more for you…"

With those words Blue King disappeared in black flames. It wasn't long before a volcano erupted in the Dragon Lands. The lava was launched to the skies almost like a ball shot from a cannon. Suddenly white-blue light exploded out of it.

After that energy dispersed, a big blue robot alicorn flew out of its center towards the ground. He soundlessly landed behind the dragon teenager named Garble. Smolder's brother was having a conversation with his friends — "So then I finally got out…"

The dragon stopped speaking after he noticed the shocked expressions on those in front of him. They all seemed to be looking at something behind and above Garble. So he slowly turned around to see whatever it was.

"AAaa!!" — Smolder's brother screamed before leaping backwards. The young dragon fell on his back and began to crawl away. But then he was lifted off the ground while glowing in white-blue light. Garble was placed to stand facing the mechanical horse.

"Hello again, Garble." — said Blue King while looking down at the dragon. Smolder's brother was shivering in fear. Then the robotic pony tilted its head to the side and smiled before whispering — "So… would you like to try to burn me now?"

Garble's fear became anger. He stopped shivering and took a deep breath. The robot alicorn was engulfed in flames bigger than a fully grown dragon. Garble could hear how the robotic pony laughed — "Hahahahaha!!"

Suddenly all that fire was dispersed by the mechanical horse. White-blue magic closed Garble's mouth and held it shut. The energy lifted Smolder's brother before bringing him closer to Blue King. Now the young dragon saw all four of the robotic pony's eyes staring at him.

The robot alicorn opened its monstrous mouth. The inside of it was bigger than Garble's head. Smolder's brother saw white-blue light coming from inside that mouth. He immediately closed his eyes tight and turned his head away. Garble began to sweat and twitch.

More white-blue energy formed to hold the dragon still. The scales and skin touched by it began to boil before turning black. One after another, tears began to fall through the closed eyes of Smolder's brother. But they were shaken off during the twitches.

"MMMMMPH!! MMMPH!! MMMMMNNMPH!!" — The young dragon tried to scream with his closed mouth. Soon he lost the strength to struggle. All Garble could do was let the tears flow. While weeping, he still tried to cough and scream, but the exhaustion wasn't helpful — "Mmmmph!! Mmmph-mmph!! Mmmmph!!"

A smaller teenage dragon landed near them. She was bright blue in colour, similar to the clearest of skies. Unlike Garble and his sister, this dragoness had thick white horns. Her wing membrane was light purple, almost as if it was made from thin amethyst crystals.

Garble was slowly put on the ground before the white-blue bounds dispersed. With all those black lines, in colours the dragon was similar to a tiger. Smolder's brother opened his eyes and glimpsed at the blue dragoness.

"Hello there, are you the brave dragoness named Ember?" — asked the mechanical horse while looking at her. The dragoness nodded. Then she pulled a purple crystal staff that looked like a bird's claw holding a red gem. — "Yes. I'm also the Dragon Lord."

"Oh, I know. I've been told about you. But you look even cooler than I imagined." — said Blue King as he kneeled before the blue dragoness. He smiled and continued to speak — "I'm happy that it was so easy to find you."

"Perhaps you don't know who I am?" — asked Blue King before pointing at himself — "My name is Aether. I ruled the land of ponies before it was called Equestria. My daughters, Celestia and Luna, have been the royal princesses of those lands for over a thousand years."

"Similar to you becoming the Dragon Lord after Torch, it was a change for better leadership that wouldn't be based on the worship of personal power." — The big alicorn continued to explain — "Physically, Torch is much stronger than you. His fire is a lot more powerful. The situation is the same between me and my wonderful daughters."

"It took me a while to understand that personal power isn't the most important thing. That is why I stopped ruling Equestria." — said Blue King — "The greatness of Celestia doesn't come from how strong she is. The best thing about her leadership is that the ponies have hope to be happy and achieve their dreams. They don't have to be afraid to be themselves."

"Alright… but I'm not sure if you're really a pony..." — said the blue dragoness as she crossed her arms — "I mean you look very similar. Four legs, two wings and one horn. Even your shape is that of a pony. But they don't have sharp teeth. Not even dragons have such sharp teeth."

"None of the ponies that I've seen are even close to being your size. They are cute, fluffy and physically weak." — she continued — "You look as if a boulder would be shattered if it was thrown at you."

"Oh, that is an interesting observation. But most of those things are that way because I am older, much older than anypony you've met. — the mechanical horse explained — "Many mares and stallions look like children next to Celestia. And she looks like a filly next to me."

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense. My dad is big enough to step on other adult dragons… To be honest you are about as big as I imagined the father of the princesses to be." — Ember replied — "But you have four eyes… and those aren't pony eyes."

"That is because I am a pony with four eyes. It is just the way I am. And I like myself the way I am. It isn't harmful to others that I have more eyes." — Blue King answered — "Some creatures are born different from the norm. There are dragons with overgrown tails and pegasi with unusually small wings."

"If that uniqueness isn't used to be vicious, they all deserve to love themselves." — the mechanical horse continued to speak. The blue dragoness replied — "With such beliefs you can only be a pony. However, what you did to Garble wasn't kind at all…"

"Sorry for what happened to Garble, I thought that burning each other is a dragon greeting. That's what happened to me after I tried to say "hello"." — said the robot alicorn — "I came here because Equestria needs the help of dragons."

"But the situation isn't urgent. Spike is already helping Twilight. So we can play some dragon games before going to Equestria. That should help me understand your culture better." — the big pony continued to speak — "Don't worry, I'm stronger than I look. We can pretend that I'm a dragon."

"Alright…" — Ember replied before lifting her claw-like staff. The weapon began to glow in red. Every dragon in those lands started to sparkle. Many of them came to where the blue dragoness was. Soon Blue King was surrounded by fully grown dragons, each being bigger than him.

The robot alicorn began to stand only on his back legs, similar to most humans. It seemed to be a natural position for him. This reduced the height difference between Blue King and the dragons. Then he raised and extended wings to seem even bigger.

"Hello dragons, you all look very strong and scary. My name is Aether, I was the ruler of ponies long ago. Now Equestria needs your help, so I came to ask for it." — said the robotic pony — "But you will get to get something for yourselves after you win against me in any of your dragon games."

After that, the robot alicorn walked closer to the gathered dragons. The biggest of them stepped forward and challenged Blue King — "Alright, pony, let's tail-wrestle!"

Then that big monster turned around. "Aether" did the same while looking at him. The tips of their tails met and hugged each other. Suddenly the dragon was thrown to the sea between Equestria and the Dragon Lands.

After that they had a race, but the sharptooth alicorn was faster than any draconic monster of those lands. Just by flying by, he caused them to spin like mini tornadoes. Blue King won the other suggested competitions as well. Then he spoke with his frontal legs wide apart — "Despite my constant winning, you dragons kept offering new and interesting challenges."

"This shows me that you have creative perseverance. I think that is very cool. So I decided to give you what you were supposed to get after defeating me." — he continued to speak while looking at the many dragons — "Besides, it is more important that you help Equestria. Please."

"So what should we do? What do the ponies need from us?" — asked Ember while holding her claw-like staff. The robotic pony came closer to her before answering in front of the other dragons — "We need the help of dragons to start rebuilding Equestria. Don't worry, you won't need to build anything…"

"That is what we will do ourselves. But in order to renovate, we need the old buildings to be gone. You will help us by destroying them. Dragons are much better at that than ponies." — said Blue King — "Even I need to ask your help with that."

"However, you won't be harming any innocent ponies nor creatures. Princess Twilight already warned them all to evacuate. My daughter Luna repeated that in their dreams." — He continued — "Unfortunately, there were some selfish ponies who laughed at both requests. They even made the princesses beg them."

"I guess that's what we get for not being rough enough. Ponies don't get bigger and stronger from greed, so it is was just silly selfishness." — the robot alicorn said — "So if you harm them by accident, no worries. Those selfish ponies are unnecessary."

"Now we don't need all of Equestria destroyed. Just a wide part from the shore and the cities along it. The renovation will be done in parts." — Blue King flapped his wings and was high in the air — "In case you are getting confused, you can go to Equestria's shores and destroy everything while traveling slightly deeper to the land of ponies until you'll meet me."

"Just like during our games, I will disperse your flames that go too far. So innocent creatures won't get harmed. The places that don't need to be destroyed won't be to touched by your fire." — he said before look directly at Ember and flying closer to her — "Princess Ember, please, please hurry. We hope that as a very strong and brave dragon, you will come to help us."

Then Blue King flew to Equestria. At the same time all of Ember's dragons began to sparkle as she announced the orders to help the ponies by devastating the shores of Equestria. She also commanded to destroy the ponies who didn't get away.

Suddenly hordes of dragons, big and small, were flying to Equestria like migrating flocks of birds. Until they got close enough, ponies confused them for that. But even after that Equestrians didn't get the idea to flee.

Soon all of the forests and jungles along Equestria's eastern coast were on fire. Many animals lost their lives and families. None of those deaths were peaceful or painless. Some woke up from horrible nightmares to have agonizing ends. Hunters died even worse.

The cities of Manehattan, Fillydelphia and Baltimare were now looking worse than anypony imagined them to be during an apocalypse. Dragons were throwing chunks of skyscrapers at each other. Fillies were stepped on and crushed. Shops and smaller buildings were set on fire or melted down with ponies still inside.

The deaths of some Equestrians were so painful that they lost their voices while trying to scream. Many of them were burned, torn apart or eaten. Nopony could get away either. White-blue lighting smashed all flying pegasi to the ground. Attempts at teleportation simply caused dispersions of magic without any effect.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!!" — As all that was going on, Blue King's laughter echoed like thunder throughout the lands. Then an orange portal appeared next to him. The mechanical horse saw the main hall of Grogar's lair, so he walked in.

"Oh, that's because Blue isn't from Equestria. He came here from Zodia-" — Cozy Glow was speaking with Tirek before she noticed that the orange outlines of the portal became white-blue. Then it got wider and Blue King came through. After the portal disappeared, the robotic pony yelled — "I HATE lying! But at least it caused a funny tragedy. Hahaha!"

Cozy Glow immediately hugged Blue King's face. The mechanical horse smiled before they gently snuggled. That day was coming to an end and the head of the mechanical horse was big enough to be a bed for the filly.