• Published 4th Jul 2022
  • 170 Views, 4 Comments

A Wild Drifloon Appeared - Scootaboom1

  • ...
 4
 170

Ch 2 The Dream and the Treehouse

Drifloon

As I floated over some thick forest I saw some kind of crystal treehouse.

If the reaction from that rapidash was anything to go by then I would not likely be welcomed.

When I started to look over the ground I saw a cave at the bottom of the cliff.

Maybe I could take a rest there?

As I entered the cave I saw crystals that seem to have formed into almost root like structures.

I wrapped my strings around one of them and readied myself to fall asleep...

Then I heard a young voice call out for help!

I was floating passed the gorge in the mountain and saw a small blue griffin had fallen in and was holding on for dear life.

If I got caught in the wind I would likely doom us both.

But I couldn't leave him there.

Floating down carefully I wrapped my strings around his talons and pulled him up.

When I set him down he had a confident smile.

I then heard a soft simper from inside one of the Storm Kings' warehouses.

Sneaking in through a window I saw a small pink sea pony in a cage.

Fortunately the key was right there so I could get it open but since there was no window I had to sneak her passed the guards before taking her to the ocean.

After she vanished beneath the surface I heard a voice saying that they had never seen a sea turtle like that one.

A small green colt was looking at a light blue sea turtle with a red shell.

It looked uncomfortable.

Seeing a cool looking sea shell I held it to the colt to give the turtle time to continue.

When he was distracted the turtle turned into a crab and shuffled away quickly.

Looking back at the colt they were giving me a relaxed smile.

Looking over the snow field before me I saw a small yak who was blinded by their own bangs.

Floating over I held up their bangs until they were able to find their way home.

I heard a voice cry out in fear from somewhere in the forest.

Following the sound I smelled a horrible oder and saw a small orange dragon being chased by a cragadile.

Fortunately I managed to help her avoid it and other predators before I found myself surrounded by older versions of the little ones and another one who I could see through.

What just happened?