• Published 29th Jun 2022
  • 415 Views, 2 Comments

Crackfic About Butts - Triple-Rainbow

  • ...
6
 2
 415

Short 1. Let The Booty Be Your Guide.

Compassbutt's butt swung east and west as she trotted ahead, braving unknown paths with her trusty friend taking up the rear, and enjoying the view. East and west, with a slight hop up north for a nice jiggle that did something to Lightningbutt's southern region. Her eyes were guided to her hypnotic cheeks, following an adventure that she never wanted to end.

“Rookie, notice anything?” Compassbutt asked.

“Yup,” Lightningbutt answered, watching Compassbutt’s rear sway and bounce.

“Glad you noticed. It’s really quiet here.”

“Uh-huh,” she was looking at something that’d be silent and deadly alright. Not that that was her fetish… Though, she’d be willing to “explore” a few others possible fetish's if Compassbutt offered.

“Too quiet,” Compassbutt pondered. Aw yeah, it was quiet. If they stepped off the path into ‘untold territory’ it wouldn’t be quiet for long. She’d be screaming and—

“Rookie, you know you’re narrating out loud, right?”

“… Buck.”

“Damn right. Now get over here and do just that, ‘Lightning Butt’.”

“… Lightningbutt was really okay with that, and they ended up having a lot of awesome adventure sex in the woods.”

“Rule one of writing rookie, show, don’t tell. Now show me!” She commanded.