• Published 11th Apr 2022
  • 174 Views, 3 Comments

Rainbow Dash becomes a hero. - Count_Pony001



Rainbow Dash becomes a hero and saves ponies of all over Equestria.

  • ...
 3
 174

Chapter 1

In a sad mood, Rainbow Dash lies on her bed. Having failed Wonderbolt academy and being made a fool, she was devastated. The box of tissues was empty. The tears were flowing so much that she cried a river from Ponyville to Canterlot. Wonderbolts have always been her dream since she was a young filly.


As she lies in her bed, sniffing and weeping, she remembers how depressed she was.






Then a thought appeared on her head, she then remembered the time she was called a hero and saved some senior ponies, and she saved a filly that was stuck in the well. She said, “Heh, I could be a hero. I am loyal and I saved many ponies. I even saved many ponies' lives.” she then gasped in shock and thought to herself, “I should be a hero.”



She then jumps out of the bed and walks out of her house and flies down to Ponyville and goes to Rarity’s boutique. “Darling Rainbow Dash, what do you need?” she asked, perplexed.


Rainbow Dash said, “Hey, I need an outfit, purple clothing and a rainbow cape.”

Rarity said, “Okay!” She went inside her shop and started working. After a while, she finished, and gave it to Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash said, “Thanks!” and she flew to her house located in Cloudsdale. Rainbow Dash gets her cutie mark on the hero outfit. She then puts on the outfit, she looks like Mane do Well character. She said, “I have a rainbow cape and I hate to admit but I'm inspired by the mane do well, hey my hero name should be Rainbow do well!”


Rainbow Dash, wearing the hero costume zooms to Ponyville, she then hovers over Ponyville looking for anypony to be in trouble. She then saw an orange filly with a purple mane being bullied by Diamond Tiara and Silver spoon. Rainbow Dash finds a cloud and sits on it and then she hovers the cloud above the fillies and she hopped out of the cloud and kicked the cloud, making the cloud roar like a thundercloud. The cloud zapped the bullies. Rainbow Dash flew to them and said, “I don’t want to see you bully her again, understood?”

The fillies, except Scootaloo, tearing up, said, “Y-yes.” they said before they run-off.

Scootaloo said, “Wow, you saved me, what is your name?” she said, smiling brighter than the stars. She found her new idol. Rainbow Dash smiled before she started to say something.