• Published 28th Jun 2022
  • 231 Views, 4 Comments

Babysitting a Princess - Badguy400



Flurry Heart needs babysitting once again. Takes place in the same adventure universe with Sombra and Flurry Heart

  • ...
 4
 231

Chapter Three: A Not so Bright and Sunny Day

Flurry Heart and King Sombra are fast asleep. They’ve had a rough day yesterday, and are secretly hoping that both of them will get a good day together for once. But unfortunately, they’ll soon find out that it won’t be easy as expected… . Only time will tell… .


“I’m so tired… “ Sombra said as he’s starting to wake up. “It’s been like what, four days since I last saw you?” Flurry Heart woke up with a yawn, and said; “twy five… . And… .” Flurry soon paused as she then winced and put a hoof to her back before saying; “owie… . Dat huwrt… .” Sombra shrugged, and then said; “maybe next time, you get a spa day with Rarity. It’ll help with backaches.” before stretching, heard his own back crack, and then continued by saying; “ow… . Yeah… . Spa day it is then… .” and then both Flurry Heart and Sombra collapsed back onto Sombra’s bed since they haven’t gotten off yet due to being asleep recently.

Sombra began dreaming of a life with Queen Chrysalis surprisingly… , as he’s probably having feelings for her… . Or not… . Who knows… ? And as for Flurry Heart… , it depends since she’s four or five after all… .


Flurry Heart is in the guest bathroom brushing her teeth, and getting Sombra to help her with going potty since she doesn’t know how to take her diaper off to do so; despite the fact that she’s done that plenty of times as an infant and went diaper-less temporarily.

After that, Sombra went to his own bathroom to get ready for the day by showering, brushing his teeth, and also closing the door so he could have his privacy because he needs to go to the bathroom too.

Eventually, Sombra and Flurry Heart met each other in the kitchen, and went to get breakfast together; since Flurry Heart was playing with her toys to pass the time while it was Sombra’s turn to get ready for the day… . And also because she was feeling bored…. . That’s all.

“Sombwa?” Flurry Heart asked in a slight baby tone. “What’s dewre to eat?” Sombra sighs, and replies; “I don’t know kid… . Would you like some cereal?” Flurry Heart looked to the only cereal box in the kitchen, and says while wincing; “looks yucky… . Yuck!” Sombra sighs again, and replies back; “well what else do you want? Cuz that’s all I got.” Flurry Heart whimpered, and then looked at Sombra with slight baby pleading eyes; “can you get me some ceweaw? Pwease… ?” Sombra sighs once more; knowing that it’s the last thing he wants to do because of Flurry Heart’s notoriety in Ponyville, and states; “fine… . But we’re going there just to get some food, and that’s it. Got it? And no extras! Not even a toy… . Understand?” Flurry Heart nodded; knowing the stakes in all of this, and replies; “okay… “ before getting close to Sombra and hugging him. “Pwease don’t be mad at me… .” Flurry Heart said whilst looking at him with baby eyes and hugging him. Sombra sighs, chuckles, and then replies with; “we’ll see if you behave, okay?” After that, he petted her head and booped her nose; causing her to giggle and smile. With that, Sombra said; “ready?” before picking her up. Flurry Heart nodded, and pointed; “let’s gwo… !” whilst looking like a determined adventurer. Sombra chuckles in reply, and says to himself; “I’m sooo gonna regret this… ,” before heading out to pack some stuff, and leaving with Flurry Heart.