• Published 15th Mar 2022
  • 339 Views, 5 Comments

Mobile Suit Gundam: Alicorn - Volume 2 - Alines Reinhard



An ex-criminal pilot continue his journey to save a group of friends and protect Equestria from war.

  • ...
5
 5
 339

Chapter 33

“Multiple explosions spotted, right ahead!” Screlite screamed.

“Looks like one of our friends is being raided.” said Discord calmly “Mind-of-Steel, how far is it from here?”

“About 45 miles Sir!” he replied with some irked eyes “It is really set on fire by something!”

“Unidentified mobile weapon on the horizon!” a crew member stunned the bridge.

Lyra jumped beside and asked “Magnify the image!” Discord get to make his eye taking a quick glance and gasped upon seeing a massive flying crab shooting beams from it claws.

“What the heck is thís joke?” Bonbon raised her eyebrows “Let me guess, another Earth Federation prototype?”
”Most likely” Discord stroked his beard. “What should we do with it?”

Right after that, the thing was spotted heading right into them. Shocked by what happened in front of his eyes, Discord ordered his ship to go hard to port, seemingly dodging a beam attack right into their face.

“But wait! There’s more!” The giant flying crab seemingly told them to open fire another beam gun on the other claws, this time actually hitting one of the ship’s own port side wings.

“Hold your steering wheel, Mind-of-Steel! We’re straight to save them!”

“Straight to Harmony Wheel Base? I’m in!” Bonbon cheered.

“Wait, where does Luster and her friends go?” Twilight looked right to where they left in confusion.

“I don’t know. Sh… Should we chase them?” questioned Fluttershy.

“I think we should give that a shot! They are our friends, right?” Fluttershy calmly said “They are under Black Wine’s control too! Leaving them like that is just unkind!”

“Flash, floor it!” the rainbow mane pegasus ordered, and Flash followed suit. The dark blue machine seemingly blended neatly with the night sky. The only way someone near it could detect the thing flying is by having a really good eye to spot its yellow eye and the bright blue flames from its thruster.

After about 5 minutes, they are caught by surprise by the Alicorn itself. “What the heck!” is what Flash screamed when the two MS collided, sending both units into a half-a-minute barrel roll.

“Flash, we want to make sure you’re safe!” said Butter Burger. “Please tell us that you are really safe!”

“Ye... Yes, I’m safe guys!” Flash stuttering “But you guys should really talk to Twilight and the Council. They miss you guys a lot!”

A mysterious glow of light mysteriously appeared right behind Flash, as if it responded to his statement. Just seconds later, he was to witness one of the most heartfelt moments of his life: the reunion of a teacher and her beloved protege.

Before her eyes, Luster Dawn and her friends get to witness the Council of Friendship gradually appearing before their eyes behind the dark blue mobile suits in an aura of color lights. Filled her eyes with joy and tears, the light cerise unicorn leaped with all of her magical might towards the warm hug of her dear teacher:

“Princess... Princess... You are here!” she cried.

“Yes, Lustie... I’m here now…” she said calmly as she embraced her protege tight hug. Following her is the rest of the Council themselves, all teared up gleefully.

But soon, Luster Dawn discovered that her mother was also with the Council too! She screamed out of her lungs the moment her pupil caught the middle aged unicorn in her usual Principle attire.

“Mom… You… You are here too!?”

“Yeah… Yeah! Come here with me!” She also cried like her daughter before her.

“Why... why you... and... and then we’re all in here? I can’t understand!” she said while her mother gently wiped her tears.

“Of course Black Wine is the perpetrator! That cunt’s hunger for power never stops!” Applejack said grumpily!

“I didn’t know Starlight had a daughter...” Flash thought “...let alone that is Luster Dawn!”

And, as usual, all of them can read his mind, so they all turned their heads unisonly and quickly give him a weird look, except Starlight and Twilight. The School of Friendship’s Principle let out a small chuckle and said.

“It’s okay... It’s been a long time since we last saw you, Flash! I think he still needs to get up to speed to a lot of things.”

“But just not now!” screamed Pinkie Pie. The heartfelt moment was abruptly cut short when a powerful force nearly made Flash bump his head into the main monitor again.
”I love to see you again so much, Flash!” he said with a smile “Come here my love, come here!”

Each “come here” were always added with a punch into the cockpit, giving Flash some nausea. But as a well trained pilot, none of them could really put a stain into Flash’s fighting quality.

“Princess, can we help him fight this time? Pleassseee?” Yolinda insisted.

“Our Magic combined can defeat him with ease!” Griselda added.

Applejack shaked her head and says. “Sorry sugarcube. We must let Flash deal with this alone...”

“Wait, why?” Yolinda asked in heavy confusion “Aren't friends supposed to be there with each other?”

“Yes, dear. But for the meantime, we must not use our friendship magic uncontrollably! We might cause further unnecessary damage!” Y’all and us haven’t found a real way to use our Magic of Friendship without releasing it with minimal output.”

And as she said that, the two sworn enemies of Gundam pilots once again resorted to used their all time favorite weapon: the beam saber. They crash into each other, struggling the best in every single move trying to inflict as much damage on the other as they can. One strike, two strikes, and still none get their business done. Flash, despite the heavy “Alicorn Wing” on his left arm, still manages to excellently dodge every attempt to hurt him and his mobile suit.

“Remember. Don’t be too distracted with your fighting with Black Wine. You still have the Cancer killing your friends out there!” Spike reminded Flash. “This is war, not some sort of battle for honorable ponies like the knights in the old times!”

“Do you think Black Wine can let go that easily? Dude, he is literally trying to distract Flash so that his subordinate can go and slaughter our heroes down there!”

“That’s exactly why I said that to him, RD!” Spike insisted “We must do something or else Black Wine and whoever behind the Cancer destroyed that base and killed everyone!”

“Ooh what an interesting conversation! No wonder why every creature chooses you guys to be their rulers of Equestria!” laughed Black Wine.

“He... He... can hear us now too?” Pinkie Pie gasped “No way?”

“I... I think our contact has created a bridge...” Luster Dawn stuttering “I... I thought this curse only works on us and Flash?”