• Published 14th Mar 2022
  • 4,249 Views, 39 Comments

Transferred as a Limited God to a World full with Colorful ponies - WinterStormed



Transferred as a god with dashing features into a television program that I never paid attention to ? Hell yeah. But what's with the 'Prone to Enslavement clause ?'

  • ...
26
 39
 4,249

Chapter 22 : A Filler

I had the whole morning to myself. You know, walking aimlessly in a confined space. Luna's room is huge but being forbidden from going outside the room makes me feel claustrophobic. I did some reading, again. I found some stuff that I missed in my previous reading rush. For example, the slave that is freed is actually still in some form of connection with their owner. It takes one whole day for it to be permanently severed. It's been about half an hour since Luna left so I got some hours before we completely separated. I also read some information on guardians as well. It goes in depth on how to spot and identify a guardian and how to....dispose of it. At that point I shut the book. It seems some cultures just despise guardians.

Apparently we have some special markings on our body, a strike-shaped marking on the right foreleg. I had no such thing but when I begin to control the wind, it appeared, three bright white strike-shaped markings appeared. The more strikes, the stronger the guardian is. I concentrated more. A fourth and fifth mark appeared. Yes ! Discord was right when he said I would be god-like. According to the book, the highest recorded marking seen on a guardian was three. Hunters struggled but were able to subdue one strikes and two strikes but not three. I got five !

I furrowed my eyebrows. I recall correctly that Discord said there were only three guardians. Then again this book is old...does that means they manage to almost wipe us out ? I shuddered at the thought. The last thing thing I want is a bunch of ponies chasing me with pitchforks.

Oh ! I almost forgot. There is a cool trick I can do with the wind. I still could not control water so I decided to play around with the air. I can carry sound waves towards me, making any conversation in a certain radius crystal clear and so far my radius is the whole castle !

I slumped into the chair staring at the food on the tray. I'm so hungry ! But I can't touch the food. Luna would kill me....sooo bored.

You know what. Let's listen to someponys conversation. I'll pick random. I close my eyes as I raised my ears as back as they could go. I felt the wind currents...bingo !


Luna : What is the matter with you ?!!! Silver would never do something like that !

Galaxia : Calm down Lulu, listen to what your sister has to say.

Celestia : * Deep breath* I know you think I am jealous Luna but please listen to what I have to say. Some pony tried to

poison mother this morning.

Luna : W-W-W-What . Mother...*Distraught*

Celestia : Some pony tried to poison you as well Luna... Some maids spotted a tray table leaving outside your chambers

which was later found to have Alicorn-lethal poison .

Luna : *Sobbing* W-W-W-What are you trying to say ?

Celestia : The maids saw Silver taking a tray from that tray table into your room. I know you would never eat in your

chambers. I'm sorry Luna but I believe Silver is connected to all of this.


I stared at the sliver tray. "P-P-P-Poison ?"

Great. Some pony is framing me.