• Published 22nd Feb 2022
  • 501 Views, 1 Comments

A Chaotic Destiny - Fantasy Stars 789



It is about a pony named Azure Shadow, who was... chaotic. Born with magical powers she wishes to make ponies suffer, as she ruins their world, but there may be someone else to stop her... Who will win?

  • ...
 1
 501

Dark Ideas

Obsidia knocked on Azure's door. She didn't respond.

"I'm coming in!" Obsidia said.

Azure lay on her bed thinking.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Obsidia said to Azure.

"It's just that- well I miss Sugar Song..." Azure said grieving.

Obsidia paused, trying to hold in her anger about their family.

"W- Why? What happened?"

"Well, she left me for good... and her family moved away in hatred of ours...."

"Why those little- *sigh* if she did this, why does she still matter to you?" Obsidia said only getting angrier.

"Mom! She was my only friend... the only one on my side..." Azure lowered her voice again.

"I don't mean any offense but, she may have only been friends with you to betray you..." Obsidia said nervously.

"w-wait you mean she... Why that STUPID pony!!" "How could she?!" "Your right Mom, her family is pathetic."

"Y-yes but," Obsidia said getting worried as if she betrayed her daughter.

"Then I don't need her anymore," Azure said.

Obsidia had walked away, worried about what she had done. She did not like their family, but it seemed like she and Sugar Song were the best of friends, after all, she does not wish for Azure to be betrayed just as she had.

"So? How'd it go?" Sky Chaser said.

"Good, I suppose..." Obsidia said.

"Let's just leave her alone for now..." he said.


It had been 4 years later; Azure was now 14. Sadly, in her new school, Blitz was still there, bullying her... So far Azure had been having a bad day... She failed a test and had a rough morning. Blitz used this to his advantage. Every day he still teased her and was quite mean. By now Azure was mostly over Sugar Song's 'betrayal' Azure Shadow didn't have any friends, so she still thought about her from time to time. After school, she had gone on a walk in the Everfree. Her magic was powerful and so didn't care if she had gotten into danger. She wasn't scared to travel into the core of the forest, nor of the dangers that lie within it. Her parents still wish her to be careful in the forest, as they fear that one day she would pick a fight she can't win. Azure had still practiced her magic, she tested out new ideas and saw how far and how powerful her magic truly is... She discovered that she had been able to travel through time, and even freeze time. One day she had tried to use her magic, testing it on plants when suddenly she teleported somewhere. A place where everything was blank and white nothing but space. Azure's magic was powerful enough to create her dimension! A new space in the universe. She was confused at first, but then she realized something...

"W- where am I?" Azure thought "Hello! Any pony around?"

She had wandered around looking for any pony, or anything. All she saw was nothing but emptiness. She had gotten an idea, maybe she could make this new world into a place for just herself, only her and her magic. Quickly she thought of when Equestria was filled with chaos, then she made it like this. She laughed and smiled and made Equestria as she pleased.


Her parents had been wondering where she was.

"Maybe in the garden?" Sky Chaser said.

They saw Azure sitting near a tree, her eyes glowing and a blank expression on her face.

"Azure! Azure snap out of it!" Obsidia said.

No response. Eventually, they were able to get her out of it. Azure looked surprised as she was taken out of her land.

"Phew! She's okay!" Sky Chaser said.

"What happened?" Obsidia said.

"Oh, well I was testing my magic, and I kind of teleported into a different world," Azure said.

"Really? Your body was still here." Obsida said.

This left Azure confused.

"It's getting dark, we should head inside."


The next morning she had woken up early. She used her magic again, and she was back in her world.

"Perhaps, I am in... my mind." Azure wondered.

It still had chaos going on. She had left it just before her parents woke up. Then she went to school. Today, Blitz did not leave her alone, he teased her more than usual. By the time Azure left school she was angry, raged from the way he treated her. She went into her world and made a fake pony doll, ... She used all of the power she had in her magic to destroy it to release her anger. Other ponies had been mean to her as well, she wanted to get payback.

"Next time those 'ponies' come to Ponyville, I will join in, to drive the ponies crazy, for what they had done to me..." Azure said with a grin.