• Published 22nd Feb 2022
  • 500 Views, 1 Comments

A Chaotic Destiny - Fantasy Stars 789



It is about a pony named Azure Shadow, who was... chaotic. Born with magical powers she wishes to make ponies suffer, as she ruins their world, but there may be someone else to stop her... Who will win?

  • ...
 1
 500

A Unique Beginning

It was a stormy day in Equestria, a Pegasus filly had been born in Ponyville.

"What should we name her?" said a dark-colored
Pegasus mare with a blue mane and red eyes.

Her name was Obsidia.

"How about... Azure Shadow?" said a Pegasus stallion with a blue coat, green mane, and purple eyes.

His name was Sky Chaser.

"Azure Shadow it is."

Suddenly a blue lightning bolt went through an open window on the roof and struck Azure Shadow. Her eyes glowed blue then faded.

"Oh No! Is she okay?!" Sky Chaser shouted.

Both the parents had a worried look on their faces, though Azure Shadow had been alright, as if untouched.

"Hopefully this storm passes through quickly..." Obsidia said looking at her daughter.

Little did they know Azure had been gifted powers...


Azure became a difficult child, as she used her new powers for destruction.

"Quick, she's in the kitchen!" Obsidia said flying as quickly as she can.

Azure teleported away before her parents could catch her.

"How did she even get this magic anyway!" Sky Chaser said.

Azure had used her magic to fly, as her wings could not lift her yet. Her parents had kept her powers a secret as fear of what ponies may do to their child.


It had been 5 years and Azure Shadow had better control of her powers. It was the first day she would attend school.

"Okay, it's time for your first day of school," Obsidia said.

"Now what are you to do?" Sky Chaser said.

"Not to use my powers..."

"Yes, and?"

"Be nice."

"Yes, come now"

"Goodbye! Have a good day at school." Both the parents said.

"Bye!"

"Hello, new students! I am your teacher, Cherilee!" "Class, please introduce yourselves."

A yellow unicorn began to speak.

"I'm Mystic Beat."

A light brown earth pony spoke just after her.

"And I'm Blitz!"

The rest of the class introduced themself, except for one filly, at the back of the class.

"Is that everyone?" Cherilee said.

"She didn't say anything."

A pony pointed to a white Pegasus filly with a pinkish mane.

"O-Oh! I~ I-I'm..."

"Yes?" Cherilee said.

"I'm S-Sugar Song..." she spoke in a quiet voice.

"Any pony else? No? Okay class time to begin."

Cherilee had taught the class, then it was time for recess. Azure had walked over to the playground when she heard a pony beginning to cry.

"What do you think you're doing!" Blitz said. "This is MY swings! Every pony knows that!"

"Oh, I- I just thought that I could..." Sugar Song muttered.

"Huh? And what do you have there?"

Blitz saw she had cookies.

"Give me those!" he snatched the treats.

"Hey! That's my snack!"

"Haha! Not anymore!"

"Leave her alone!"

Azure suddenly stepped in.

"Or what?" Blitz said.

"You do not know the power of a Pegasus, so give her the cookies, before you get hurt."

she began to fly.

*Gulp*"You know what, take the cookies just please don't hurt me!" Blitz said.

"Hey, t- thanks" "Azure, was it?" Sugar song said. "Here we can share."

Sugar song handed her some cookies and they chatted until recess was over.

"So? How was school?" Obsidia said.

"I made a new friend"

"That's wonderful! Who?"

"A Pegasus named Sugar Song."

"Ugh! Don't trust her Azure. Her mother is not a kind pony."

"Why? What did her mother do?"

"Let's just say... she is the reason we live in Ponyville"