• Published 14th Sep 2012
  • 802 Views, 38 Comments

Adopted Opposites - Demon Lord Inganno



What happens when two brothers are hurled into Equestria by a supernatural force? Read to find out.

  • ...
4
 38
 802

Racing comet

A/N I do not own anything but this story and the 2 OC’s, the others belong to Hasbro

Racing comet

High above Ponyville around mid-day

Rainbow Dash’s POV

Rainbow Dash suddenly awoke due to a sound that sounded like a pony flying at extreme speeds.

“Sounds like somepony wants to race.” Dash said as she spun around with a cocky grin on her face only to see a swirling mass hurtling towards her at blinding speeds.

“AAAHH!” She shouted as she dodged the swirling mass of blue and red. Rainbow Dash looked back to see her favorite cloud dissipate into nothing by the sheer force of the mysterious anomaly.

“What the hay was that!” Rainbow said out of shock. As she looked down she realized it was heading straight for Ponyville.

“Oh no, I have to warn the others!” Dash exclaimed as she performed a Sonic Rain-boom to shoot past it. She arrived at the library within seconds figuring if anyone could stop it, Twilight was their best chance.

Twilight’s POV

BOOM is what Twilight and all of Ponyville heard as a shockwave shook their houses disturbing her as she read.

Why in Celestia’s name did she have to do that? I was reading a really good book.” Twilight grumbled. “ I might as well go see why she did that” She sighed as she headed towards the door.

When the door was pulled to, she was unexpectedly tackled by Rainbow Dash. “Twilight I need your help, there’s something heading towards Ponyville!” Rainbow exclaimed.

A/N Thanks for reading !!!1!!1! XD