• Published 6th Feb 2022
  • 312 Views, 12 Comments

Fred Goes to Equestria - PPEF1



I think the title speaks for itself

  • ...
5
 12
 312

Chapter 1: Hey it's Fred!

A teenage boy was in his room setting up his phone ready to film another video for his YouTube channel.

“Hey, it's Fred!”

The boy’s voice was so loud and high-pitched that he could break any glass cup or mirror with it.

“So recently I watched this show called My Little Pony and I really like it a lot! I’m a brony now! This show is just so cute and funny!”

Fred quickly went to grab a plush and showed it to the camera.

“I’ve been buying merchandise like this plush toy.”

The plush presented was a blue pegasus with a rainbow mane and tail.

“And yeah, my favorite character is Rainbow Dash. Fight me on that. I even drew my own OC!”

Fred showed the camera a piece of paper with a drawing that showed a blue earth pony with a blonde mane and tail. On its flank showed a boy’s head with black hair smiling with braces on his teeth. Right below the pony was the name “FRED” with all the letters capitalized and the R being backwards.

“It’s just me ponified. And look at my cutie mark! It matches my shirt! Anyways, my dream is to go to Equestria and meet Rainbow Dash and maybe even the Mane Six. I told my friends that at school but they all laughed and picked on me! Not just because they said it was stupid, but that it doesn’t exist! And when Kevin found out I was a brony he started punching me, calling me gay because the show was for little girls. Then everyone at school started filming me getting punched! The worst part was that Judy was watching me getting beat! It was so embarrassing!”

Fred then let out a long shriek and tears started to form in his eyes.

“Do you know how embarrassing it is for your crush just watching you getting beat up by some guy?! Now that video is probably everywhere now!”

The high-pitched boy wiped the tears off his eyes.

“You know what? I don’t care what anyone says! I’m gonna go to Equestria and prove to everyone that… uh, well that it’s real! Luckily for me, I just so happen to have a portal that goes to Equestria that I built. I learned from some guy on the street so if you wanna make your own, the link will be in the description below.”

Fred grabbed his phone and started heading out his room.

“The portal is in my basement and my mom doesn’t know about it so I have to be quiet when getting down there.”

The teenager headed downstairs to the kitchen which then led to the basement. Fred walked downstairs and pulled down a string to light up the light bulb.

Right there was the portal to Equestria. The portal had a blue rim and inside it looked like a view of the town Ponyville.

“Alright guys! I’m about to head in! Three, two, one!”

Fred jumped inside the portal and started spinning round and round.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”