• Published 22nd Feb 2022
  • 264 Views, 10 Comments

Flurry Heart’s Terrible Twos - Badguy400

  • ...
 10
 264

Chapter Five: Broken Promises

Author's Note:

Remember, there’s an epilogue. Don’t forget!

It’s not even pickup time for Flurry Heart from Sombra’s home, and Cadence looks like that she’s about to lose it; which I’m sure first time parents will know the feeling of… . But for now, here’s the chapter… .


Cadence is trying her best to calm down by taking in deep breaths. Unfortunately, due to her being stressed and all, she’s doing so like as if she’s hyperventilating… . Oh wait, she is!

“I, can’t, take it, any, longer!” Cadence said through hyperventilating breaths. “Take it easy,” Shining Armor began. “One more hour, okay? One, more, hour… . You can do this! I believe in you!” Shining continued, trying to sound determined and motivating. Realizing that her husband’s got a point, Cadence gave a determined look, and shouts; “you’re right!” and gets up since she was kneeling down when she was hyperventilating. Shining Armor said; “that’s the spirit!” and then picks up his wife to spin her around; causing Cadence to cheer for herself, and laugh at the same time.


Meanwhile, in the bathroom of Sombra’s home… .

“I give up…”, Sombra says while sitting down on a soaked and suds covered bathroom floor. “You’re just too much Flurry Heart… . I need a break. Phew… .” Sombra then passed out. Flurry Heart just laughed and clapped her hands together, causing the water that’s still in her hands to splash everywhere. She then tried to walk, but stopped because there’s bath water everywhere. Whimpering; afraid that she might slip, Flurry Heart then got on all fours, and crawled to Sombra without touching any suds or water so that way she’ll be safe. Unfortunately, she slipped. Luckily for her, she hit her chin on the towel; which cushioned her fall. Bad news? She’s still felt hurt because she hit her tummy. The water that’s on the floor where she slipped partially cushioned her fall, but she still whimpered because she felt wet because of it. And not to mention that it was emphasize on the “partially” part.

“Me huwrt…”, Flurry Heart whimpered while crawling onto the towel that Sombra laid out for her. Well technically she was wrapped in the towel, but escaped and ran away; trying to avoid being dried up, and of course; getting water and suds everywhere onto the bathroom floor. That’s all.

Sombra sighs, wraps her in the laid out towel, and then says to Flurry Heart; “aand this is why we dry ourselves after we shower, or bathe. Understand?” Flurry Heart nodded, and then gave out a sad face; indicating that she was sorry. Chuckling, Sombra replied; “I’m sure you’re fine”, and pets the back of Flurry’s head; causing her to smile. Sombra then asked; “ready to go?” Flurry nodded, and then smiled again. Sombra then got up, and left. But not before Flurry tugged on his shirt and pointed to the still wet and messy bathroom. Sombra sighs, looks to Flurry Heart, and then says; “I’ll clean it up tomorrow. Besides… , what’s the worst that can happen?” And as if on cue, the entire bathroom broke apart and collapsed on the inside. Realizing that his bathroom’s busted due to water damage; (quote unquote), Sombra then said; “aw shucks… ,” and then sat down on the ground in disbelief.

Thinking that it’s her fault the bathroom is broken, Flurry Heart started to cry. But not before having a pacifier to her mouth, and then looking up at King Sombra whom told her; “I wouldn’t worry about it. Stuff happens, hehe.” Flurry Heart laughed too, but then groans in pain because her tummy’s hurting from the slip. Sighing, Sombra then said; “I can fix that”, and walked with Flurry Heart to get her some tummy rub medicine to help her tummy feel better. Flurry Heart winced cuz of the smell, but also felt glad because she can feel her pain going away. Knowing that she’s feeling better, Flurry Heart then tried to lean in for a hug, but was stopped afterwards, and was told by King Sombra; “maybe wait till the medicine wears off. Okay bub?” Flurry Heart nodded; “owkay”, and then began sucking on her thumb. Sombra then asked; “so, what do you wanna do now?” Flurry Heart was about to answer, but then started to whimper and look down as she doesn’t like feeling clothes less. With that, Sombra said; “let’s get you dressed”, and then picked up Flurry Heart once more to get her dressed.


Few minutes till pickup time… .

“Oohoo I can’t wait!” Cadence said while riding with Shining Armor to King Sombra’s house. “I can’t wait to see our daughter again! I miss her so much!” Shining chuckled; thinking it was funny to see his wife so excited, turns to her and says; “I think that Flurry will be glad to see you too honey… . Just take it easy.” Cadence did as she was told, and began to take deep breaths to calm herself down. After that, Cadence then said; “okay honey, I’m calm… .”

Back at the house… .

“Alright, you ready?” Sombra said as he’s finishing fixing Flurry’s skirt so that way it wouldn’t be wrinkled. “Yes baba”, Flurry said while looking at her outfit.
Sombra nodded, putted a hand to his chin, and then says; “you know, if your parents were to see you right now… , I’d think they’d say that you look adorable. Flurry Heart blushed, and nodded in agreement.

*ding dong*

“Aand they’re here”, Sombra said, as if expecting it. Flurry Heart followed Sombra afterward to greet her parents, but then stopped and knelt down. Seeing this, Sombra asked; “what’s wrong?” and knelt down to Flurry Heart’s level. Feeling bad, Flurry Heart looked up, and said; “poopy… .” Realizing this, Sombra said; “wait, now? You have to go now?!” Flurry Heart nodded, and whimpered, trying to hold it in. Sombra hyperventilated a little bit, but then said; “let’s get this taken care of… .” and then rushed Flurry Heart to the restroom, or what’s left of it.

Cadence and Shining Armor are outside, when Cadence asked; “what’s taking them so long? I’m anxious… !” And as if on cue again, there was a crash noise. Fearing the worst, the couple bursted into the house, and went to where the noise was. Seeing that Sombra and their daughter were alright, they were both about to ask questions, when suddenly they saw what caused the commotion. Chuckling nervously, Sombra said; “welcome back… , hehehe… .” and then a bathroom ceiling tile dropped down and broke on contact on the bathroom floor.

The end.