• Published 22nd Feb 2022
  • 264 Views, 10 Comments

Flurry Heart’s Terrible Twos - Badguy400

  • ...
 10
 264

Chapter One: Sombra’s Unexpected Visit

King Sombra; (the human world version of him), is currently watching television while lounging on the couch. Why? Well because a: he’s got all his work done, and felt like relaxing. B: because he’s feeling a little stressed because of his day going a little rough due to his students being in a bad mood for some reason… . And c: he couldn’t figure it out, but he felt like that his day was gonna go from bad, to worse… . He just couldn’t figure it out… .


“Are we sure that this is the right place?” Cadence asked while looking up Sombra’s home on the maps app on her phone.

“I’m sure honey.. don’t worry.” Shining replied, trying his best to keep his eyes on the road.

“No… . No baba… .” Flurry Heart babbled quietly in her sleep while strapped to her car seat.

The parents were glad that their daughter was cooperative this time… . Usually Flurry Heart wouldn’t be so nice to them; on account of her terrible twos. But if anybody had to guess; the parents were probably thinking that she had a bad day too at daycare: as it was evident of the many countless plushies that were destroyed in her playroom with the other kids.

“Let’s just call him… . I’m sure that he will understand… .” Cadence said while readying her phone to call Sombra.

Shining Armor sighs, and then says; “I don’t know… . You sure that he can handle our daughter when she’s like this?”

Cadence nods, and says; “he’s babysat before… so I’m sure he can handle her. And besides… what’s the worst that can happen?”


Few minutes later… .

“This… ! This can happen!” Shining Armor said while having baby scratches and bite marks all over him while Flurry is wailing and flailing while being carried by her dad.