• Published 22nd Feb 2022
  • 264 Views, 10 Comments

Flurry Heart’s Terrible Twos - Badguy400

  • ...
 10
 264

Chapter Four: A not so Great Start of the Day

Flurry Heart is patting Sombra’s head, trying to get his attention without making him angry. Unfortunately that didn’t work out, and with no other choice… , Flurry Heart then whined; “me hungwy… .”

Sombra mumbles in his sleep, and then says; “just a few more minutes… okay… ? That storm really made me miss so much sleep.” Realizing that she slept through another scary storm, Flurry Heart was both frightened, and impressed with herself. Yet, like any other toddler, she soon grew fearful that there’s another storm approaching… . And because she’s afraid of storms, Flurry Heart then whimpered, and hugged King Sombra tightly; thinking that maybe that’ll make her feel better somehow… . However, because of the tight hug, this made Sombra get up, rub the sleep from his eyes, and lastly to pick her up whilst saying; “soooo… . Since you’re clearly not gonna have me sleep no more… , what do you wanna eat?” Flurry Heart knew what she wanted to eat… , but yet she couldn’t. So with that, she shrugged.

Not wanting to have to wait any longer, King Sombra sighed, slid his palm over his face, and then asks; “you wanna see what there is to eat then? Since you can’t decide?” Flurry Heart nodded, and began sucking on one of her thumbs while holding onto him with her other hand. Smiling, yet still feeling tired, Sombra then replied; “I guess that’s settled…. . Let’s go.” Sombra then held onto Flurry Heart, got up from the couch, and then walked with her to the kitchen fridge to see what available options there are inside.


Meanwhile, in the home of Shining Armor and Cadence… .

“Whew… . What a night.” Shining Armor said while stretching out his arms. “I cannot believe that I slept through that storm… .” “I couldn’t… .” Cadence replied back; looking a little worse for wear. Noticing that she’s not looking so good, Shining Armor made a hissing noise; as if to signify his response to seeing his wife like this, and then says; “you didn’t sleep at all Cady? What happened?” Cadence then replied; “I just couldn’t sleep because of our daughter: Flurry Heart.” Shining Armor nods, and then says; “hey, tell you what… ? One more day, and then we’ll see what happens… . Okay? What do you say… ?” Cadence whimpered, knowing that she’ll probably regret the decision sooner or later, and then replied; “for now… . But if I can’t take it anymore, then we’re going to get our daughter back. I mean… ,” she trailed off. “I miss our little baby… .” Cadence then began to cry a little, feeling bad for being away from her daughter for such a long time… ; despite it being only just a few days. Shining Armor then sat next to his wife, and then replied; “tell you what. We’ll get lunch, wait a few hours… . And if you don’t miss her by then, then we’ll get her tomorrow… . Okay? What do you say?” Liking the compromise, Cadence smiled, then replied; “deal,” and hugged her husband. Shining Armor hugged her back, and then says; “only a few hours Cady. We got this… .”


Back to Sombra’s home… .

“I don’t think this is going anywhere… .” Sombra said as he’s covered in green colored baby food. Flurry Heart giggled, and then threw some more mashed peas at him. “Oh why did they suggest that to be her favorite food… ?” Sombra thought to himself. “I mean honestly; if I could think of one good choice of baby food to be her favorite, then I’d say that it’d be mashed apples… I think… . I don’t know… .” Flurry Heart then threw some more mashed peas everywhere, before whimpering and clutching her belly; knowing that she’s still hungry. Realizing just now what she did, Flurry Heart looked sad, then said to Sombra; “sowwy… ,” while rubbing her growling belly. Sighing, Sombra replied; “it’s not your fault,” and then sat down on the floor in utter defeat. Still feeling bad, Flurry Heart asked; “me have baba… ? Pwease… ? Me be good dis time.” Sombra sighs, then says; “I hope so kid… . Cuz I have no honest clue as to how your parents even manage to handle you without getting exhausted all the time… . Well… , most of the time anyways… .” Flurry Heart then looked down all sad, whined, and then said; “me bad… .” Sombra sighs again, chuckles, then says; “you may be… . But so what right? You’re only going through a phase is all. Right?” “Goo?” is all Flurry Heart could respond with while looking confused at Sombra. Chuckling, Sombra says; “I’ll explain later… ,” and gets up from the floor. “So,” he clapped. “You wanted a bottle?” Flurry Heart nodded, but then looked everywhere on the floor. Realizing this, Sombra replied; “I’ll clean you and everything up later, okay? One thing at a time.” Knowing what that meant, Flurry Heart nodded, then made grabby hands so she can be carried. Smiling, Sombra replied with; “you sure are trouble… ,” and picked up Flurry Heart from the counter. Giggling, Flurry Heart replied back; “me bad ba, hahaha… .” Sombra snickers, then returned with; “indeed you are,” and tickles Flurry Heart’s chest causing her to giggle. He would’ve tickled Flurry’s tummy, but didn’t wanna make her feel bad due to an empty tummy. So he chose the latter. And with that, they’re off… .