• Published 23rd Jan 2023
  • 277 Views, 10 Comments

The Wallflower Blush Experience - King Genesis



Wallflower Blush, an unlucky, shy and confused girl, still gets ignored and left aside in her general life after graduating from Canterlot High. One night, somebody looks at her. That will change her life forever.

  • ...
3
 10
 277

"The Wallflower Blush Experience" Official Theme Song (also a prologue)

THE TALE OF WALLFLOWER THE KNIGHTESS

Lights off. People clapping. The bar is surrounded by clients eating at tables and candles numbly illuminating their faces. There is only one spotlight, shining above a man with an acoustic guitar. "Goodnight to everyone," he says with a smile holding a toothpick. He is wearing a worn-out black suit, wet because of the guitarist's sweat. His guitar, despite having its years of use and being a bit dirty, still feels like a brand-new instrument. "I've been impatient to share all of my songs with you... you're a great crowd. Thanks... thanks, to all of you."

The crowd gives a short ovation to the player again and he waves his hand to everybody. Then, the guitar man approaches his microphone and says: "This is a very special song I wrote about an infamous legend of this beautiful city, Canterlot, and also the protagonist of one of the most incredible stories of recent times... I started playing it one night and the lyrics..." he pauses for a second, snapping his finger. "The lyrics came up... out of nowhere if I've got to be honest. In my opinion, it's one of the most bizarre compositions I've ever done, but I'm proud of it because... I feel this song represents... this person in an outstanding way."

He slowly puts his fingers on the guitar. A D minor chord.

I saw her standing there

in another science fair

C major chord.

She's quiet, she doesn't care...

D major.

She had that magical stone...

G major.

She's got her own broken world...

A minor.

She's got her own fake ID...

She's none other than my anti-hero girl...

And back again...

Wallflower Blush!

They told me once

She wanted to go away on her own terms...

Wallflower Blush!

She's that type of girl

That would nudge your back

before stabbing you once and once again...

He stops for a moment and says: "According to what the newspapers said..." which makes people laugh.

She's something else

She wants to escape

She wants to hold me back to don't fall... one more time...

She's tired of her job

She's tired of home

She wants to go back to her own world

"And go on, people!"

"Wallflower Blush!" starts singing everyone, together. "They told me once she wanted to go away with her own terms... Wallflower Blush! She's that type of girl" Everybody starts clapping before even finishing the song. "That would nudge your back before stabbing you once and once again..."

The crowd now claps one more time, this time louder and the guitar man can't stop smiling. Everybody's happy.

However, there is someone that isn't clapping at one of those tables. She's pretending to have a smile but wishes not to do it instead. She looks at how everyone is giving another ovation to the guitarist while playing with her pink hair, which is slowly getting smoother instead of her characteristic poofy.

She wonders what she is doing there.

Her name is Pinkie Pie.