• Published 17th Dec 2021
  • 512 Views, 11 Comments

If "My Little Dashie" was written by a bot - IAmAVeryRealPerson



What if the famous/infamous tale of MLD were to be written by artificial intelligence?

  • ...
 11
 512

My dashie is now the normal rainbow dash

I had recently saved up some money for a large place for me and Dashie. She felt a little despair from us moving to a new house, having been raised in my old parent's house for her entire life. I had to explain that the area was going to be bought by a manufacturing company and we couldn't stay here forever. I was working in a miracle table job and it pays much more than my old one.

Yes, they made arrangements for several tables that helped bring miracles to the people who occupied it.

----------

You have no idea why I stopped sleeping on my side. It's not from the sudden sound of my neck beaming, or the new house's bed was only a bags of water and relief. It was the droplets of water droplets on the edge of the house. It felt wrong to curl up in bed and discover that a cloud that was still storm and tears flowing on my porch.

Daily, it was still showing scenes of afternoon thick coat of lightning and knacks. With Dashie, her being erratic was only a problem with my world. The new house was openly around us and interesting blue raining from here comes close to present a shiver of me entering a small pie... Now, in the show, she could weather the situation to keep it outside a nice day outside with blob birds. So, she hoped that I would ask her to finally seep the clouds misplaced down. Afterwords, I had screamed around a moment,

"Needing to do this is going to arise my argument! ..."

She knew now that second, that lawns and stupid fields are sweating and sulk in the rain. I felt quite smug about getting lucky with utter wild insulted attempts at allowing Dashie to make everything alright.

----------

Today is the day it decided to be ruined. The show of "My little pony: friendship is magic" aired it's last episode twenty months ago. Then I discover that the show was no longer on television. The show was once a problem that made me refuse to ever see her watching.

But that was only much like a year ago, and now, the show was a re - running it's first found episodes and watch television show after it's shortly departure. And then, I would react to the sudden spin off that was made around a year ago. It was damn enough to find out that the show, after two years, was going to arise to my attention back. And the first spin off series was going on as well.

I had driven back home after some groceries for us. Upon arriving, expecting some toast and warmth, it was right then, I knew it was all gone and tarnished with blue broken windows. Everything was down with sobs and decaying bags of memes. Since I didn't even imagine it actually happening, the consequences finally sunk in.

Afterwords, I knew it was simply a matter of time before she found out the truth. And the world around me could feel horrible and I stare at her as she continued to look at herself in the television.

"How could you..."

It seems my fault was heartbreaking.

"How could you not tell me..."

She couldn't hold back her voice.

"I'm not..."

"How long have you hidden this from me!"

It hurt so much... Upon heavy words, my little heart sank in darkness. It all seems to process around me and
I couldn't resist to yell out,

"I tried to."

Dashie started sniffling once before I walked over to the couch and sit down with her. I yelled out, again,

"I tried to get it outside my mind, I did, I really did."

She looks back at me and she knew I was speechless. For several more minutes, she was working on some questions for me to fully realize I fucked up. After I say about her being oddly different than her cartoon character, she accidentally raised horrors on the same differences. Then, we sit there in confusion.

According to my daughter, she was actually more money than normal her, and she was first to prolong a hyper pony. As I searched my mind, she had raised her voice to me with a sorrowful emotion and told me that she wants a moment to relax. So she had flown up to her bedroom and I avoid to say anything else. I heard her door shut and now troubles me. I broke down into sobs and I wanted to punch myself.

Another thing that has been tearing me apart, was probably the beginning of the end. I walked up to her bedroom to say that I am sorry. I knocked, she didn't open. I knew that she was now gone. I checked in and I dropped closer to the window that was formed up openly. I had badly fallen into something remotely breaking. The daily storm development was starting, which I knew was only appropriate.

----------

It's been only four hours since Dashie had flown off to whatever. The storming season stopped straight showing stature sticks slowed suddenly. Something sank sorrow, so shit stay sane since she still stung stemmed, stray store sulk see screen spot splashing.

So she shoved sprung sorrowful showers, she'll see some sort of show, sit sweet none the wiser, and finally realize that she was actually from a cartoon. She seemed slightly saddened and I had to start stern to look around for her. This was all my fault.

I knew I had to say it sooner, however. But I couldn't help but prevent myself from happening. I had to explain to her that I am still sorry... Finally, I walked out of the house for the first time in years, in hopes that I would see her. This painful portion of the day was just moments before droplets were scattered around me and it had prepared up a deep amount of wrong nature. It must have fallen as hulk, the rain has begun to cry because it hurt me. It could get pretty wacky with a flick of fifty eight miles shot down on my head. When I got convinced that I had to take cover inside of the first tree canopies from the house.

It was simply speaking, "unfortunate" and I ran to the tree canopies. Then I had said that wish for her to hear me outside,

"Dashie, my mouth is sticking to my mind, I know that I paved strewn slow existent conclusions, and even though the reality of you had been a large manufacturing of my distant thinking."

I started walking through the woods as I searched for Dashie. Everything was still full of absorbed weather. I continued,

"Before you absolutely lash at me for this truth, I hope you still love me as much as we normally done. Though, as much as I blame myself for my carelessness, I can only say that I am sorry Rainbow Dash. I can't believe I've made you find out about the truth this way. And I'm sorry, I truly am. You have been fortunate enough to have come accustom to everything with me."

I was hurting hard from the rain and I had to shut up to take a moment to look around for a empty floor that was dry enough to drop to. I managed to get to a shelter and I dropped closer to the tree leaves and now I feel tired. One way or another, I was distraught and tired. This occasional drop hits my head, and it hurt a bit. It seems I had to start from the point about this day,

"Dashie, as much as I spoke, I wanted you to know the fact that I am very sorry."

"I'm sorry, Dashie."

I was desperate for her to hear me and I had screamed at the tree leaves.

"I'm sorry!"

It remained silent for a few more minutes, and I started tearing up quietly. Though I could only hear the splashing of the tree leaves picking up the rain, I could have sworn I heard footsteps drawing closer to me. If it was her, I didn't move. When it seems that the footsteps were disappeared, I felt a sudden feeling next to me. This made me open my eyes, and I stare at the colorful mare in front of me.

She was actually back, and I wanted to say something, but I was speechless and very tired still. She did eventually speak up,

"Dad, I know you feel horrible, and I didn't mean to be that inevitable, and I'm sorry too."

I feel a little better and I had smiled a little. Inside, I knew that she wasn't even at fault, but I had to keep it to myself. I was very tired and quiet and she had raised her voice to say,

"Dad!? You alright?"

I tried to keep my eyes opened but I couldn't hold back my tears and I stare at Dashie. She looked over to me and she must have wanted to check on me, and I feel her hooves wrap around me and hugged me tight, I had turned to get my arm level for a returned hug. Though I was speechless, I had said,

"No, Dashie, it's really not your fault."

"Dad..."

"But, it's okay, I feel better now."

"Hm... Me too."

Me and Dashie had been hugging each other underneath this tree in the storm for so long that it eventually ended. Then, we moved from our hug so that we could get home before it starts raining again. So, as quickly as she left me after our argument, we quickly reunited because it happened still today. It all worked out in the end.

----------

Later that night, she told me that she was on the top of a near by tree and she had heard me talking about the moment that she left me and all of the apologizing that I had said. Then, she followed me to the tree that we hugged at. I asked her about what she did for four hours, she was just flying around, contemplating and collectively thought about what she would do now. She eventually got tired and abandoned a large black cloud to lay down on a stray cloud. When she awoke, it started raining torrential rain through out the house and open fields.

Since it started raining, she wanted to come back to her bedroom but I locked the window and she couldn't get into the house. I realize that if I hadn't accidentally locked her out of our home, I wouldn't have had to start looking for her. That was another mistake that I had to apologize for. She took it very well, and it was much easier for her to accept it. Oddly enough, this painful date would be remembered for years to come.