• Published 28th Oct 2021
  • 753 Views, 15 Comments

Fascinating Creatures and How Not to Get Killed by Them - iAmSiNnEr



Your guidebook to the creatures of Equestria!

  • ...
5
 15
 753

Rarity

Rarity

Species: marshmallow equi
Danger Level: 6/10

Description: Marshmallow unicorn with an indigo mane

Rarity is also a one-of-a-kind species. There has never been a creature as unique as her, and she does it all while still looking fashionably elegant. In her words, of course. Known mainly for being the Element of Generosity, she runs a boutique in Canterlot and Ponyville, designing dresses.

Rarity is also known for being an extremely proud pony, refusing to let her own image be tarnished. Unless, of course, it's for her friends.

To avoid getting on her bad side, when you are ordering any kind of clothing from her, do NOT micromanage whatever you are commissioning. She knows best. Don't try it. Also, she is very protective of her sister - do not attempt to try anything with another marshmallow pony.

She has also been known to yeet a prince out of the window for insulting her. The princess turned a blind eye, so you can expect that if she yeets you out of the window too, you won't be able to seek justice. It'll just be your own fault, and you're going to have to pay your own medical bills.

Additional Information: She is very self-conscious about her appearance - do not attempt to touch her mane.