• Published 23rd Jan 2022
  • 310 Views, 7 Comments

Sunset had a Break - Badguy400

  • ...
5
 7
 310

Chapter Two: The not so fun Gaming Experience

Sunset Shimmer had just gotten past the more easier levels; when suddenly, she just arrived at the more harder levels… . How did she know… ? Simple.

“Oh no…” Sunset said as she’s now in a virtual dungeon filled with swarms of enemies.

Fluttershy puts a hand on Sunset’s shoulder with a determined look, and then says; “you got this dude…” but then giggled as to what in the world she just said.

Sunset chuckles also, and then says; “alright…” while looking back at the tv with a determined look. “Let’s do this!”

Just then; Sunset got past the first wave of enemies with no problem. She struggled at the second wave, but eventually got past that as well. However; when she reached the third wave… . She lost.

“What… ?” Sunset Shimmer said in sheer shock and disbelief. “I… . I lost?”

Fluttershy whimpers and hides her face with her arms; afraid that Sunset’s definitely gonna get into a rage now… .

Sunset growls with her vein throbbing in her forehead… but instead takes a deep breath to calm herself down instantly, and then uncovers Fluttershy from being hidden. Sunset then says; “look; how about we take a break, okay? Does that sound good?”

Unsure of whether she’s actually calm, but also wanting to have Sunset cool off; Fluttershy meagerly nodded her head, and then gets up to walk with Sunset upstairs.