• Published 23rd Jan 2022
  • 312 Views, 7 Comments

Sunset had a Break - Badguy400

  • ...
5
 7
 312

Prologue: New Game New Adventures

Sunset Shimmer and her pals are currently waiting in line at the mall for the new Tirek’s Revenge game… ; (with a Queen Chrysalis DLC to boot)!

Now; as anyone could’ve guessed; Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy are apparently gamers. However… ; not just any gamers. They’ve been known to play together sometimes… . And also probably get into a few competitions against each other just for laughs.

However… ; what the gang doesn’t know is that Sunset Shimmer is known to get pretty frustrated for whenever she always loses… . Like for example; when Sunset and Twilight couldn’t win a game of either bullseye; or maybe even a game of chance at the carnival from roller coaster of friendship; I think… . But then again; usually people would’ve called that game rigged for some reason… .

Any who; Sunset and the others are currently walking out of the mall, and into the parking lot to find their own vehicles… ; (because most of the people there, including them; have either preordered it; or received a special order in which they could receive their games at the ready for when they get to the front of the register… ).

And so with that; the girls and Sunset are on their way to Sunset’s home; eager to try out that new game that she bought. However; what the girls don’t know is that Sunset is gonna have a crappy day… . Enjoy.