• Published 18th Oct 2021
  • 424 Views, 4 Comments

My little Skylander - Myzor king of war



Flash must save Twilight and two worlds

  • ...
 4
 424

The journey begins

The journey begins.

In the skylands.

It had been 4 whole Months since Flash had come to the Skylands, and he had been training hard to awaken and master his light element powers. And he had also made friends with many of the other Skylanders. 4-Speed, Salty, Tex, Steamer, Slugger, Quarterback score, Spinner bones, and Logan came to watch Flash's final test.

"Are you ready Flash sentry?" Asked Buzz as Flash got ready for one last test.

"I am.'' Said Flash confident he was ready.

Buzz smiled as he readied for the test. Flash stood ready. Several metal orbs floated out and started firing laser beams at Flash. "speed pf light" Flash said as he started moving. who dodged them then took to the air. Dodging the laser fire with speed that would put even Rainbo dash to shame. Then his wings started to glow as he was able to use them to block and deflect laser fire. Then used his wings to slice some to pieces and kicked some others. Some more came at him.

"Luminous Block.'' Said Flash as he encased himself in a sphere of light that protected him and exploded when the spheres hit destroying him, while he was left unharmed.

"That's it, concentrate." Said Buzz as Flash took the last ones down with ease. Then unleashed a burst of light elemental energy into the air before landing.

"Rainbow rampage." Said Flash as he unleashed a beam of rainbow-colored light that destroyed a few targets.

"Flashburn." He said as he unleashed a ball of light that exploded taking out a few more.

"Your training is complete.'' Said Buzz with a proud smile.

"Thanks, Buzz you really are the best trainer in the academy." Said Flash.

"And Don't you ever forget it." Said Buzz as the others cheered him on.

"Sweet work out there man." Said Steamer.

''Si was magnifico mi amigo.'' Said Salty.

"Some fine work." Said Tex.

"You knocked em right out of the park dude." Said Slugger.

"You really got the hang of your powers." Said Quarterback.

"Yeah you were so fast barely saw anything." Said Logan.

"Yeah, first you were here, then there was so cool." Said Spinner.

''Yeah looks like your ready to fight now.'' Said 4-speed.

"That he is," said Master Eon as he entered.

"Master." They all said bowing.

"Now that you have finished your training the journey can begin." Said Master Eon as he handed them the creation crystals needed to revive the eight princes.

"You must be careful, the forces of evil will try to stop you at any cost." Said Buzz as Master Eon put the crystals in a bag and handed it to them. "Also take this." Said Master Eon giving them an amulet. (Think what you get in the Skylanders app game.) ''When you are done i will help bring you and the temple back here.''

"We are ready, but where is it?" Asked Flash as Master Eon brought out a map.

"In order to keep it hidden and safe from Nightshade, it was transported from the Skylanders to Equestria. The Everfree forest to be precise."

"Equestria, Twilight.'' Said Flash.

"I know you want to see her Flash but right now this and the others need your attention." Said Master Eon as Flash looked down.

"Yes, master Eon." Said Flash.

"But when this is over you may see her." Said Master Eon with a smile as Flash cheered up. Master Eon then handed them the map. "I can not send you there directly we can not risk Nightshade knowing so I will send you a few miles from there." Said master Eon as he opened a portal and sent them in.

Meanwhile

Nightshade sensed what master Eon did.

"So he has sent them back to Equesratria huh? But the question is why?" Said Nightshade. "No matter, this is my chance to kill them." Brawlrus, Krankenstein, Bomb shell, Broccoli Guy, Fisticuffs The Gulper Chef Pepper Jack, Dream eater. get in here.'' Ordered Nightshade as said villains entered.

"I am giving you a chance to redeem yourselves, Eon has sent those pony Skylanders back to Equestria, I don't know why but I want them killed.''

"Yes sire.''' They said.

"Wait on second thought I think I have a better idea." Said Nightshade. "To make sure there are no mistakes I will send one ahead and the rest of you later."

"But master, who will you send?" Asked Glumshanks as he polished Nightshades hooves till they shined bright.

"Erebus." Said nightshade with an evil smile as everyone else went pale with fear.

"EREBUS? MASTER, YOU CAN NOT MEAN TO SEND HIM OF ALL PEOPLE?" Asked Glumshanks shaking in fear.

"Oh but I do now come Glumchanks we go to summon him. The rest of you are to wait for further orders." Said Nightshade as he left.
"Sending Erebus to fight the Skylanders?" The Gulper shaking in total fear.
"I almost feel sorry for them." Said Chef Pepper Jack.



Meanwhile

Our nine heroes arrived in Equestria through a portal. Master Eon appeared before them as a floating see-through head.

"You must hurry Skylanders, time of the essence." Said Master Eon.
"Yes, master Even." They all said

"Also you find the light of unification but to do that you must find the lights of unification also known as the elements of unification .''

"But what are they?" Asked Flash

"They are consideration cooperation acceptance knowledge reliability affirmation wisdom trust and courage." Said, master Eon. "You must find them only with them and the elemental Princes can you find a way to defeat Nightshade." With that Master, Eon vanished.

"OK let's get going lead the way Flash." Siad Quarterback.

"Huh? Me? But you're the leader Quarterback." Said Flash.

"Yeah, but your the one who knows this place best, and we got to cooperate here." Said Quarterback.

"If Quarterback trusts you to lead us there, then that is good enough for me." Said Spinner.

"Yeah works for me too, I can accept that.'' Said Slugger.

"Also don't worry you got us to rely on if things get too tough." Said Tex.

"But we also need a fast way of getting there without drawing too much attention to ourselves." Said 4 Speed logically.

"But we also need it to be a way that will not leave us tired should we have to fight.'' Said Steamer.

"I am not sure about this." Said Flash who had never led a team before and felt that he was not ready.

"Don't worry mi amigo you got this." Said Salty.

"OK, I will try." Said Flash.

"Yes and I believe I have an idea to help us." Said Logan as he took off his hat and 9 carpets came out. Then he zapped each one and they started to float as Logan got on one. "Magic carpets the only way to travel."

They each got on one and they got moving as Flash led the way with a combined. "Booyakasha."

Meanwhile

Nightshade and Glumshanks were on top of a tower and came to a large scary-looking horn.

"Master please, must we really go this far?" Asked Glumshanks. "There must be another way. You know what he can do."

"Yes now summon him." Sid Nightshade as Glumshank blew into the horn and it let out a horrid sound and as it did dark clouds began to gather till some of them started to take form. That of a humanoid figure with 3 clawed hands, blood-red eyes 2 long black eyebrows, a mouth with black sharp teeth with the inside all yellow. His lower body was like a tail made of cloud.

"Ah, prince Nightshade. To what do I oh the pleasure." Said Erebus with a bow.

"A group of Skylanders are trying to revive the elemental princes, I want you to go and stop them." Ordered Nightshade.

"Oh, this sounds important." Said Erebus with an evil smile on his face.

"It is, now go. And while you are at it help yourself to as many pony shadows as you want I need more slaves for my labor forces," said Nightshade and With that opened a portal using Kaos and Erebus went through.

Glumshank then said quietly. "Using Erebus to wipe out the Skylanders."

"I almost feel sorry for them." Said Kaos with a laugh.

"Indeed, in fact, think I I feel a quick song coming on.'' Said Nightshade as some music played and he danced a little as did Glumshanks.

Nightshade: It's so, so, so stirring, If I were a cat I'd feel like purring!

Glumshanks: It's so very deeply pleasing, to be the reason!

Both: That so many will be so very SAD!

Nightshade: Three cheers for evil and treachery, It feels so good to be so very bad! Hahahahahaha.

Meanwhile

Our heroes arrived at Ponyville and put the carpets away.

"OK Everfree forest is not far from here, we should be able to walk the rest of the way." Said Flash as they got moving. Tex saw an elderly stallion trying to load chopped wood into a wagon then saw a weel come off it as the old stallion tried to stop Tex came over and held in place.

"Need help?" asked Tex.

"Much appreciated stranger." Said The stallion as he put the wheel back on with Tex help.

"Thanks again, I never seen you around here before you knew?" Asked the stallion.

"Just passing through the names Tex.'' Said Tex.

"Well, Tex names Burnt Oak, and thanks again." Said Burnt Oak as Tex rejoined his friends. But something about them felt like they knew or should know each other.

"Tex huh? that was what we wanted to call our son if we had one hey Cotton candy." Said Burnt Oak as he took out a photo of himself with a unicorn mair. He looked on as Tex left and felt something.

"OK, let's get going, and let's try not to get distracted." Said Slugger but as they tried to get going they found themselves helping one pony after another the cakes, the CMC, some of the wonder bolts, the mayor, and others before finally getting to Everfree forest.

"Finally, made it." Said Steamer.

"Man this place has problems out the yin yang." Said Spinner.

"Let's not dwell on it." Said Tex.

"Yes, we are here for a reason." Said Quarterback. They entered.

"Kind of reminds me of the jungles on Life Island, but less friendly, and less dangerous." Said Tex as he walked forward and a vine reached out and he let it wrap around his leg as he glowed green and so did the vine as plants started to move aside clearing a path.

"This way guy, clear path ahead." Said Tex as they walked on.

meanwhile.

Portal opened up among the clouds and Erebus came out. "Haha, finally I am here." Said Erabus as he saw Ponyville. "Now I see what Nightshade meant, this place is so frilly and girly it's so sickening." He said. "No matter time to hunt Skylanders. But first some shadows." With that, he changed to look like a normal cloud and drifted over ponyville and as his shadow went over it any ponies who were covered by it had their shadow stolen leaving them partly drained and sad.

"Not as tasty as skyland creatures, but ok." Said Erebus as he then made his way to the everfree forest.

With the Skylanders. They found the temple that was mostly covered in plants. They soon found the doors.

"How do we even get in?" Asked 4-S[eed as Flash placed a hoof on the door and parts of it glowed white and slowly opened.

"That answers that." Said Tex.

"Let's go guys." Said Flash.

"You go, we will stand guard." Said Quarterback.

"Yeah, Master Eon did say you had to do it." Said Salty.

"OK, but be careful, I will be back soon." Said Flash as he entered. He made his way o the heart of the temple and found it was actually nice. Despite no one being in it so long it looked like it was taken care of. (Think the temple Spyro trained in the games he met Cynder.)

He came to a alter and saw 8 holes and before it, as well as 8 platforms.
"Master Eon? if you are there, I need to know. What do I do now?" Asked Flash as Master Eon appeared before him as a floating head.

"Now you must sing the song that lays within your soul." Said Master Eon as he vanished as soon as he appeared before Flash.

"Wait, Song that lays within my soul? What does that even really mean?" Asked Flash as his cutie mark started to glow and he felt something. A memory from way back when He was a foal with his parents and them singing a song to him that felt like he heard it from long before. His body started to act on its own and he began to sing.

(The song is a Japanese one the English words are next to the Japanese.)

Iruna etelero(May the night fill with stars)

Iruna etelero(May the night fill with stars)

Nadia, ezelevote (Gather all by the water)

Lezelko, mikemesta (Come and see the flowers bloom )

Iruna etelero (May the night fill with stars)

Iruna etelero (May the night fill with stars)

Satoa aimeltewa (Softly come all together)

Lezelko, mikemesta (Come and see the flowers bloom)

Ameru, mikelmo (In our hearts, flowers bloom)

Toimesez, mikelmo (In our hands, flowers bloom)

Maseri, imekuwoze (Sing we all, dancing together)

Towona mizaimesta (Joining hands with blooming hearts)

Kesela, kesela (Hear me now, hear my song)

Kesela setoru (Hear my song softly ring )

Amelwa, etelerowo (Come as friends, bound by starlight)

Miteteva (And evermore)

Maria, ezelevote (In our joy, by the water)

Lezelko, mikemesta (Come and see the flowers bloom)

The crystals glowed and floated up and into the holes.

"Now to revive them." Said Flash.

Outside the others heard the song and their cutie marks glowed brightly as they felt like they heard the song before.

"Why do I feel I know that song?" Asked Tex as the others agreed.

"I'd worry less about that, and more about your selves skylanders." Came a voice as they saw Eribus appear.

"EREBUS." They all said.

"That's right, Erebus the spirit of destruction has arrived. And you my little Skylanders are done for."

Author's Note:

That is it, for now, sorry for the long update been working on other stories too, and well hope to get back to the others. Also, the Tex in this is the same in another story I am doing that is set in the same world but a bit ahead and hope to get them fully contected.
Also the song was from ancient magus bride that Flash sung and the one Nightshade and glumshanks did was from all dogs go to heaven 2