• Published 18th Oct 2021
  • 423 Views, 4 Comments

My little Skylander - Myzor king of war



Flash must save Twilight and two worlds

  • ...
 4
 423

It begins

It begins

Hello, there everyone this is a brand new story that's been on my mind for a while now. This will include characters from G1 and my little pony tales mainly the big brother ponies and a couple of minor characters from my little pony tales as the main cast and Flash sentry also some FlashXTwilgiht. Will only give descriptions of characters that were not in Skylanders or MLP friendship is magic, only the ones who I gave new looks to from G1 and my little pony tales. anyway on with the story.

The Skylands a place of wonder and adventure protected by the portal masters and the Skylanders. For 1000's of years they have stood strong against the forces of evil and the powers of darkness.

Scene change.

Master Eon then appears as a floating head. And turns to the audience.

"Greetings young portal master, welcome to the Skylands.'' Said Master Eon. "You come at a good, for an ancient Evil is about to return. Please allow me to tell you the tale of this evil." He said as he began to tell a story. A book appeared and opened.

"Long ago, when the Skylands were new and young there was the elemental Islands. 11 Islands each unique. 10 Representing a different element. Magic, tech, life, undead, fire, water, air, light, and Darkness, each home to many different species. Such as Dragons hippogriffs, griffons, yaks, Abada, Kirin, Zebra's, Changelings, Gillmen gremlins, elves, ponies, and many others. The final Island was known as Equestrax, home of the ponies Earth ponies, unicorns, pegasuses, and ALicorns. The Alicorns being the ones who ruled over the Islands. The ones that represented an element were ruled by an alicorn prince while all of them were ruled by the ruler of Equestrax, their emperor. The emperor was the older brother of the ruler's Islands of magic, tech, fire, water, life, undead, earth, air, and darkness! while the Island of light was ruled by the son of the alicorn prince that represented darkness protected by 8 powerful heroes. For a time things were peaceful but then one day the prince of darkness the 2nd oldest of his family succumbed to evil and attacked! he unleashed a horde of evil ponies called Bicorns who unlike the other ponies were meat eaters! they ravaged the Elemental Islands, in a desperate act to save their home and the Skylands, the prince of light and his guardians cast a powerful spell that banished the Bicorns to the Island of Darkness which was then encased in a magic forcefield and sealed away. But at a price their lives! After the Emperor and the rest of his brothers fought their dark brother but in the fight, the 8 younger siblings were killed! in his grief, the Emperor fatally injured his younger brother. But he vowed he would return in another life and bathe the Skylands in Darkness" THe book closed.

"I am afraid the prince of Darkness has been reborn and is working on freeing the Bicorns and bathing the Skylands in darkness, only the light of purification made by the light of unification can defeat him.'' Said Master Eon as he appeared again. "8 of The lights of Unification have been found. Now the last must be found and be united. But to do that the light of unification must be found. But to do that the light finder must be brought here."

In a dark place in the Skylands. A dark figure sat on a throne covered in shadows. 8 figures approached him. They were Brawlrus, Krankenstein, Bomb shell, Broccoli Guy, Fisticuffs The Gulper Chef Pepper Jack, and Dream Eater.

"The time is now! Go and do not fail me." Said the figure as he gave each of them a necklace with a black gem on it. And a pouch. And a rune with a picture of a portal on it.

"Yes prince Night Shade," They Said as they left through a portal.

IN Equestria.

it had been some time since Twilight was crowned ruler of Equestria. Her friends were off on missions to spread friendship to other lands. Flash Sentry was assigned along with a few other guards from the crystal empire for extra security. As there was a huge party set to happen. He was also looking forward to seeing Twilight maybe even talk to her. He was granted a room in the castle. He brought only a few things with him in a bag. He arrived at the castle and to his surprise, he bumped into somepony. And to his shock was Twilight Sparkle.

"FLASH." Said a shocked Twilight.

"PRINCESS." Said Flash as both started acting awkwardly before he helped her up.

"So how you liking it here?" Asked Twilight.

"Very much thank you.'' Said Flash who saw that some things from his bag had fallen out. Twilight saw 8 different colored objects each with a matching colored gem inside.

"Sorry must have fallen out when we bumped into each other." Said Twilight as she used her magic to lift and put them back in Flash's bag.

"Thank you, Princess." Said Flash as neither he more Twilight noticed the crystals glow.

"Please call me Twilight." Said Twilight.

In a place away from the castle. A portal opened and out came Brawlrus, Krankenstein, Bomb shell, Broccoli Guy, Fisticuffs The Gulper Chef Pepper Jack, and Dream Eater.

"OK, we all know what to do." Said Chef Pepper Jack as they placed the gems they got around their necks that changed them into ponies.
"OK, let's go."

In the Skylands.

Master Eon stood before a portal with a serious look on his face. "The time has come." He said as he stood ready. ''4-Speed, Salty, Tex, Steamer, Slugger, Quarterback score, Spinner bones, Logan. It is time are you ready?'' Asked Master Eon as said Skylanders appeared in order they were called.

"All revved up master Eon." said the one called 4-Speed an orange earth pony of average size with red hair and tail and green eyes, his front legs along with most of his back legs seem to be robotic. He had a type of metal box on his back with robotic arms with 2 fingers and a thumb each on them. He had a Pink and purple truck on a red shield for a cutie mark. And a red Bandana around his neck

"Ready set sail Master Eon.'' Said the one called Salty a light blue pegasus with white hair and main and grey eyes his cutie mark was a Purple and yellow train with a yellow cart on a black shield. And a black Bandana around his neck

"Ready to ride Master Eon." Said the one called Tex a light green earth pony with blue eyes red hair and tail, a bit bigger and taller than big mac, he wore a grey cowboy hat. His cutie mark was Two green cacti and two pink sagebrushes on a dark blue shield. And a dark blue Bandana around his neck

"Ready to leave the station, Master Eon." Said the one called Steamer A dark blue pegasus with light blue hair and tail, and yellow eyes Pink and white boat with 3 water lines under it on a grey shield. And a grey Bandana around his neck and a dark blue ninja headband on his head.

"Ready to play ball Master Eon." Said the one called Slugger A red unicorn with yellow hair and tail and orange eyes. His cutie mark an orange shield with a Turquoise glove with a baseball in front of it and a baseball bat behind the glove. And an orange Bandana around his neck

"Ready to kick it, Master Eon.'' Said the one called Quarterback score a brown unicorn with green hair and tail and crimson eyes with a cutie mark that was a yellow shield with football on it. And a yellow Bandana around his neck

"Ready to leave em dead in their tracks Master Eon." Said the one called Spinner bones, A young black earth pony colt that seems to be the same age as the CMC with white hair and tail and brown eyes he worse a human skull on his head and had a necklace made of bone with a tombstone on it, his cutie mark was A grey spinning top with a skull on it on a purple shield. And a purple Bandana around his neck

"Ready to cast spells, Master Eon." Sadi the last one called Logan who was a light purple unicorn with silver eyes and black hair and tail who seemed a little bigger than most of the others but smaller than Tex and wore a blue wizard hat with a yellow star on it. His cutie mark was A green skateboard with yellow wheels with a yellow star on the end, it was on a white shield. And a white Bandana around his neck.

"You have been well trained, and now the time has come, you know your mission. Good luck the fate of the Skylands rest with you." Said Master Eon.

"Yes, Master Eon." They said in Unison. As Master Eon gave them a mystic talisman that Logan pout in his hat after Master Eon told them to use it to call him when they found who they sought. They then went through the portal.

Back in Equestria.

The party was underway.

The villains met up.

"Is everything ready?"Dream Eater asked.

''Yep, bombs set and ready to blow.'' Said Bomb shell with an evil smile at what was to come next.

"Yes Fun time.'' Said The Gulper licking his lips and slubbering and drooling.

"The bombs go off, causing confusion and we take out the light finder." Broccoli Guy said with an evil smile and a chuckle.

As this went on Twilight got ready to give a speech. Flash was near her with some other guards. Starswirl and the other members of the 6 pillars were also there.

"My fellow Equestrians, thank you for coming tonight for... " Before Twilight could finish her speech, Bomb shells bombs went off. And many of the ponies started to panic. Ponies running everywhere.

"Oh, this is too rich." Said Dream eater.

"Yes, how tasty." Said Chef Pepper jack.

"Now for the main event.' Said " Fisticuffs as he reached in the pouch they had and pulled out some glowing stones that he threw on the ground and sank in, and in seconds the ground shook and giant rock monsters came out.

"Protect the princess." Said Flash as he got Twilight to go inside.

"Come on Twilight." Said, Spike.

"But everypony else." Said Twilight as she saw her subjects in danger. She also saw the 6 Pillars all down and on the ground and looked like they were beaten up. "I have to help." Said Twilight as she went to help and blasted some to bits with her magic. But to her horror, they literally pulled themselves back together.

"Twilight behind you." Came Flash's voice as Twilight saw a monster about to strike her, only for Flash to push her out of the way as he took the hit.

"Now is our chance, fire away." Said Chef pepper Jack as he put a dart in a blow gun and aimed it at Flash, "Stone scorpionfish venom, from the darkest oceans of the Skylands, should take only an hour to fully work." He said as he then blew into it. As the Dart flew at Flash it instead hit Twilight who got in front of it to check on FLash. And did not see it coming.

"Oh we are gonna get in trouble." Said Krankenstein.

"Ya think?" Asked Brawlrus.

"Boss won't be happy." Said The gulper.

"So now What we gonna do?" Asked Dream eater.

"Plan B. KILL EVERYONE." Said Chef Pepper Jack as they revealed their true selves.

"Monsters, more monsters." Yelled a pony.

"That's right and it's playtime." Said Broccoli Guy as he brought out his staff and fired an energy blast that trapped ponies in vines that started to squeeze the life out of them.

"Canons fire." Said Brawlrus as he brought out his canon and opened fire hitting many ponies.

"Time to blow em away." Said Dream eater as she created tornados to blow away ponies laughing as she did.

"Time to play." Said Krankenstein as he fired at several ponies. ''Make the hurting.''

"This is gonna be fun." Said Fisticuffs as he started punching ponies.

"Time to roast some ponies." Said Chef Pepper Jack as he threw some explosive peppers and unleashed a stream of fire. As he did he licked his lips. "Roasted pony."

Flash looked on in horror at the chaos and death."STOP IT NOW." Yelled Flash as the villains looked at him.

"Oh yeah almost forgot you were here." Said Bomb Sheel as he threw bombs at ponies.

"I'm not letting you near Twilight." Said Flash.

"Who said we wanted anything to do with her?" Asked Dream eater.

"The one we came for is you." Said Chef Pepper Jack.

"Me?" Asked Flash.

"Yes and now you die." Said Brocolli guy as he charged up his staff. " And while we at it, your girlfriend dies with you just for fun." With that ball of energy was unleashed at Flash and Twilight.

"I have to do something.'' Said Flash ass his cutie mark glowed and he was encased in a force field that protected him and Twilight.

"What did I just do?" Asked Flash not understanding what just happened.

"Don't know, but we know this much you finished. Monsters attack." Ordered Bomb shell as the Rock monsters attacked Flash.

"Not today." Came a voice as Flash saw several cards hit the rock monsters in the head. Then suck them into them and catch fire and burn to ashes.

"Who did that?" Asked The gulper as 4-Speed, Salty, Tex, Steamer, Slugger, Quarterback score, Spinner bones, Logan made themselves known.

"Who are you?" Asked Chef Pepper Jack.

"Oh just some Skylanders, sent by Master Eon." Said Salty.

"We got your back man.'' Said Steamer.

"So Eon sent some Skylanders did he?" Asked Chef pepper Jack.

"Yeah but before we get to anything else." Said Logan as his horn glowed and he sent out a burst of purple energy that made everyone save for himself his team the villains and Flash fall asleep.

Tex saw the shape Twilight was in and saw the poison taking effect and walked up to her and Flash. "It's OK I am here to help." Said Tex as Flash for some reason believed him as Tex took out a vile of some glowing green liquid. And poured some in Twilights mouth. And the poison wore off.

"Tree of life sap works every time." Said Tex as he turned to the villains.

"OK Time to fight." Said 4-speed.

both sides now ready to fight.

"You made a mistake not running." Said Tex.

"Well, you made a mistake coming here." Said Dream eater as she sent some tornados their way.

"Wrong their miss large head, rock wall." Said Quarterback as he stomped the ground and a wall of the earth came up and blocked the attack. "Now forward.'' Said Quarterback as he kicked the wall, and it went right at the villains slamming into them knocking them for a loop.

"Time to turn up the heat." Said Slugger as his horn glowed and a ball of fire appeared above it. "This is what I like to call the flame whip." Said Slugger as the ball of flame changed to resemble a whip and he moved his head around as it grew longer, then wrapped around the villain. Then spun them around and threw them to the ground.

"Not bad moe me amigo." Said Steamer as he got ready to strike. "This I like to call the steam wing fist." Said Steamer as his wings turned into steam then grew into giant arms and hands, then grabbed the villains and threw them tho the ground.

"Brun Skylanders." Yelled Chef Pepper Jack as he threw some explosive peppers.

"Why don't you just Chill. Freeze feathers." Said Salty as he threw some feathers that glowed dark blue, and when they hit the peppers froze them. "Now try this quick freeze." Said Salty as he stomped the ground and froze the earth the villains were standing on and slipped them up.

"I am gonna kill you." Said Krankenstein as he fired an airball at them. Only for Quaterrback to take the hit with ease. "Not gonna work," said Quarterback.

"But this will, bone bombs." Said Spinner as the skull on his head glowed and out of the sockets shot bones that exploded when they hit the villains.

"That's it, try this." Said Bomb shell as he threw several bombs.

"Fraid not, magnet charge." Said 4-Speed as hit left hoove changed to resemble a magnet and using it sent the bombs back and blew the villains back. Then his hoove changed back.

"That does it, try this." Said Brawlrus as he aimed and fired his cannon.

"Not today blubber face, reflect force." Said Logan as he brought out a mirror and using his magic made it bigger, and when the attack hit it. The mirror bounced it back at the villains putting some pain on them.

"Hey let me have a bit of fun too." Siad Tex as he stomped his hoof. "Plant fist." Said Tex as several large spiked vines with fists at the end came out of the ground and started to pummel the villains. "Now this seed bombs." He said as he placed some seeds in his mouth then spat them out and they exploded upon impact.

"OH yeah, they hurting." Said Slugger as he, Quarterback, and Logan then teleported between the villains and delivered several kicks to them knocking them apart.

"Bombs away." Said Salty as he and Steamy took to the air and each fired an energy beam from their eyes at the villains.

"Arial shot." Said Steamer.

"Frost blast." Said Salty as both attacks hit.

"Time to roll." Said Tex as he, 4-Speed, and spinner each curled into a ball and shot at the villains bounced off each of them like pinballs knocking them around then regrouping with the others.

"Gulper kill ponies." Said Gulper as he tried to stab them.

"Nice try but no." Said Tex as he caught the trident in his mouth and flipped Gulper. Then grabbed him by the tail. ""Time for the villain toss and go for the gold." He said as he spun Gulper around and tossed him. The Gulper got up and tried to stab Tex who dodged each hit. "Snare vines." Said Tex as vines came out of his hair and wrapped around The Gulper. "Now Sleep pollen." Said Tex as a few flowers bloomed on the vines and light blue powder came out, and when the GUlper smelled them he was knocked out.

"Die Skylander." Said Brawlrus as he fired his cannon.
"Not today blubber face, Saw shooter." Said 4-Speed as his front hooves turned into energy buzzsaws and shoot out slicing through each shot before hitting Brawlrus and exploding on impact. "Drill missile." Said 4-Sped as his hooves then turned into drills that then shot out like missiles exploding when they hit their target. Then return his hooves to normal.

Brawlrus managed to get up and tried to shoot him. only for 4-speed to transform one of his legs into a laser and blast Brawlrus cannon away. ''Fraid not.'' Said 4-Speed as he blasted Brawlrus in the chest. "Cable breaker." Said 4-Speed as several metal cables came out and wrapped around Brawlrus and electrocuted him. Then with a tug 4-speed brought Brawlrus to him and deliver a kick to the face knocking him down

"Die Skylander." Said Dream eater as she tried to blow Quarterback away but he stayed where he was. "Rock fist smash." Said Quarterback as two big arms of stone shot out of the ground and punched Dream eater in the face knocking her down. "I will not lose to a pony." Said Dream eater as she tried to blow him away literally but he stayed put. The quarterback then began to walk towards her, as he did she spun around several times and sent tornados at him that hit but did nothing. "Nice try ya big blowhard." Said Quarterback as his horn glowed and fired a beam hitting Dream eater in her face knocking her down.

"100 knives." Said Logan as he took off his hat and made 100 glowing knives of energy shoot out at Krankenstein, each exploded knocking him down. As Krankenstein Logan attacked again. "Card bombs." Said Logan as several cards shot out of his hat. And when they hit their target blew up.

"Not beat yet," said Krankenstein. "You will be, energy pulse." Said Logan as his horn glowed and fired several energy balls that turned into fists and pummelled Krankenstein. Then took off his hat. "Shadow chains." Said Logan as several black glowing chains came out and wrapped around Krankenstein.

"Eat this Skylander." Said Fisticuffs as he tried to punch Steamer who turn into steam and then reformed behind him, then kicked him in the backside. "Smoke bomb feathers." Said Salty as he sent several feathers at Fisticuffs that exploded into smoke. Then delivered a kick to his face. "Now try this, double smoke snake." He said as his wings turned into steam and then grew and changed into giant snakes.
"Mommy." Said a scared Fisticuffs as the snakes each fired an eye beam at him that blasted him into a wall as Steamers wings returned to normal.

"Time to fry Skylander." Said Chef Pepper Jack as he tried to roast Salty.

"Ice wall." Said Salty as he made a wall of Ice come out and take the hit. "Ice fists." He said as several arms of ice shot out and punched Chef Pepper Jack. "Ice wing cutter." Said Salty as his wings were then covered in ice and changed to look like blades, he then charged at Chef Peper Jack as he did his wings glowed blue and he slashed Chef Pepper Jack up a bit. "Now to finish it, Ice blades." Said Salty as several blades of ice appeared and shot at Chef Peper jack and exploded sending him down.

"Great I got the runt.'' Said Bomb shell as he threw several bombs at Spinner. "RUNT? WHO ARE YOU CALLING RUNT? THAT'S IT. SKULL CRUNCHER.'' Said Spinner as the eyes on his skull on his head glowed and several flaming skulls appeared and ate the bombs. Then fired ee beams at Bomb shell knocking him down. "Tombstone slam." Said Spinner as his necklace glowed and a big tombstone appeared and landed on Bomb shell. "Oh, my head." Said Bomb shell as he got the tombstone off, only to see Spinner come at him with a double kick to the face knocking him down. Then Spinner finished it with an elbow drop to the gut. Then grabbed him by his tail with his mouth, spun him around, and threw him into a wall.

"Time to die fire boy." Said Brocolli guy as his staff glowed and vines came out and tried to tie up Slugger.

"That won't work green face." Said Slugger as his whole body caught fire and he burned away the vines. "Now for this, phoenix strike." Slugger's whole body was covered in flames again and turned into a phoenix and shot at Broccoli guy and snatched him in its jaws, chewed him up, and spat him out. "Firer feather bombs." Said Slugger as several feathers shot out like missiles and exploded when they hit their target. "Now to end it. Heat beam." He said as is eyes glowed red and he fired read beams from them that roasted Brocolli guy sending him down.

"Had enough yet?" Asked Slugger as he and his friends all regrouped.

"I think it's time to go home." Said The Gulper who woke up.

"The Boss is so not gonna be happy about any of this." Said Chef Peper Jack as he brought out the rune, then it glowed and a portal opened up under them and they were sucked in before it closed.

"Man they all got away." Said Slugger.

"We'll get 'em next time." Said Tex as they all looked to see FLash who was speechless at what he just saw.

"Guess we got some explaining to do?" Said Logan with a chuckle.

Chapter ends

Author's Note:

OK that is it, for now, hope you all enjoyed it. Sorry is not a lot but hope to do better next time with the next chapter which will cover some things for later. Also, those crystals Flash had will play a key role later. Also, Quarterback was called Score in the first cartoon and part of me wanted to call him that but felt should use his official name but decided to use both

Voice actors, I would pick for being the big brothers and Spinner and Logan. And Knight shade who is named after a G1 character.

Sean Astin as 4-Speed

Brian Drummond as Salty

Garry chalk as Tex

Scott McNeil as Steamer

Ben Schwartz as Slugger

Tob Paulsen as Quarterback score

sam vincent as Spinner bones

Kevin Micheal Richardson as Logan

Tim curry as Nightshade