• Published 26th Dec 2021
  • 1,194 Views, 33 Comments

Your Friends From Across Time - EquestrianKnight97



A teenage pony with little faith in friendship or themselves, you find yourself traveling back and forth throughout time in order to save Equestria from a looming crisis.

  • ...
5
 33
 1,194

Important Update 1

Hello, fellow reader!

I want you to know that the story will continue on, so you don't need to worry about any cancellations. But one thing that might change will be the race of the main character in the story.

Along with Your Friends From Across Time, I am also writing Apostle and "might" release the first chapter of a third story perhaps by the end of the summer.

Because of the two latter stories mentioned above, it might take a bit longer to finish a chapter of Your Friends From Across TIme --- especially if that chapter has three variations based on each of the three pony races.

Therefore, I have thought about retconning the main character's race. Instead of being either an unicorn, earth pony, or pegasus, the main character (aka your OC) will simply be an earth pony. To make things a little bit better, the main character at some point in the story will be able to transform into both a unicorn and a pegasus; so hopefully, this will satisfy those with pegasus or unicorn OC's.

However, if you would prefer that I make variations of most of the chapters based on your OC's race, please let me know in the comments. I am not saying that your opinion will or will not change my mind about this retcon, since I am dealing with multiple stories and my life outside of FimFiction, but I would greatly appreciate hearing your thoughts.

Other than that, I hope everycreature has a good summer.

From,
EquestrianKnight97