• Published 23rd Sep 2021
  • 615 Views, 4 Comments

Diary Of A Closet Romantic - Lunar Spice



I know I act cool... but I really like the sappy stuff

  • ...
4
 4
 615

Entry 7

Dear Journal,


Today, I visited my parents.

I'd forgotten how much I missed them.

I haven't even told my friends about what happened to them. They just think that my folks are always out of town doing business or some crap.

When I got there, I didn't even know what to say. I'm no good at that sort of thing.

I just sat down on the grass and leaned back against the stone.

I really do miss them.

If I ever found that FUCKER

No, don't think about that. Think calming thoughts

Breathe

Breathe

It's been so long, but I can still see their loving expressions. Their supportive words. They always thought I could do anything in the world!

I didn't appreciate them enough.

I went to see someone to help me after it happened. I didn't really want to, but the doctors thought it was for the best.

She didn't really help me though. I got out of there the first chance I got.

I hate that it happened, but I still have to live with it.

It made me have to grow up sooner than I should have. I guess that's why I act so childish sometimes, with pranks and all.

I've had to act so perfect for everybody else that it's getting exhausting.

I think I should just get away from everything. Maybe just go deep into the forest and yell until I lose my voice completely.

It might help me feel better. And I don't think it will destroy my head the next day, either.

The anniversary is coming up next month. I'm still not sure if I should come back to visit them or...

But I don't want to call her again while I'm piss-drunk.

I'm gonna go for a walk.

Bye