• Published 10th Sep 2012
  • 1,162 Views, 17 Comments

Loyalty and Will - xgamerx01



The fastest runner ever known will come face to face with the fastest flyer ever know

  • ...
21
 17
 1,162

Loyalty and Will Chapter 1: The Breaking of the Night

ok i need to say something real fast please do not judge my story off the first chapter it was suppose to be this way. I am still editing but i think i have done enough so please don't judge it on what you see first and if you give it a thumbs down please let me know why so i can fix it to make it better "I'M NOT PERFECT"

























On a distant planet, a hero enjoys a midnight run through a forest to remind himself of the freedom. but freedom comes with those who have the will to obtain it...




"Man this breeze feels good" thought a blue hedgehog. There was a blue creature named sonic the hedgehog running though a forest without a care in the world, he always lived for adventure whether it be exploring the world or stopping evil. He hated evil, in any form it was in, no matter if it was destroying everything or ruling everything. He enjoyed doing what he wanted, when he wanted, and never being held down.

He started showing off my grabbing on branches and swinging without a care in the world "WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO" he scream to the darkness. He landed on the ground and started off again "never gets old" the hedgehog thought.

He usefully spent most of his free time alone doing whatever he feels like, whether that being: running 50 miles in under a minute or taking a lazy nap on a trees branch. He enjoyed hanging out with his friends but they did not enjoy or could not do, some of the incredible stunts he pulls off on a daily basis. In all his years he has never met someone like him. He has never really had any competition or someone he could really relate to.

He stop running for a second and started to think about this thought. "Man... If I break it down, there is really not a single person like me". This question bugged him he started to think about his friends and how they were."Tails is like a little brother to me, but whenever he starts talking I can never follow him. Knuckles is always too strict or too serious to even start a conversation. Amy…well she means well but i just don't think I'm right her or she is right for me…I don't know how in the world I'm going to tell her that." The thought of Amy's rage made his skin crawl. "That will be the day the world ends. Shadow is WAY to serous, Rouge is to tricky, Cream is to young, and Team Chaotix is well..just too weird."

Sonic kicked the dirt at his feet wondering how he was feeling, the emotion he was feeling was new to him .For once in his life he felt…lonely

He picked himself up and started walking; he wasn't running, oddly, but thought spiraled around his mind

He looked at the moon and stared st it while the thoughts raced in his mind

"Well I should head back. It's getting late" thought Sonic. As he started to head back into the city when a wave of energy phased though him "hmmm?" shortly after a explosion sound went off."What the heck" . There was a bright light screeching across the night sky. Sonic had to cover his eyes for the light beamed in every direction, .It was almost like a camera flash; suddenly there was a flash then nothing.

He started to scan the area to see if he was being attacked.When he looked up he saw something he could not make out what it was, the falling object was not far from him and it was plummeting to the grown with great speed.

He squinted his eyes to get a better look. Then he realized that it was not an object

"Holy crap, that's a person" yelled Sonic

Even though it was the middle off the night he could still tell that it was not a meteor

"I got to do something" he cried

He quickly ran back as fast as he can up to the tallest point he saw within his eyesight.He ready himself like he was about to race and ,with all his force, he bolted towards the object.

The figure was still falling, getting closer and closer to the ground. Sonic knew that he would have to time this exactly right. "Ok, now, all i have to do is jump up and hope I catch it "Sonic planned in his mind.

He got in the position to dive for it, while still running he use a great amount of power his legs and dove straight at the object, tackling it in mid-air, and scorched the ground with his back while his hands held on to the distinct figure.

"OW" cried sonic while still lying on his back"I'm going to feel that tomorrow"

He put the being beside him and stood up moving his hands on his back,He looked over to see just what he had just saved. it was a horse."i dove straight out and scorched my back to save a horse?...ah well i life's a life" It was covered with a blue cout all the way down to its hooves its mane and tail resembled the colors of a rainbow. It was an astonishing sight for the hedgehog, but what really caught his attention was the tattoo on its flank. It was a cloud with a rainbow color lightning bolt shooting out of it."Ooookkkk maybe not just a random animal after all"

He whistled., starting high then dropping the pitch,

It started to move a little

"Hey" said Sonic" are you ok?"

*No answer*

"Yo dude, are you ok?"

He started slapping it but the horse didn't reply, it was unconscious

Sonic started to inspect the horse

"Well... you don't look injured…still"

As he turn the horse over, he notice something, it had something folded on its side, "wh-HOLY CRAP" Sonic said with a startling voice. The horse had wings the stretched off from its body big anof to give it flight. "Wow" sonic said as he felt its wings

"twi..light" mumbled the being in a high pitched voice "we...help…get out…to…too." and with that the horse fainted

"Well…at least I know what kind of horse you are" said sonic "I should take her back to tails house he'll know what to do"

Sonic grabbed the winged horse and took off to tail's house