• Published 26th Sep 2021
  • 178 Views, 0 Comments

The Unusual Family - PurpleArtist



Canterlot raised unusual family

  • ...
 0
 178

Memory Lane

On a nice evening it was Bit Counter, Booker and Purple they were sitting on a swinging chair where Booker had Purple on her lap petting him like a kitten or puppy while he napped.

She asked her husband if he remembers when they were dating where he told her that a lot of picnic's they had as so called "Dates" there parents always broke them apart and would use their magic to carry them apart.

Nine years ago.

At a park at sunset Bit Counter and Booker were sitting on a park bench enjoying the sunset where they were about to kiss for the first time but before the two fifteen year old's could they heard two ponies clearing there throats.

Booker chuckled but Bit Counter he scratched the back of his head where standing in front of them is Booker's father and Bit Counter's mother.

The 2 love birds were in a magic aurora and there parents dragged them home but they couldn't where they tried to touch hooves. They couldn't due to by the time they tried there hooves were already 2 feet apart and couldn't reach.

Back home on Celestia Blvd in the living room Bit Counter's mother told him that if she see's him with there rival's daughter then he'll be grounded for a month and after that he'll be grounded for a year. She's just going to let him off with a warning this time.

At home on Pie Street in a Tudor style home that's roomy but in the kitchen Booker was making a sandwich but the kitchen is a chef's delight where her parents took her aside but told her peacefully to not to date there rival's son.

She asked on why there rival's where her father said "Me and his father went into business together but we would work together and we made a lot of money."

"One day i went out for lunch and i seen him in the conference room with the bosses and the client but he presented my design as our own but when i tried to explain that he stole my design but the bosses thought i was drunk or trying to steel what he did."

He continued "I did my best to explain and i got fired so the bits i had so i created my design company!" he and his ex friend been rivals ever since.

She asked if they could bury the hatchet where her father told her over his cold dead body then they'll get along again.

What there parents didn't know didn't hurt them but at school the 2 would talk to each other but would put there school lunches together and that would've been there date even though he doesn't like Beets and she doesn't like milk due to she's Lactose Intolerant.

They would also have a small kiss before they had to walk different ways to go home so there parents or family members won't see them together.

Next Friday night the 2 were able to sneak out without there parents knowing. The two met at a movie theater, got a ticket, got a large popcorn, two drinks Bit Counter was a large Cola type soda, and Booker gotten a large root beer.

They watched a cheesy romance film but near half way near the end the 2 had a big long smooch but the two unicorns left the movie theater at the end but went there way to go home undetected.

At home Booker opened the door where her mother was sitting on in the living room couch where she said "Young lady do you know on what time it is?" where Booker told her it's 8:45 pm.

Her mother told her it's 9:50 pm and demanded to know on where she went and was where she lied and told her that she was out at the movies and watched a cheesy romance film.

Her mother told her light pink daughter to go upstairs and go to bed so she trotted upstairs and went to bed but in her head she called her mother a "Stupid Bitch" due to her mother is making her follow rules that she doesn't like.

She was rudely awaken at 5:00 am by her father where she used her hoof to put her pillow on her face and said "Dad! Please let me sleep in damn it! I was busy last night and i want some fucking sleep!".

Her father used his magic to make her to sit back up where he slapped his daughter across the face which hurted but it doesn't help that he had an horseshoe on.

She asked on what in the world is his problem where his mix horseshoe which is made of steel and magnesium it hurts very much where he just said "Young lady you swear like that again your ass will be all red!".

She just lied down, blew air out of her mouth, and put her pillow back over her face but she just wants sleep.

She got dragged out of bed but hit her head on the door.

Earlier at home Bit Counter his parents asked on where he was where he lied saying he was out with some friends where they asked if he was on a date where he lied and told them no.

Bad thing is that when he lies he get's hiccups so his father asked on if he was on a date with the mare that they told him not to where he lied again and his parents called him out.

He just said "One day I'm going to marry her and probably have a family with her so stop trying to get me to stay away from her! It's not working it has the opposite effect and if you keep at it we'll just run away and elope!".

He then galloped upstairs to his bedroom and slammed where he got into bed all grouchy hating his parents.

After awhile his parents opened the door to see him sleeping like a baby but his parents looked at him with a worried face but they walked over to him carefully but his mother sat on his bed kissing him on the forehead.

Back in present day a 7 year old stallion pegasus asked them if Purple's available to play with but he was getting up from his nap anyway where Purple got off of his mother where she told him to go.

Bit Counter and Booker watched there youngest adopted son and his two friend Jackpot Star a charcoal gray with brown hair & tail unicorn and scrumptious a mint green pegasus run having a race to the Canterlot drawbridge.

Eight years ago.

The two were on there 18th date where this time they were in a pizzeria where for 12 bits it's all that you can eat where they mostly ate the macaroni and cheese pizza, tomato pizza, and cheese pizza but had to pay 1 bit when they needed a drink for them.

When they decided to look out a window while eating they seen a pony in a fedora and a three piece suit but Bit Counter used his magic and closed the shade for that window where he said "Don't worry about my father he ain't going to get us.".

After they ate there three different pizza's Booker told him that the mac and cheese pizza well all of them are going to come back and bite her in the plot.

She then pointed a hoof but quickly got out of there after giving him a quick smooch on the cheek where Bit Counter's father dragged him home where home he whipped his son with his belt.

He then ordered his son to go upstairs to take a shower and to bed but he better not come out of the room for the rest of the night so he did on what his dad told him to.

Several hours later.

Bit Counter snuck downstairs, opened the back door, and galloped over to Booker's house where he threw pebbles at her bedroom window where she threw her two blankets down that are tied together.

He climbed it but she whispered to him to keep it quiet but he gave her a quick kiss on the nose but she put her blankets back on her bed but had a long make out session on her bed but he placed his right front hoof onto her plot.

He was in for a uncomfortable position where she had to place him under her bed which was tight but it was wide enough where they wouldn't see Bit Counter but she has to get up early for her.

She kept him hidden but gotten caught when he had to burp but she rebelled against her parents and told them that she loves him and well if they want him they need to get through her.

They just used there magic and threw him out face first where he said "OW! Son of a bitch!" but he help his nose in pain where his noise is broken.

He went home to patch it up where his mother asked on what happened where he lied but told the truth as well saying he was out walking which now she knows the reason he wasn't in bed or at breakfast but told her that their rival's they assaulted him for no reason.

She told him on now it's war but she took her son to the store but when he and Booker saw each other they pointed there hooves in a opposite direction and snuck away from there parents.

They ran off but they both confessed there love for each other but there father's were there getting lunch at a street food vendor where they keep getting there same lunch for the past 22 years but they told there father's that they love each other and they better get use to it.

Booker and Bit Counter told them as well that one day there going to be with each other and Bit Counter will be Booker's father son-in-law and Booker will be Bit Counter's daughter-in-law.

The two agreed for the first time in 2 decades and 2 years and told them that they ain't going to be together and it's the final of that they ain't going to be together, get married and have a family.

They countered argued saying that they shouldn't block them from true love and if they want to they can disown them.

There father's didn't want to disown them but told them that they can date only on a few conditions where that is no touching, no kissing, and no having adult time.

Bit Counter and Booker asked on what's adult time?

They both said at the same time "Do you want to go to Tartarus?" where Bit Counter and Booker shook there heads no.

They couldn't really date with there father's tailing them and trying to be sneaky but them wearing the same suits isn't good enough for them but there father's were easy to lose of taking the alleyways to lose them but it was ok.