• Published 16th Sep 2021
  • 668 Views, 13 Comments

Shine Boy's Birthday - WarriorofFaith18

  • ...
4
 13
 668

Stone Cold Revenge

Through out all of Columbus, Shine Boy kept himself busy all morning. He stopped a ball from bouncing in the street and returned it to the kids. He helped a couple elder folk across the street as well as prevented a car accident. Then, he helped get a cat down from a tree and stopped a runaway dog. Soon, he grabbed a quick lunch at Kaiser Burger and was eating on a building, taking a break. As he ate, he looked at his phone to check the time and saw it was noon.

“Only another four hours before I’m due for my dinner with Serenity.” He said to himself. “at least it’s been a quiet day so far.” He was just about to finish his fries when he heard something like an explosion over near the downtown area. “Looks like I get to work off my lunch.” Finishing his meal, Shine Boy got back in his Shine Pickup headed to the source of the noise.

------

Meanwhile, at the social hall, everyone was hard at work preparing for their surprise party for their friend Shine Boy. Just then, a portal appeared in the middle of the room.

“All right. They’re here!” Mikey grinned.

Emerging from the portal were friends of both the Ninjas, Rainbooms, and Team Shine- The Digidestined. All twelve kids and their Digimon partners came out before the portal closed.

“Hey guys!” Davis greeted.

“Glad you all could make it.” Gamer welcomed the group.

“Yeah things are kinda quiet in the Digital World, so this party is what we all needed.” Tai explained.

“And it’s a good thing we are able to keep in touch with the T-Phones Donnie gave us.” Yolei held out her T-Phone.

“Well, I think Andromon deserve some of the credit.” Donnie shrugged.

“Andromon sends his regards to not being able to come.” Kari explained. “But he asked us to tell Shine Boy Happy Birthday and give him his gift.”

“Speaking of gifts, set them right here on this table.” Love Shine led the Digidestined to gift table.

“And then we can help set everything up for the party.” T.K grinned as they set their gifts for Shine Boy on the table.

"Sounds great!" Sunset smiled while setting up some streamers.

“Better help Casey with the balloons.” Raph pointed to Casey, who tried to blow a balloon up only to pass out from running out of breath.

“While Sora and I help Pinkie and Fluttershy with the cake.” Mimi smiled.

Sora then turned to Biyomon and Hawkmon. “And you two can relieve Spike from lookout for Shine Boy.”

“Absolutely.” Biyomon chirped.

“I’m sure Spike needs a break.” Hawkmon agreed.

“Let’s get cracking!” Veemon cheered as The Digidestined headed to help decorate.


Sora and Mimi, along with Palmon, headed to the kitchen as the timer on the oven went off.

“Hey! Sora! Mimi! And Palmon!” Pinkie greeted as she and Fluttershy pulled a sheet cake out of the oven and setting it on the counter. “You’re just in time to help frost the cake!”

“Sounds yummy.” Palmon grinned.

Sora noticed Pinkie also baked three round chocolate cake. A small one, a medium one, and a big one. “This is gonna be a grand cake.”

“You really out did yourself, Pinkie.” Mimi complimented.

“And I’m sure Shine Boy will think so too!” Pinkie smiled.

“I hope he’s not working too hard.” Fluttershy pondered as they all started to assemble the cake and frost it.

------

Meanwhile, Downtown Columbus, Shine Boy arrived at the town square. Luckily, no one wasn’t around the area, so no one was injured.

“This is where the explosion occurred.” He pondered to himself.

“I knew you would come, Boy.” Said a sinister voice.

Shine Boy turned to see Chaos Mage merging from a tree and posed in a fighting stance.

“Chaos Mage!” he gasped. “I should’ve known you’d be around!”

“Your debt is yet to be collected!” The sorcerer declared.

“The check is in the mail!” Shine Boy joked.

Enraged, The Chaos Mage held his hand up. Then, his shadow responded by stretching out in front of him. From the shadow emerged several figures who moved.

“Shadow Strikers! Destroy him!” the figures obeyed and ran after Shine Boy. Pulling out his staff, Shine Boy gallantly defeated the Shadow Strikers.

“This neighborhood will be your grave.” The sorcerer declared, secretly pulling out his jar of his elixir.

“Sorry. I made plans tonight.” Shine Boy stated as he charged towards the Mage.

Just as Shine Boy was about to tackle the Chaos Mage, the villain threw his potion on the hero, disorienting him. “Gotcha!”

As Shine Boy slowed down, he noticed his legs were beginning to turn into stone.
“What…..have you…. DONE?”

“My new elixir turns you into stone. And once you are completely a statue, I will smash you to pieces! The way you and Zion have smashed my destiny!”

As he was turning into stone, Shine Boy spoke, “Y’know this is a low trick to pull on someone’s birthday!”

“Your birthday? Enjoy it. For it will be your last!” chuckled the Chaos Mage.

Shine Boy could only watch helplessly as his entire body was turned to stone.

To be concluded

Author's Note:

Facts-

I drew inspiration from the old TMNT episode, 'Michelangelo's Birthday'. but instead of everyone forgetting Shine Boy's birthday, he has to work on his birthday.