• ...
 0
 200

Dinner With The Louds

Author's Note:

Kudos to the various people who created these awesome images. Also, I know it's a bit of an odd way to start this, but I try to cater to you all on having your favorite characters appear in a story like this, so even if I don't get them all on here, I'll try to at least get lots of your favorite characters from these franchises into the story, no matter if their contribution is minor or major.

Cato and Cameron both stood by the door to the Loud House, each of them dressed in rather formal attire. Since the two of them had been shoehorned by their parents and grandparents and the Louds’ parents and grandparents into having what was effectively a dinner date with the Loud Family, who after the Fall Formal incident they were back on good terms with after giving Lincoln back and making them swear that they wouldn’t treat him that badly again, both boys were justifiably nervous. Though, at least in Cameron’s case, he was happy at the thought of getting to spend time with the only son of the Loud Family, who in the brief time they had known each other so far, he was already considering to be like his younger brother.

Either way, it was nice to be able to visit the Louds since five of Lynn Loud Sr's 10 daughters were dating Cato and Cameron combined and his only son was practically best friends with the two, so partially to make some memories with the Hadleys, partially to rebuild the shattered confidence in himself as a parent after Cameron's outburst when they were all blaming Lincoln for being bad luck, it was a matter of honor that Lynn Sr. agreed to this.

Cato rang the doorbell once. To the two's dismay, there was no immediate response. Cameron sighed and went to ring the doorbell again, but Cato stopped him.

"They're probably still getting ready" Cato said to his adopted younger brother, who wasn't amused.

"I call party foul, dude. I mean, we got ready in what.. 10 minutes? And they take longer.." Cameron started, then stopped. He then smacked himself on the forehead for being an idiot. "Because it's a bigger home. Dag nab it, I'm being stupid."

"We'll just wait it out" Cato says, just as both boys hear footsteps coming up to the door. When the door opens, on the other side to greet them is Lisa, the second youngest child.

"Greetings, my sisters' boyfriends" she says, smiling. Cato and Cameron sighed.

"For the record, Lisa, that's Cato and I'm Cameron" Cameron said, pointing to Cato and then himself. "Remember that please, will you?"

"Duly noted, Cameron" Lisa replied. Cameron glanced up the stairs where he could hear noises of frenetic activity.

"How's Lincoln and your older sisters, and Lori?" Cato asked.

"Knowing my brother, he's more excited than usual about getting to see you too again. As for my elder sisters... dear god. They won't stop talking about you two" Lisa snapped, going on a rant. "It's more than I can stand! So tell me, how many people did you two have to beat up in order to get my elder sisters to talk about you two this much?"

Cameron thought about it for a moment. "I think it was 12 out of 26 combined the first time for me and Cato, and then I had to take on at least 35 the second time alone" he answered. Lisa smirked, curiosity clearly visible in her eyes.

"35 against 1.. incredible. And with one cut cheek from what I heard.. very incredible" she says, as the rest of the Loud Family starts coming down the stairs.

"Hey Lisa, have you seen.." Lynn Jr starts, but she stops the minute she sees Cameron waiting at the bottom of the stairs. Luan, Luna, and Leni stop as well, as does Lori when she sees Cato. Compared to the more formal Louds, the two brothers are wearing blue pants, belts, t-shirts underneath light sweatshirts, and dress socks and shoes. What the two brothers see in the Louds they are respectively dating, however, it can only be described from their own words as being in the presence of goddesses.

It was too much for Cameron, who was seriously trying not to have a nose bleed over what he was seeing in front of his eyes after a few seconds of staring. He was still in a state of shock and awe, so he didn't know what to think. Cato, on the other hand, regained his bearings after a while just as Lynn Sr came around the corner.

"Seems like my daughters are quite the lookers, am I right?" he asked, only to be noogied by Cameron. "Hey.. Hey! What was that for?"

"Maybe not refer to your daughters as lookers.." Cameron hissed as he walked to the table. Lynn Sr turned to Cato, who sighed.

"He's a bit antsy over being the boyfriend of so many girls, so proper terminology and all that are his pet peeves for now.." Cato explained, as he and the Loud Family walked over to the table.

"Point taken" Lynn Sr responded as Cameron basically stared at what Lynn Sr had prepared for them. "Now, it's time for Lynn Sr's meat extravaganza! Steak, sirloin, salmon, meat central.. with side courses of applesauce, peas, baked beans, green beans, and corn on the cob.. dig in, boys!"

No sooner were the last three words out of his mouth that Cato and Cameron were already stuffing themselves full of meat, corn, beans, and applesauce faster than any in the Loud Family could get down to eating. The two Careers were like pigs with a large meal, though in their defense, they had the table manners to make up for it. Either way, it was rather shocking for the rest of the Loud Family to see two people take to eating Lynn Sr's cooking like a duck to water, since normally, Lynn Sr's cooking wasn't exactly the best. Either way, Cato and Cameron didn't really seem to notice all that much.

"Dear lord, hun.." Rita said to her husband. "Those two are practically making mincemeat out of your cooking and the kids haven't even taken a bite!"

Unfortunately, that was true. In typical Lynn Sr cooking fashion, Cato and Cameron had got the good quality end of the stick and the rest of the Louds.. not so much. Eventually, however, Cameron did take notice and he started fuming.

"Lynn Senior.. I honestly do have to say, if you wanna be a great cook, then you should think about making the same quality that you gave us for the rest of your family! Like, what's wrong with you?" Cameron said, annoyed. He then passed what was left of his food around to the Loud children, who smiled.

"Hey Hey!" Lynn Sr pleaded. "Aren't you going to eat the rest of that?!"

Cameron got up from his seat. "In all honesty, Lynn Senior, I do believe that your kids deserve it more than I do." He then walked over to the couch and glared at Cato, who after a little while longer, gave what was left of his food to the Loud Kids as well and joined his adopted younger brother on the couch. After a while, Lori, Lincoln, Luan, Lynn Jr, Luna, and Leni all got done eating and left the table to join their boyfriends on the couch, who had plugged up the Xbox One they brought with them and were now playing Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.

"Eat my whole mini-gun, you stupid plants. I got a chainsaw rate of fire with this" Cameron yelped as his zombie quarterback practically mowed down wave after wave of plants with his weapon. Luan gently leaned onto his right shoulder while Luna was on his left. Lori was leaning on Cato's left shoulder, while Leni and Lynn Jr decided to wrap their arms around Cameron's legs. Even though he began showing signs of a nose bleed, the weird part about the whole situation was it didn't seem to stop Cameron while playing the game. Even as Luan had to wipe the blood off of Cameron's nose with a napkin, he was still concentrating hard, emptying his entire magazine of ammo into a flaming Torchwood.

"Do you really think you even stand a chance against me?! I didn't think so!" Cameron taunted the Torchwood as it died on screen. Then, he sees a golden sunflower queen and his mood changes to one of fear.

"Sunflower Queen!" he yells, and Cato turns his character around to see Cameron's character literally emptying his entire clip into it, trying to cause as much damage as he can before he goes down.

"Hang on bro, I'm coming!" Cato says, as he begins hitting the Sunflower Queen with multiple snipes from his zombie pirate class weapons. It isn't enough though, and soon, the boss type plant overpowered and destroys both boys' characters. Cato and Cameron look at each other and fist bump.

"Now that was fun! Seriously, nothing can beat playing Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 with your brother! We're the ultimate tag team!"Cameron says, and the girls giggle, making him blush. Then, like the flick of a switch, the four girls start trying to seduce the boy.

"If you and Cato are the ultimate tag-team, then does that mean we're dating the perfect boyfriend, Cammy?~" said Lynn Jr, using the girls' pet name for Cameron. It only served to make said boy blush even more. Even Lincoln couldn't help but giggle at the sight that was unfolding in front of him. Cameron, on the other hand, it was like he was on Cloud 10.. words couldn't really describe how he was feeling about this right now. By now, even the other Louds had come out to watch this wondrous scene unfold.

"Cameron, I agree with Lisa's opinion about you" Lana said. "You really are something."

Her twin, Lola, only sighed in disgust a little bit. Lucy didn't really say much, but if you looked closely, you could see one corner of her lips bent up like a smile. Rita and Lynn Sr. just smiled. It was beyond their comprehension how one boy swept four of their children off their feet, but since that boy had also improved the morale of the kids in the house, they weren't complaining. Cameron was many things, but a boy that verbally stated he really didn't want to have to break the girls' hearts under any circumstances if they dated him was possibly the rarest part about him. He had a extraordinary level of compassion and affection that drove him partially in his own actions, almost like their own son, Lincoln. As with Lily, well.. no one could really tell what she thought about Cameron. She mostly just kept it to herself, like Lucy. But as for the four loud sisters all seductively toying with Cameron at the moment, what they felt about him was nothing but pure, unstoppable love. After all, it took a special kind of person to stand between them and their tormentors twice after learning about how they were practically abusing their younger brother between the first and second times. Even as the chaos of battle swirled around him, Cameron put his anger to the side and let his skills show to devastating effect. Aside from the sliced cheek, he took down all of their tormentors single-handely and even managed to defeat a hypnotized and demonized Robbie in a follow-up round. There was something really special about Cameron that none of them could even begin to understand, and to be honest, they were all okay with that. All they wanted was to be with him.. in the safe bubble that he offered where no one and nothing could ever bring them down. They were stronger when they were around him.. and they knew it.