• Published 13th Aug 2021
  • 975 Views, 5 Comments

The Little Pony Legend: Tales of Equestria - MaggiesHeartLove



A collection of stories staring Team Avatar Harmony and their adventures in Equestria before The Great Change

  • ...
2
 5
 975

Chapter 1–Intro

NOTE: This fanfic was originally posted in 2016, and thus will be posted as its unedited version for preservation purposes.

Also, because I’m either too lazy ot have more important things to do.

Enjoy

**********************

Hello everybody!

I should warn you, in order to understand this story better, you're gonna have to read my previous stories in this saga.

The Little Pony Legend.

A Legend of Korra/MLP crossover story. It's basically my own re-telling/re-invention of the four seasons of Korra mixed with characters and story elements from MLP series. Not to spoil anything but here are a few things to look forward to IF you decided to check it out; action, comedy (curtesy of Pinkie Pie!), mystery, romance, great morals of love and sacrifice, ponies bending, an Avatar learning magic, a mouse queen, three reformed bad guys, and above all…The Magic of Friendship!

Just head on over to my FanFic profile page and you're right on your way. For those of you who are familiar with the story; welcome back!

So, after the NightMare's Return, here is the first part of my new series; "Tales of Equestria" stories based on episodes from MLP season 4, which happen in between books 1 and 2, and two extra stories taking place between books 2 and 3. One starring Varrick and another starring Rarity with pro-bending. Oh, how hilarious will that situation be. WAIT! No spoilers, no spoilers!

Anyway, sadly I will not be the one to tell you guys these stories. So, instead I will leave them to the hands (and paw) of my very good friend.

DISCORD!!!

……………..

Discord?….Dude?….Seriously? WAKE UP!!

"What? Who? What? Where? Oh, it's you. What do you want?"

It's time.

"Wait, are you serious? You come into my home and…hey, where are you? Are you invisible?"

Technically, I'm just a voice. I'm the one who wrote the Little Pony Legend stories, remember?

"Well what do you want from me, then?"

Duh! I need you to tell everybody the stories about when Korra was with the Mane Six.

"Everybody knows that story! The ponies save Equestria, find a book, go to Republic City, meet Korra, stop Amon, then UnaVaatu, then Zaheer, then Sirens, NightMare Moon, Kuvira, Twilight gets a castle with a map, Korra and Mako get hitched, something about Raava turning into a butterfly, The End."

*SLAP!*

"OW! What was that for?!"

What? It's in the past

"Don't we have enough Disney references in these books?"

I love Disney, so sue me! Besides, I was talking about what happened after Korra and the Mane Six stop Amon. What adventures she had in Equestria, how did she and Mako develop as a couple, how she had something to do with the revelation of the keys thing..."

"Okay, okay, I get it. I'm pretty sure I've got one of those here on my shelf. Now, let's see…hey, what about this one? It's called "Crysta--""

NEXT!!

"Okay, okay! Here it is; Tales of Equestria."

Great! You take care of telling the stories to the readers while I get back to the real world. Oh no!

"What?"

My 'abuelita's' babbling about the dog barking again. Gotta go, latter----"Abuela, te dje que a Katia le gusta ladrar a los pajaros! Ella no esta enojada"

"I wish I spoke Mexican."

I'm Puerto Rican!

"Okay! Okay, on with the story. So, ever wondered what adventures Korra had in those six months after defeating Amon? Well, turn the page and find out my friends….Hey, disembodied voice, you okay over there?"

Yeah, my mom and grandma are just blabbering about stuff I don't care about it.

"Marriage?"

Worse….neighborhood gossip.

"Ooooohhhh, did Stephanie and Joshua get back together?"

I don't even know who they are. Wait, how to you know?

"The women in your family are pretty loud."

Just get to the books already.

"I will…right after the theme song!"

(~)

My Little Pony

My Little Pony

Ah, ah, ah, ah

What is friendship all about?

My Little Pony, My little Pony

Friendship is Magic!

Oh!

Korra;

"I'm the Avatar! You gotta deal with it!""

The Little Pony Legend!

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

(The Little Pony Legend)

I use to wonder what friendship could be.

(The Little Pony Legend)

Until you all shared its magic with me

Twilight;

When I was young I was too busy to make friends

Such silliness did not seem worth the effort it expends

Korra;

But my little ponies, you opened up my eyes

And now the truth is crystal clear; as splendid summer skies

Korra and Twilight;

And it's such a wonderful surprise!

(The Little Pony Legend)

I used to wonder what friendship could be.

(The Little Pony Legend)

Until you all shared its magic with me

Korra;

When dangers makes me wanna hide, you'll Rainbow Dash to my side!

Rainbow;

Yeah, that's right!

Korra;

Kindness is never short supply, once smitten twice Fluttershy

Fluttershy;

Awww!

Korra;

For honesty no pony can deny, you are the Applejack of my eye

Applejack;

Yeha!

Korra;

A heart that shines so beautiful, a Rarity to come by

Rarity;

Fabulous!

Korra;

And you all make fun and laughter as easy as Pinkie Pie!

Pinkie Pie;

I wanna see you smile smile smile!

(The Little Pony Legend)

I used to wonder what friendship could be.

(The Little Pony Legend)

Until you all shared its magic with me

Spike;

Big adventure

Bolin;

Tons of fun

Asami;

A beautiful heart

Mako;

Faithful and strong

Jinora;

Sharing kindness

Korra;

It's an easy feat

Together;

And magic makes it all complete!

(The Little Pony Legend)

I used to wonder what friendship could be.

(The Little Pony Legend)

Until you all shared its magic with me

Our friendship's magic and it's growing all the time

A new adventure waits for us each day is yours and mine

We'll make it special every time!

We'll make it special every day!

(The Little Pony Legend)

What a wonderful wonder friendship brings

(The Little Pony Legend)

Do you know you're all my very best

Yes you are my very best

Friends!

(~)

"Maggie does not own MLP or Lok, or the songs. This is purely fan-made."

-Discord.