• ...
 1
 478

Book 1: Curiosity | Extra: AJ and Miss Rarity

Extra: AJ and Miss Rarity

Prior to Curiosity...

After the events of Rollercoaster of Friendship, Applejack was starting to become close with Rarity. She knew Applejack grew to like her, however, she did end up liking someone during the events of Spring Breakdown. But after they've reached safety on an island by going through the sinkhole portal to Equestria, Rarity made her decision to be with Applejack. It was no coincidence the guy she liked was oddly similar to Applejack with hair color, skin color, and having an accent. Rarity let the guy go, and realized he was doing his job rather than being a person of interest. Since that time, Applejack and Rarity started to see each other more often.


They went to each other's house, Applejack fixed up her studio and walk-in closet, which Rarity simply enjoyed. Rarity took a little more interest in how to take care of animals, and getting her hands constantly dirty. Rarity's favorite animal she would take care of was a mini pony named Li'l Sebastion. Applejack remembered the first time she spotted him inside the barn.

It was a hot summer evening, the sun was slow to set, and made all the livestock exhausted from the heat to find any shade. They all took refuge in the barn, and it was also time to be fed.

Applejack and Big Mac were out feeding the pigs. Rarity was there, sitting around the haystacks watching them taking care of their lovely animals. She was used to the muddiness it carried, the smell of animal shit, and stocks of apples with haystacks that surrounded the barn. She started getting used to it whenever Applejack invited her over, and she would observe and took note of everything.

Applejack was surprised by Rarity's sudden interest in farming, she insisted that she would like to be more involved.

"Who's this?!" Rarity squealed.

"Oh, that lil' fella?" Applejack said, as she was feeding the pigs outside through the gate. "That there's Li'l Sebastion!"

"I want it!" Rarity said. "It's everything!"

"Oh, well, he ain't for sale, but there were some folks coming around who do want him!" Applejack said.

"No! I simply refused to let anyone near him!" Rarity yelled. "Can't we keep him?"

"Well, ah would, but..." Applejack hesitated. "They did offer a lot for him, but ah personally don't want to because the poor fellas' got a lot of health-related problems!"

"Like?" Rarity questioned.

"Ah think it's mainly diabetes." Applejack said, as she stroked her chin trying to remember.

"That's... not right..." Rarity commented. "Poor little guy... I should give him my fleece to cover him with it!"

"Rarity stop!" Applejack said. "He's allergic to cotton! He gets really stuffy!"

"Okay..." Rarity said, as she put away her blanket, and was feeling sad for him.

"Don't worry Rarity, ah got Fluttershy helping me make sure he's safe and comfortable!"

"Oh, that's good..." Rarity said. "What's this between you and Fluttershy?"

"Oh c'mon! We're all friends, there's nothin' goin on!" Applejack said. "Besides, my eyes on you longer than you have on me!"

"Is that so?" Rarity continued. "Well, why don't you prove it!" Applejack grabbed her and raised her up to the wooden fence to sit on. Applejack held her close, and brought her in for their first kiss. Rarity blushed, and was surprised at her. She was impressed by her to make the first move. She went in for another, with her arms wrapped around her.

"Sweet Sarsaparilly!" Apple Bloom yelled, as she was in shock to see her older sister smooching up Rarity.

"Apple Bloom!" Applejack shrieked. "Wh-what a-are ya doin' in here?" Applejack stuttered, as she was red with embarrassment, and with sweat streaming down her face.

"A-ah came t-ta tell ya... foods ready!" Apple Bloom said hesitantly.

"Oh..." Applejack responded.

"Ain't Big Mac here too?" Apple Bloom said.

"Eeyup!" Big Mac said.

"What are ya doin' in here?!" Applejack said. "Oh, wait, you were helpin' me feedin' the animals..."

"Eeyup!" Big Mac continued.

"Why y'all green lookin' Big Mac?" Apple Bloom asked. "Are ya sick?"

"Eeyup!" Big Mac quickly ran out toward the trees.

"Aw C'mon..." Applejack stopped to think about it. "Ah guess cat's out of the bag..."

"E-yup..." Rarity added, feeling embarrassed as Applejack.

From that moment on, it was awkward to be around her family.

Applejack wouldn't force her to be out there doing some work, but rather asked her to make some firm and tightly woven pants so she won't be ruining her good jeans for school. After Rarity was done with it, she delivered it to her, Applejack was in love with the jeans. She wore those jeans everytime she worked.


Their first date was when Applejack invited her to her house to have an outside cook-out. Applejack treated her with her own cooking, however, Rarity does not eat very much meat, but rather a healthier option. She was convinced she could make a fine cuisine even Rarity would enjoy. After Applejack was done, she made Rarity, chicken stir-fry. Fresh peas, carrots, noodles, fried rice, and grilled chicken. Rarity was impressed, until she first took a bite. She was filled with such delight, it was light, but packed with much flavor. Rarity was in love with Applejack's cooking. Together they shared a meal, and gathered into the barn with Li'l Sebastian. Rarity loved being there. Together they sat on the haystacks listening to music. They danced together. They would have a formal dance and a dance to a pop song, but as they twirled around, they both accidentally tripped over a rope that was laying around the hay. Rarity was laying directly on top of Applejack, and they both laughed, blushed, and they both laid comfortably together, side by side. They kissed, but they also slept in the barn all throughout the night. Even though the haystacks were uncomfortable, they loved being there together. As they got up in the morning, they heard some other snoring going in the barn. They went to see who it was, and they found Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo in the hay sleeping. They both concluded they were snooping around and tried to ruin their date with the rope. Both Rarity and Applejack laid them down on the couch in the house. They went into Applejack's room to sleep some more.


Around the same time, Rarity asked if her family was willing to spend time with both her and Applejack, however, since the time Rarity mentioned it to them, they thought Rarity was actually pursuing a possible relationship with a man named 'Jack.'

When they came over to see her, they opened the door and found out that her date was a lady named Applejack. Once they saw her and Rarity together, they stormed off, not saying a word, or even called to ask her anything regarding her decision.

That night they shared, Rarity was upset. She was bedridden, and didn't want to wake up. The thought of both of their families not accepting their love for each other made her feel ashamed, unwelcomed, and hurt.

"Rarity?" Applejack asked, as she walked into the bedroom. Rarity didn't get up, she laid in bed, staring straight at the blank and colorless wall. "Ah made ya a soup!" Applejack tried to lift her spirits up, but she was not responding. Applejack went over to her side of the bed, she sat down and would feed her silently, as she blew on every spoonful. Rarity would open her mouth, and slowly swallow it down. After she was done, Applejack placed the bowl down on the desk beside the bed, and would lay with her. "It's going to be okay." Applejack would say, as she would stroke her hair. She held her close. "Ah will always be there for you."

It took a week for Rarity to get back into work, but she made the suggestion that no one should know of their relationship. Applejack was against being dishonest toward her friends, but she had to for her.

The amount of time Applejack spent with Rarity, was making things back home quite difficult. Apple Bloom was a little overworked, and once had a heat stroke. The sudden change from just wanting a relationship, was taking a toll on everyone's life. Applejack felt like it was her fault for the cause, but none of them blamed her for anything.

Months after, they have been on a few dates such as going to the movies, and Rarity making Applejack try on a few outfits and even some cute lingerie. Rarity bought her two types in which she sold one of them to Sunset because Applejack favored only one of them, which was Rarity's favorite. She didn't question Sunset, but she wanted to get rid of it. Some ladies love comfortable and sexy sleepwear.


The two were a few months into the relationship, but every now and then, some fighting would erupt.

After Applejack dropped off the girls, she was working around the house, until around ten at night. She was ready to sleep after a long day with the Princess Twilight and the others. Later on that evening, Rarity called, to talk about some things that happened during Princess Twilight's visit…

Over the phone at two in the morning...

A: What?

R: What's with your tone of voice?!

A: Am tryin' to sleep...

R: Aren't we going to talk about today?!

A: About what?

R: Dropping me off first, not even saying anything about it. You didn't even come over to see me... What about Rainbow Dash's behavior, hmm? You could have at least said something?

A: Really... right now?

R: Yes right now! Why didn't you bother to call or text or come by to see me earlier?!

A: Ah was busy!

R: And another thing why is it that when you tend to know what everyone else is feeling, why can't you ever tell with me?!

A: Ah don't know... the others are too obvious...?

R: Well I guess I'll give you that. Both Sunset and Twilight need to get a room already!

A: Rarity please...

R: Don't you dare hang up on me!

A: Rarity look, we'll talk more tomorrow.

R: No, since you've been completely ignoring me. I've been dropping hints all over, and you couldn't see a single one?

A: What hints?

R: Can't you tell I was going through something, and needed you by my side?!

A: Ya did?

R: Yes?! I helped you in your time of need!

A: Ah don't want to talk about that, right now!

R: Fine, but I still needed you, and you totally ignored me?!

A: Rarity, can't you just be subtle with me?

R: Where's the fun in that?

A: Look, you almost made me crash today, can we not right now?

R: Oh, so you're blaming me, when Rainbow Dash has been the one poking me and annoying me all afternoon? Where's my knight in shining armour?

A: First off, that near-crash incident was your fault, and secondly, ah know ya always got to start somethin'.

R: I can't believe you would do this, blame me! Agh!

A: Rarity, ah got shit to do tomorrow, can't this wait?

R: Language darling!

A: You've heard me cussin' all the time, ya even do that yerself!

R: Yes... well, I have reason to! I have Opal here sometimes claws me up or nips at me every now and then. Sometimes I get caught in a stitch. Sometimes I have needles that all of a sudden have to prick me and my glorious fingers! Or sometimes I crack a nail, or if my make up is messed up. By the way, why didn't you tell me my lashes were off today?!

A: Rarity please, can ah go back to sleep, ah promise when am done gettin' everythin' together here, I'll come by!

R: So you chose work over me?! How selfish!

A: Rarity, if ah go a day without work, am a-be in trouble. Not only that! If ah stopped working altogether, am going to lose the farm...

R: So is that an invitation to finally come live with me?! Marvelous!

A: Dammit Rarity, am going to bed!

R: And you're not even going to tuck me to bed? Or lay with me, or maybe even...

A: No?! I'll come by tomorrow, okay?

R: Hmph, fine!... goodnight...

A: G'night...

R: Love you!

A: Love ya too!

The next day. Applejack woke up around six in the morning. She was doing a lot of work around the farm, tending to the animals, gathering apples, making sure she helped in fixing something to eat when everyone got up. She was done around eleven, which she wanted to head out to spend time with Rarity. She knew Rarity would be happy to see her. Applejack told everyone she was going to come back home sometime after one, but with Rarity, it could end up being the entire weekend. Apple Bloom said she was heading out to hang with Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle at the movie theater. She drove up to Rarity's place. Applejack could have sworn, she saw Sunset with both Twilight's walking up that very street. But, they're doing whatever at this point.

Applejack walked up to Rarity's front door. Rarity opened the door, and she looked extremely exhausted, her hair was bushy, her clothes weren't put together, her eyes were red and watery, and it looked as if she didn't wash out her makeup from her face. Rarity was a complete mess, unlike her usual perfect self.

"Uh... Rarity?" Applejack asked.

"Oh, Applejack! You came!" Rarity enlightened.

"Yeah, ah said ah would, remember?" Applejack replied. Rarity pulled her into her house, as she looked around outside her front door. She squinted, and shut the door behind her and locked it. "What's goin' on Rarity?" Rarity hugged her, and her face fell on her shoulder.

"I had a bad dream last night..." Rarity said. "I couldn't sleep. Especially the way I was talking to you last night... you're not still mad at me... are you?"

"Of course not, Rarity." Applejack said. "Ah knew ya didn't mean it, but ah wasn't being good to ya either..."

"Oh, Applejack!" Rarity felt a little relieved, and hugged Applejack tightly.

"Ya look tired..." Applejack said. "Why don't we go lay down?"

"Okay..." Rarity said softly. "Carry me?" Applejack held onto Rarity with one arm behind her neck, and the other went down to the back of Rarity's knees and swung up to hold her tightly. She held onto Applejack with her arms around her neck, staring deeply into her eyes. The strength Applejack made Rarity tingle with excitement, as Applejack carried her to the bedroom. Applejack looked back at her, she loved handling Rarity, as if she was saving her from a life threatening situation, it made her feel empowered to protect her dear sweet Li'l Miss Rarity.

Applejack laid with Rarity, they snuggled together, maintaining a soothing temperature under the sheets and blankets. She faced away from Applejack, but her legs and toes curled up against Applejack's, with her soft right arm placed over Applejack's firm arm on top of her own waist and stomach. Applejack liked being the bigger spoon, when she would lay with her. She would feel her body, slowly breathing in and out of her small nose, her soft moans and movements of her legs, freezing toes, and arms adjusted to her sides. Rarity's hair in Applejack's face. Applejack could smell the sweet sensation of green apples and cinnamon. It wasn't Rarity's usual scent, but she knew it would arouse her senses. Rarity would often use it, whenever she wanted her attention. Applejack thought about it, maybe it was one of the hints Rarity tried to use to get her attention.

Applejack closed her eyes, and thought about what were the other moments she could have said something. She couldn't think of anything, other than, Rarity always sitting next to her every time they sat anywhere. Applejack was starting to get it, she was ignoring it the whole time. She thought about how annoying Rainbow Dash was with her stupid running gag about the flu. Neither of them said anything, but they both obviously didn't get the joke enough to care for it, so it became annoying for the both of them. Which is why Rarity was probably getting pissed off at Rainbow Dash, it seemed like Rarity had enough. Applejack thought about Rarity, the way she squealed in the truck that nearly made her crash. She said Rainbow Dash was poking her, so Applejack placed her finger where she was poked. Rarity jolted, as she was awakened from her rest. She was pissed. Rarity turned toward her.

"Applejack!" Rarity yelled. "What are you doing?!"

"Am sorry..." Applejack said sincerely. "Are ya sensitive there?"

"You know I am!" Rarity replied. Applejack couldn't say anything, she did not remember why.

"Am sorry..." Applejack continued. Rarity turned back to face away, and continued to rest.

"It's fine." Rarity responded. Applejack thought about it. Why couldn't she remember? It had to have been earlier that day. Applejack thought about it earlier that morning, they both don't have any classes together in the morning, lunch happened, and that's when Princess Twilight showed up. Something might have happened, since then, but what was it?

Applejack suddenly remembered Rainbow Dash running to the table, she was running, which made the table shift to the right, almost knocking everyone over. Rarity might have been trying to sit down, and the table ended up hitting her, possibly bruising her side. Which probably explains her being rude to Rainbow Dash all evening long. Applejack really missed out on everything. This drama could have been avoided if she had just listened and paid attention.

"Rarity..." Applejack said softly, as Rarity let out a moan. "Am sorry for earlier, ah don't know why ah didn't notice in the first place..." Rarity turned her whole body around to face Applejack.

"That's alright..." Rarity whispered softly, she was still exhausted. "As long as you are here now, that's all that matters to me."

Rarity was laying her head on top of Applejack's chest which was soft and comfortable for her head for support. Her right arm reached over Applejack's shoulder going under her neck, slightly gripping them for stability, and the other arm was placed over Applejack's stomach. Applejack adjusted her body to lay on her back, allowing Rarity to lay on top of her. She could hear her heartbeat, the heat and sensation of her vibrating breath, and heartbeat. The comforting relaxation Rarity had enjoyed so much. Slow breaths in which they both felt together, they both felt sleepy. Applejack closed her eyes, and allowed herself to sink into Rarity's motion of dreariness, within each breath she took. Their legs crossed each other, lying comfortably.

"Ah love ya Rarity." Applejack said to herself, as she fell asleep.

Moments later, Applejack heard the front door slam. It made her jump.

"Rarity?" Applejack asked, as she tapped on her shoulder. "Someone came through the door." Rarity muffled and moaned, she was too tired to get up and to hear what Applejack said. Applejack wanted to go see who it was. She slid her way through the sheets, but Rarity's grip tightened around her legs and chest, as if she knew about her wanting to get up. Rarity's reflex slowly got loose, Applejack was able to get up without awakening Rarity.

Applejack went into the living room. There she saw Apple Bloom with a mark on her head, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo sitting on the couch looking mopey.

"Apple Bloom?" Applejack questioned.

"Oh, hey big sis?" Apple Bloom said.

"What ya'll up to?" Applejack asked. "What's with that mark on yer head?"

"Nothing, got denied from watching a movie!" Scootaloo said.

"Yeah, we did." Sweetie Belle added. "We saw Twilight and Sunset over there wanting to watch the same movie!"

"What movie?" Applejack continued.

"It's "The Last House on the Left in the Woods on a Haunted Hill"." Apple Bloom answered.

"A horror movie?!" Applejack asked. "Ya know ya have to be 17 years old to watch such things, right?"

"Yeah, but we had a sick disguise though!" Scootaloo said. Scootaloo explained going to the movie ticket booth with Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom in one whole outfit, with Apple Bloom on the bottom and Sweetie Belle on top. While Scootaloo by their side, and tried to look like she was going there with an older sibling to watch it together. However, the ticket guy noticed straight away when both Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle started talking.


"Sweetie Belle..." Apple Bloom said, as she struggled to have Sweetie Belle on her shoulders. "You're a lot heavier than ah thought you'd be!"

"Shut up!" Scootaloo yelled, as she elbowed Apple Bloom in the stomach. "The plan won't work if you're talking!"

"How dare you say I'm heavy!" Sweetie Belle said. They came up to the ticket booth. Apple Bloom tried to walk, but could not see where she was going. She ended up bumping into someone.

"Sorry!" Apple Bloom said. "Oh!" Apple Bloom opened up and saw Twilight with Sunset at the ticket booth. Twilight looked back.

"Hide!" Scootaloo said. They both turned around immediately before Twilight saw their faces. She went back to talking with Sunset. "Okay, we're good."

"Hey, was that Twilight?!" Sweetie Belle yelled.

"Shut up!" Scootaloo said. Their turn arrived, and the ticket guy looked at them. Scootaloo was trying to look mature and natural, while Sweetie Belle struggled to give the guy some money to buy the tickets. Apple Bloom walked over, but she head-butted the desk, and fell over. Scootaloo attempted it on her own.

"Can I get two tickets to see The Last House..."

"Nope!" The ticket guy interrupted.

"Why not?!" Scootaloo asked.

"It's rated "R," and you're clearly not old enough!" Ticket guy said.

"I have my older sister right here!" Scootaloo turned back to see them, and they revealed their identity as Apple Bloom got out to rub her head from hitting it against the desk. Scootaloo was mad.

"Security!" Ticket guy said. The girls were automatically kicked out of the theater, the security guy said they couldn't return until tomorrow. They got food, and headed over to Rarity's place.


"Ya tried to get into an "R-rated" movie by lyin'!" Applejack yelled. "Am very disappointed in you!"

"Am sorry, Applejack." Apple Bloom said sincerely, feeling bad about how she handled the situation. The other two comforted her, and also felt terrible.

"We're sorry Applejack!" Sweetie Belle added. "We've been wanting to watch this horror movie for ages!"

"Ah see." Applejack said. "Whatcha gonna do now?"

"I don't know..." Sweetie Belle said. "No plans so far..."

"We could try again tomorrow?!" Scootaloo suggested. Applejack went over and bumped her on the head. "Ow!"

"No bad deeds!" Applejack said to Scootaloo. "What would Rainbow Dash think of ya?"

"What are you talking about?" Scootaloo said. "She's the one that suggested it!"

"What?!" Applejack said. "She did not!"

"She did!"

"What did she say?"

"Uhhh..."

"Scootaloo, you're in big trouble!"

"Hmph!"

Moments later, Applejack heard something in the other room.

"Applejack!" Rarity said, from a distance.

"We'll discuss this later!" Applejack said to the girls. Applejack went into the bedroom. Rarity was sitting up, looking mad at Applejack. "Rarity... ya need somethin'."

"You've got out of bed!" Rarity said. "And what's with all the yelling?"

"Oh, ah had to check to see who came through the door." Applejack said. "It was Sweetie Belle and the other girls."

"Oh, are you mad at them?" Rarity asked.

"Well, they did try to sneak into an "R-rated" movie." Applejack said.

"Oh, that darn girl! But, come back to bed... please!" Applejack walked over to lay back down with Rarity.

"Sorry for wakin' ya!" Applejack said.

"That's alright. At least you were there to protect me, if there was a home invasion!" Rarity said.

"Yeah, I suppose so. But, yer not that vulnerable as much as yer playin at, ya know?"

"What, can I, at least, act like I don't?!"

"Oh..."

"Whatever!" Rarity laid back down, facing away from Applejack again. Applejack laid there thinking about it, and she saw the girls peeking behind in the corner. Applejack saw them, and the girls giggled and ran off. Applejack blushed. Applejack went to shut the door. She laid back down. She turned to face Rarity.

"Rarity..." Applejack whispered. "What was your dream about?" Rarity turned to face her.

"Well..." Rarity sighed. "My dream... it scared me. I thought I was fighting something or someone, but all of a sudden there was a blast of flames, and everything disappeared. I couldn't bear the thought of being alone last night... Which is why I called you in the middle of the night, to get my mind off of it. After I came forward with you about yesterday, and the way we spoke to each other, I thought you were getting bored of me..." Rarity began to tear up. "After we fought, I didn't mean to hurt you... I just wanted to see if you still... loved me." Applejack held her close.

"Am sorry Rarity..." Applejack said. "Ah wasn't there when ah should of been... nothing and ah mean nothing will make me change the way ah feel about you! Ah don't care if anyone accepts us. Ah don't want to leave you. Ever."

"Oh Applejack..." Rarity cried. "I love you!"

"Ah love ya too!" Applejack replied. They both began to hold each other tightly, as they laid side by side. When Rarity cried, Applejack wiped her tears, Applejack dragged her in for a kiss. "Ah miss our moments like this."

"I agree." Rarity added. "Then let's do it some more." They both continued to kiss. "Oh Applejack, that's not how you use your tongue darling! You filthy girl!" Applejack giggled. But, they heard giggling from the other room.


Meanwhile, in the living room, Apple Bloom was closing her ears trying not to hear anything, while Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were listening in, and laughing. Applejack opened the door, and yelled at them.

"What are ya perverts doin'?!" Applejack asked.

"Perverts?!" Scootaloo yelled.

"Rude!" Sweetie Belle said.

"You're the one's listenin' in!" Applejack said.

"So?" Scootaloo continued to taunt Applejack.

"Look, go find somethin' else to do!" Applejack requested.

"Like what big sis?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Ah don't know, go bother Rainbow Dash or somethin'!" Applejack said.

"Nah, I'd rather go sneak into the theater again!" Scootaloo suggested.

"No!" The girls said.

"Applejack!" Rarity yelled.

"What is it?" Applejack asked.

"Pinkie Pie sent a message!" Rarity replied.

"What she sayin'?" Applejack added.

"She wants to meet up for lunch!" Rarity said.

"How about we take ya with us?" Applejack suggested. "Then, you could figure it out from there?"

"We already ate though!" Sweetie Belle said.

"Ah don't know what else to say to ya girls?" Applejack admitted. "But, whatever it is, please stay out of trouble!"

"Fine!" Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle said.

"No promises!" Scootaloo said. Applejack went back to the room with Rarity.

"What did Pinkie suggest?" Applejack asked.

"Nothing so far..." Rarity said. "I guess we should wait on everyone else to confirm?"

Applejack mentioned to Rarity about how she saw Sunset with both Twilights, and they were talking about the relationship between them was like a typical love triangle.


After an hour later, Apple Bloom and the girls headed off to do something together, and Applejack and Rarity went back to lay down with each other. Applejack replied to Pinkie Pie about where they would like to go. Sunset replied saying Princess Twilight and she were going to the Burger Joint near the mall. Rarity was disgusted in having to go to a fast food place. Applejack said she could share a meal with her. Rarity was also not wanting to deal with Rainbow Dash at the moment, however, Applejack convinced Rarity to go since they may not see Princess Twilight for a while afterward, so Rarity went with her.

When they arrived, Rarity was not in the mood for this, but their friend might be away, so it will have to do. When they found out that Twilight was not there due to her being sick, Rarity was complaining.

"If I knew that, we could have just stayed home!" Rarity suggested.

"Sorry hun, but we are already here." Applejack said. Rarity was disgusted. That's when she pulled on Rainbow Dash's lips about the flu and threatened her if she mentioned it again. For the remainder of the time, they all were talking, only Applejack seemed a little more enthusiastic to hang with the others.

Afterward, they were in for an emotionally gripping ride when Twilight left for Equestria.

Applejack and Rarity were texting both Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom in making sure they were home safe and sound. Apparently, the girls were having a sleepover for the weekend at Applejack's place, which was good that they will be somewhere safe.


After being gone for two straight days, when they arrived. School was happening the next day, so they practically had to get back into gear once they set foot into their world. After everything, they were going to let this feeling go since Twilight was already feeling extremely guilty over everything that has happened. Applejack looked at her phone, and saw everyone has been texting her, when she left on such short notice. She needed to get home, same with Rarity.

They both were riding home together. It was a tiring and stressful evening, with the skies still melting into the ground with rain and clouds. The day felt gloomy and bittersweet. Rarity sat close to Applejack as they came up to the house. Rarity was hesitant to leave the truck, after being in that whole situation, it felt like they didn't really spend much time this whole weekend. Applejack looked straight forward, and so did Rarity.

"Quickie?" Applejack suggested, as she looked back at her.

"Quickie!" Rarity said.