• Published 17th Jul 2021
  • 1,602 Views, 54 Comments

Instant Mom - GoebelTron



An expecting Principal Celestia finds a troubled 11th grade student in need of help, along with his little sister.

  • ...
7
 54
 1,602

Chapter 2 - Interventional Investigation/Rescue and Comfort

Author's Note:

Warning: This chapter may include mature language. Viewer discretion is advised.

The next day after a relaxing but busy weekend, Celestia walked over to her van and looked at Luna at the front door, “Goodbye, Luna! I’ll see you after work!”

“Same here, Tia! But just remember to be careful and take things nice and easy!” Luna replied. “Noted!” Celestia said. Just like that, Celestia got into her van, which was a 2006 Ford Crown Vic Square, colored greenish bluish gray and the sides covered with wood platings, and drove off to work. As she watched from the windows, Luna took a sigh as she sipped her morning brew coffee. Even though her sister was going to be alone for the day, she was absolutely and certainly sure that Celestia would be in a less stressful situation. For her, it was relief that her sister would somehow be safe from harm.

“Cadance, I hope you’re right about this,” Luna said to herself as she made her way to the bathroom for a shower. “Hopefully, we can help this student with his problem.” As she got cleaned up, she thought of what to wear in order to better blend in with a neighborhood next to a town she feared the most. She then remembered that she had a hoodie that she rarely wore, along with a baseball hat and a pair of sunglasses she favored. After she made her decision, it was a matter of having her things gathered and worn.

Her hoodie was powdered charcoal gray and tie-dyed with both dark grayish blue and darker purple. Her cap was black with a dark blue circle and a white crescent moon, and her sunglasses were blue gradient lenses covered with silver framing.

“Hmmm… I suppose this could work,” she mused as she looked in the mirror. “At least I won’t embarrass myself that much.” After she pocketed both her house and car keys, her wallet, and her phone, she walked out, locked the door, and went downtown before hailing a nearby taxi. The address she gave the driver was a short distance from Gregory’s house and neighborhood.


As they drove into the neighborhood, the atmosphere became a little gloomy but remained in the nice sunny day. There were apartment buildings and houses, small shops with light up signs, and lots of alleyways. Little did Luna know that it wasn’t an ideal place to start and raise a family, especially since this neighborhood was next to the Narrows, a crime based township. No sooner when she got out of the cab, and paid the driver, Luna saw a man walk out of the house. Luna recognized him right away from the times he and his wife came into the school for parent teacher conferences about their son Gregory. As he walked up the street, Luna kept a reasonable and safer distance as she quietly followed him, until she found herself in the Narrows.

Turning a corner, she peeked from behind a building as she observed his movements. With every moment, her heart started pounding over every risk of getting caught. Adrenaline was coursing through her veins with every second passed. But she kept her cool and she had to, or else she’d be in dead meat already. “Alright, Luna. You can do this. Just stay calm, relax, and go through with this,” she said to herself out loud but quietly.

Eventually, without him noticing, the man turned into an alley carrying a bag full of bottles and cans of beer he bought from the store as Luna watched on. With a quick thought, she climbed a ladder to the roof of a nearby abandoned building. From there, she had a bird’s eye view of him as long as he doesn’t see her stalking him. “What is he doing down there?” Luna then turned on her phone and quickly recorded an exchange between him and some shady looking guy in a hoodie, until she saw what happened next made her freeze in place feeling surprisingly shocked. The man put down his bag full of beer and handed the hooded man a small stack of cash in exchange for a sizable black bag, and did she suspect from a glance that some of its contents had a blue color.

Luna gasped internally in terrifying shock, “Oh my gosh! Tha-That’s… That’s illegal!” Soon after the exchange, the man walked off home but Luna remained hidden until she was certain that it was all clear, and then saw a little girl inside her bedroom of the house the man came from playing with her toys in her bedroom, which was pink and cotton candy blue. She also couldn’t believe it yet it all started to make sense to her. His tiredness, his reluctance to talk about his problems; Gregory Bryant has been working to keep his family afloat while his father indulged in his drug and alcohol addiction, and may have suffered child abuse due to some bruises hidden underneath his clothes. As she gathered her thoughts while leaving the Narrows and headed to a safer place in Canterlot City, Luna immediately took out her phone from her pocket called her sister.

“Come on, pick up, pick up, pick up,” she said, as the phone was ringing, until it stopped. “Hello?” Celestia answered.

“Tia, it’s me,” Luna worriedly replied. “I’ve finished my investigation.”

“What did you find?”

“I can’t believe I’m about to be saying this, but his father is a drug and alcohol addict.”

“What?! Are you sure you’re not being paranoid, sister?”

“Absolutely, Tia. I just saw him walk into the Narrows after buying a grocery bag full of bottles and cans of beer, and hand a stack of cash to some hooded person for a bag of meth, marijuana and cocaine!”

“Oh dear!” Celestia said, as Luna then sensed the worry in her voice. “Alright, what else did you find?”

“Well, I did see a little girl, who looked really young and innocent playing in her bedroom,” Luna replied. “And his house was near the Narrows, like nearly a distance away from it.”

“Well, were there two vehicles in the driveway?” Celestia asked.

“No, there was only a white and blue truck. Why?” Luna asked.

“Well, he’s here at the school and it’s already his lunch period. I didn’t see his mother’s car appear by the door. I can only probably assume that he came from either a different carpool or on a bus, and-” For a brief moment, there was silence before and audible gasp was heard. “You don’t think?”

“Could be,” Luna replied. “I can only imagine how much that stack of money would cost and how he got it. What do you think we should do?”

“Come to the school,” Celestia somberly replied. “We’ll inform the authorities about this and perform a wellness check before or after the students leave for home. Fortunately, I’ve got the daily paperwork done. And I’ve looked over the little girl you’ve mentioned. She’s part of the pre-kindergarten district building in the butterfly room. But if we have to, it might be up to us to do something about it, meaning he’ll have to live with us.”

“Very well. Until you come up with an idea about what to do, I’ll wait until I hear what you’ve thought up,” Luna replied as she returned to safer street level. “I’ll see you when I get there. Love you.”

“Love you too, sister. Bye.”

Luna sighed as she hung up the phone call, and started walking over to the school. “This day is going to get even more stressful really quick. I can already feel it.”


After two hours and a few more minutes, the final bell of the day had rung and the students left the school in groups. From her office, Celestia and Luna watched as the students left for home. Deeper among the crowding students either running or walking, they suddenly noticed Gregory Bryant looking exhausted while walking. Turning away, Celestia wore a frown of worryingly concern on her lips as she was now aware of his terrible situation.

“There he is, Luna,” Celestia sighed sadly. “I just can’t believe it even after seeing the evidence from that video.”

“I know, sister,” Luna agreed also with a frown on her face with a pat on her big sister’s shoulder. “Things like this honestly starts to make me wonder why anyone would stoop that low like this.”

“Well, whatever those thoughts are, we have to help him out. Come on, let’s get going,” Celestia said. With a nod from Luna, they got in their van and left the school. As they drove through the downtown suburban area, the sight of the chipped walls on the buildings unsettled the expecting principal but strengthened her resolving solution to remove him from a dangerous situation. When they reached the house from a distance, they could suddenly almost see something about to happen, so they stayed in the car until further notice.

In the kitchen and the living room, Gregory was going through their piled up bills with a plate full of leftover meatloaf with pasta and broccoli, while his dad, Pete was sitting on his chair drinking his beer and his little 5 year old sister, Maisie, who had brushed and curly reddish brown hair and has a hairpiece on one of them, played with her toys in her bedroom. “Hey, I’m starving. What the hell are you doing over there?” Pete asked.

His wife, Karen looked at him angrily while cooking dinner, “I’m curing your problems, including cancer. I’m cooking your stupid fucking steak. What do you think I’m doing, huh?”

“Oh, what do I think you’re doing? I think you’re making me lose my patience, is what I think you’re doing,” Pete said. “And you know what I think?” Gregory asked. “I think what you’re doing is bleeding us out. I mean, Mom, look at this, look at this. $129.00 from 3 months ago, including tax… I mean, what exactly is your problem, Dad?”

“It’s none of your concern, so shut up!” Pete said. “Don’t you talk to him that way!” Karen said angrily. “Yeah, exactly and I'm not... I'm not going out and buying any of you other things that I don’t give a shit about! I'm not going into--”

Karen suddenly interrupted, “Oh, no, no, no, no! And just what happened today, huh? Our son had to walk over to the bus stop to be picked up, because you’re just buying drugs! You’re just buying weed! You’re even wasting money on those things and sitting your lazy ass down on that goddamn chair and chugging beer!”

“Exactly! I mean, come on! You should at least talk once in a while, especially when you couldn’t talk to me, Dad!” Gregory said. “I was talking! I was just talking, just now, until you two interrupted me!” Pete said.

“Well, I had to interrupt you or else I’ll never get to fucking say anything!” Karen said. “Are you two idiots gonna let me finish talking?!” Pete asked repeatedly. “See, that’s your problem and that concerns us! You’re always cutting me and Mom off!” Gregory said.

“What I also don’t like is you making our son work every day like he’s some housekeeper and beating him if he makes a mess, which was an accident!” Karen said. “And it’s important for me to drive all the way to work on time, and to look professional. I’m trying to keep our family together and this is what’s important now, Pete! And you’re missing this! I can’t believe you don’t want to go to your own son’s graduation!”

“People are not…! Oh, well nobody gives a shit about accomplishments or graduations, and nobody’s in there to look at your ass! They’re there to be helpful!” Pete said. “This isn’t about me, Pete! This is about your family,” Karen said. “And I honestly want to know why you did it!” Gregory said.

“No! NO! Don’t you try to spin this to where it’s my fault I sold both your car and your mom’s for money!” Pete said.

“You know what? You’re acting like an asshole!” Karen said.

“Oh, what am I acting like?!”

“You’re acting like a fucking asshole!”

“What am I acting like?!”

“Like an asshole! That’s what you’re acting like.”

“You don’t have to dress like Sapphire Shores or Countess Coloratura to put a yam in a plastic bag,” Pete said.

“I’m not that type of person, Pete! I work as a nurse at a hospital!” Karen said. “Just get off my case, all right?!”

“Listen to you, you’re delusional!” Pete said.

“Oh dear,” Celestia muttered. “I think he’s found out about it.” As they sat in the van, they listened on as the argument got louder and more intense. A few seconds later, Pete’s steak was served, while Gregory’s plate was nearly finished, feeling like he lost his appetite.

“You don’t understand! Mom needed that car to get me and Maisie to school on time and herself to work, and I needed mine to go to work after school and get back home to get my homework done! I DON’T EVEN SLEEP WELL SINCE YOU WORK ME EVERY SINGLE DAY WHILE YOU SMOKE THAT POISONOUS JUNK AND CHUG YOUR STUPID ALCOHOL!” Gregory snapped. “This is exactly why I fall asleep during class and end up exhausted every day!” He then went upstairs to his room, and then stormed inside and slammed his door, and then sat on his bed angrily. Suddenly, he packed up his entire trunk with his posters, clothes, bedsheets, and personal belongings like video games and console, his laptop, his old toy chest, and his entire comic book collection.

Suddenly, his door opened and he saw Maisie with tears in her eyes. “Maisie? What’s wrong, sis?” he asked, before he sat her down on his lap. “Are Mommy and Daddy angry again?” Maisie asked. “Yep. They are,” Gregory said. “Why are you packing?” Maisie asked. “I’m moving out, sis. I can’t live live this,” Gregory said, until he thought of an idea. “Do you wanna go with me?” Maisie nodded and then they went to pack her bags, and then went downstairs with their stuff before the argument continued.

“BULLSHIT, PETE! YOU’RE ONLY WALKING INTO THE NARROWS WHERE IT’S ILLEGAL TO BUY DRUGS FROM STRANGERS! DO YOU WANT TO END UP IN PRISON?! IS THAT IT?!” Karen asked.

“Yeah, well get this: Nearest hospital supports nursing care from a uncharismatic skanky whore!” Pete said, until Karen lost it.

“What the fucking hell did you just call me? What did you just fucking call me…?” Suddenly, Karen picks up the empty beer cans and threw them at Pete. “Jesus Christ?! What the hell?!” Gregory hugged Maisie and covered her ears so that she wouldn’t rot her brain with their language.

“Are you gonna call me a uncharismatic skanky whore?!” Karen slaps him in the face twice. “You wanna throw down and shit?” Pete asked.

“Yeah, I wanna throw down and shit!” Karen replied. “I’ll fucking throw down and shit!” Pete threw a beer bottle at the wall smashing it. “There! See? How do you like that?”

“ENOUGH!!” Gregory snapped, as he breathed heavily while hugging Maisie, who also hugged her unicorn plushie while hugging her brother’s leg. “THIS ONLY PROVES TO ME THAT YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT HOW MUCH WE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH AND WELL-BEING, BUT FRANKLY THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID VICES! I’M TIRED OF THIS! IT’S NOT FAIR! AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE A HOUSEKEEPER, WELL I’M NOT GONNA PUT UP WITH IT ANYMORE! I CAN’T LIVE LIKE THIS, AND NEITHER CAN THEY!”

“ALL RIGHT, BUSTER! THAT’S IT! YOU WANNA LIVE OUT ON YOUR OWN, THEN GO AHEAD! I DON’T CARE!”

What happened next was a short period of silence that was broken by a symphony of loud crashes and screams. Shortly afterward, a battered Gregory in his midnight green rain jacket tumbled through the front door with two bags and his trunk in tow. He looked in his trunk and saw Maisie hiding in there. “Are you okay?” he asked, as she nodded while crying, before he helped her out. Immediately, Celestia and Luna had shocked faces of concern as they knew what went on. As he got up, he hugged Maisie, turned to the house and yelled at the man who was originally his father, “Oh yeah?! Well, screw you, you looney!” And then he walked away as Maisie followed him while she held her flower covered umbrella with his hand, and she also wore her rain jacket, which was maroon with green and yellow flowers in different color patterns.

“I’m scared, big brother,” Maisie said. “Don’t worry, Maisie. I’m sure we can find someone who can help. Come on. Let’s get going,” Gregory said, as they continued walking with their bags and trunk.

“Oh, goodness,” Luna gasped. “He just tossed him, and that poor girl out like garbage?”

“Yep,” Celestia replied as she and Luna saw what happened before the rain came, until she gripped the wheel angered. “And now I’ve seen everything.”

With a shift of the gears, Celestia turned the car around and began to follow them. Eventually, they saw the kids on a bench with his sight glued to the grass and sidewalk while Maisie sat closer to him leaning by his side crying. The sisters parked away from the bench so as to not spook him or his poor sister. Now they had them in a vulnerable moment and he would now be more willing to talk.

They suddenly had a look of concern that they noticed Maisie was definitely his little sister.

“Oh, Luna. They look so lonely,” Celestia said, as she rubbed her midsection. “I’m guessing Cadance was right about this, and he looks vulnerable now.”

“As much as I wouldn’t like to admit it as well, it all definitely worked out well enough,” Luna said in agreement. “So, which one of us is going to talk to them?”

“I’ll do it.” Celestia said, as she grabbed her golden yellow trench raincoat, and put it on, before leaving the van. “I think they’ll be more receptive of me. Plus, I think the girl could use some comfort too.”

“Fair enough. Good luck, sister.”

Celestia got out of the van and closed her door, and then walked across the grass towards the bench. Though she suspected that he was aware of her, the way he stood still and Maisie shyly hiding underneath his jacket was a sign that he didn’t care. Gregory sat there silently sobbing as the rain still kept pouring. Taking a seat next to them, Celestia smiled at Maisie, until she saw Gregory’s brows twitch, which was a sign that he was now aware of her. With a sigh and nod, he began to talk.

“I’m guessing by now you probably know everything about it,” he muttered sadly as Celestia rubbed and stroked his back while Maisie decided to lay on her lap as she held her hand. With every stroking rub, he felt his body release its tension. It felt really good, really warm, and full of love. Real love.

“Yes. We do,” Celestia gently replied. “We’ve even heard the argument between you and your parents.” As she put an arm on his shoulders, she felt him shake with every hitch in his voice. “I’m sorry, they treated you like that, and your sister. Maisie, is it?” Maisie nodded.

“Ms. Celestia, I…”

“Before you say anything, Gregory, I won’t allow you to ref-“

“Help us.” His words somehow shocked the principal, they were not the words she expected him to say. As she closely glanced at his face, Celestia registered a few emotions: betrayal, pain, sadness, suffering, fatigue and loneliness. He’d been through to help him mother keep his family afloat while they engaged themselves in unwanted self-destruction, and trying to give his little sister a proper childhood and protect her from fear, and to make her safe and be happy. Now, he was past the breaking point and with nowhere to go, and having to care for his little sister.

“Please, help me.” Gregory said. “I want my Mommy,” Maisie said sadly. Then, as if compelled and guided by her motherly instincts, Celestia sighed warmly and then gave both Gregory and Maisie a quick hug before giving him a warm smile, something that made them feel safe and then gently moved side by side. They sat for a couple of minutes before she released the hug and looked at them.

“Come with me,” Celestia got up with his hand in hers and Maisie looking up at her while holding Gregory’s hand. “You can stay at our place.”

“What? Are… are you sure you can do that?” Gregory asked.

“I can and I will. Even if the school board takes an issue with that, I’ll clear it up with them,” Celestia said sweetly. “Plus, you deserve a better life, and we too wish to help your sister grow up happily, and I’d like to get to know her more.”

“Please, big brother? I don’t want to go back there anymore. I wanna go with you,” Maisie said, hugging her brother. At first feeling hesitant, Gregory reluctantly agreed as he had no other options in hand, until Celestia placed her hand on his shoulder. “Don’t worry. We’re going to go home and when we get there, we’ll get you both situated until we can figure out what to do with you both, okay? Come on, get in the car.”

Gregory then loaded his trunk and bags, along with Maisie’s into the trunk before they both got in the back seat, and then as Celestia got back in her seat, with Luna in the passenger’s seat, they then departed from the park. As they left the area, Gregory took a mental sigh of relief as he and Maisie left their neighborhood for good. Still, some part of him wished he could’ve done more to help his family. For the rest of the ride, Maisie laid on his lap while Gregory remained silent.


As they pulled up to the driveway, Gregory and Maisie were in awe at how beautiful it looked, much better than their old place. Though smaller than he expected, he knew that it would be comfy enough for him and his sister to stay. “Maisie, wake up. We’re here,” he whispered, as Maisie started to wake up from her nap, and saw herself in the garage of Celestia and Luna’s house. As soon as they walked in, they dropped their bags at the sight of a warm and welcoming interior. If it was the place he’d be staying in to keep himself and Maisie in good hands for the foreseeable future, then he wasn’t going to complain. Home sweet home, he finally escaped his troubles and got a chance to spend time with his sister.

“I’ll go ahead and get two of the spare rooms ready for you,” Luna said as she grabbed their bags one hand at a time. “Why don’t you go relax on the couch for a little while? And Greg? Maybe after a nap, we can all go out and get some dinner.”

“Okay, I guess,” Gregory sighed as he relaxed on the couch. “Maisie, why don’t you go play with your toys?” Luna asked. “Okay!” Maisie said as she ran to the bedroom hall for a place to play with her toys. Celestia joined him as his mind began to be lulled into a near blissful state. She was relieved that he’s now safe and sound, but yet still worried about him. “Ms. Celestia, about the other day, I’m… I’m sorry about how I’ve acted.”

“No need to apologize, Gregory,” Celestia said with a warm motherly smile. “I understood that you were stressed out by your problems.”

“I know, but still, it wasn’t right that I’ve acted that way towards you. I just didn’t want to get you involved or hurt your feelings.” As she placed a hand on his shoulder, Celestia felt the last bits of his resistance melt away. She then hummed a relaxing tune as tears began to well up in his eyes, before he leaned by her left breast and shoulder. All he felt in that moment was motherly love, something he’d been without for some time since his former father’s addiction.

“Gregory,” Celestia said as she tenderly and gingerly stroked his cheek with her cradling hand. “It’s okay. We all know why you’ve been stressed out for these couple weeks. But what matters now is that you’re safe, and you have your sister who loves you so much. Don’t ever feel ashamed about it. Everything is going to be alright, I swear it.” Somehow, the reassurance in her voice, he felt that it was sincere, filled with meaning. Bit by bit, his emotional barriers disintegrated into dust until nothing was left. Nothing was going to stop the big tidal wave of emotions, until he let all that deep feeling out.

Without warning, Gregory suddenly look at her and wrapped his principal in a hug. Caught off guard at first, Celestia smiled warmly and eventually returned it as he began to tear up in her shoulder while his principal gently rocked him side by side and back and forth. From his current position, the side of her warm and soft belly made contact with his as he still laid his head on her breast. It unexpectedly felt relaxing to the touch as its soothing warmth radiated to his medium sized body. He then grew more relaxed as his embrace became more relaxed and a slight soft smile developed, until Celestia gave him a tender kiss on the forehead, and laid her chin on top of his head.

“Mr. Bryant, your bed is ready. Why don’t you go on ahead and take a-” As Luna walked in, she momentarily paused as she saw the scene. A warm smile appeared on her face as she allowed the hug to go on for a few more moments. She could somehow tell that Gregory sorely needed it badly and she would’ve given him one as well. “Come along, you need some rest. Later on, we’ll be going out to eat. And also, don’t worry about school tomorrow. Take a mental health day. You deserve it. And maybe have a chance to set up your posters and electronic equipment.”

“Okay, Ms. Luna. Thanks,” Gregory sighed as he carefully left Celestia’s hug and walked into his new bedroom, letting out a big yawn as he peacefully rested upon his new bed with his bedsheets on it. At last, he caught a break and drifted off to sleep. Both Celestia and Luna smiled as she silently shut the door, letting him have some quiet.

“Tia,” Luna whispered. “You did the right thing with him and little Maisie.”

“I did?” Celestia asked back.

“Of course, sister. What you did further proved to me that you’ll soon be a great and proud mother. I’ve somehow seen it in your eyes recently. I’m proud of you, Tia.”

Deep down, Celestia knew her sister was right about her decision but she never doubted her like ever. Over time as her pregnancy advanced and evolved, her maternal instincts heightened ever so high like a huge thermometer at a high temperature. As it grew, so did it seeped into her personality and traits of being a principal. Already a kind and caring woman, it eventually became more and more pronounced with her impending motherhood.

“Thank you, sister,” she said as they had a short hug before going back into the living room to discuss dinner plans, until Luna had helped Maisie with a quick bath so she can refresh herself from the rain.


Gregory laid in his new bed, comfortably and peacefully. It was now the most comfortable possession he’d been in a long time. Quiet and calmly tranquil, the atmosphere of his new room started to feel like heaven. No longer would he worry about his old life and no longer would he suffer the stress of being treated like a slave, and finally spend more time with his sister and get to play with her. He was finally freed from his troubles.

“Gregory…”

“Gregory…”

“Gregory…”

As he kept hearing the motherly voice, he started to awaken. Before his woken eyes was none other than Principal Celestia, as she was sitting next to him upon the bed. He then opened his eyes slowly and then looked up at her beautiful face that was smiling warmly and motherly at him.

“Gregory,” Celestia gently said. “We’re about to go out for dinner.” With a smile, Gregory got up and put both his sneakers and hoodie on.

“Can’t wait,” he said, as he followed her outside his bedroom. After grabbing a bite to eat at the diner, they came back to relax, but due to the nighttime hours, Gregory and Maisie went to bed. Celestia decided to tuck them in one at a time. After tucking Gregory under the blankets, she gently kissed his forehead and left the room. She then tucked Maisie in her new bed as she was adorably sleeping, and then she kissed her forehead and left the room.

For that moment forth, it was about to be the start of something new.