• Published 12th Jul 2021
  • 224 Views, 2 Comments

Quickie Stories #1 - Short-Stories-Pony



If you wanna read a quick story, read a quickie!

  • ...
 2
 224

Quickie #2 (Sugar)

Author's Note:

(June 3rd 2022, gave this an edit.)
(Edit: January 29th, 2023, another edit has been done!)

Victoria poured the hot tea into her mug, an aroma of sweet apple cinnamon hit her nose, and she couldn’t help but happily sigh to herself. She placed the silver kettle upon the unused element of the stove, as her eyes glanced over to the unopened sugar jar.

“Well, I wouldn’t mind using some sugar.” She mumbled to herself, she opened the lid placing it down beside the holder. “In fact, it’s been a while since I had at least sugar in my tea instead of using cream, so I guess this will do today.”

She turned her head towards the dish rack, many plates were stacked carefully in their separate spots against one another while utensils of either knives or spoons were in their holders. She began to walk towards the rack, while her eyes looked down at the spoons.

The female took a whole of the teaspoon, then turned back to her drink. Her mixed-colored eyes once again saw the sugar, the white specks shining by the kitchen light; as if they were like tiny crystals.

She scooped her spoon into the bowl, carefully, pulling it out. A heaping spoon was fully on the utensil, it didn’t have too much nor too little, but just the right amount for her sweetness. In fact, she didn’t mind putting in another scoop.

But, when she was going to drop in her heap to sweeten up her drink, a loud booming voice was heard behind her. “Hey, m’lady!”

A scream yelled out of her mouth, her hand letting go of the spoon as it immediately dropped to the floor, making a ting while the sugar poured down onto the white tiles and her slippers.

She loudly gasp, and her hands were placed on her cheeks while her eyes quickly looked down at the mess. “N-no! The floor!” She screamed. A growl immediately escaped from her lips, her hands letting go of her cheeks. She swung herself around towards her boyfriend as her lips deeply frowned, her eyes darted at him whilst her brows narrowed deeply.

“Zephyr Breeze!”

End Of Scene