• Published 12th Jul 2021
  • 218 Views, 2 Comments

Quickie Stories #1 - Short-Stories-Pony



If you wanna read a quick story, read a quickie!

  • ...
 2
 218

Quickie #3 (Breakfast Gummy)

Author's Note:

(June 3rd 2022, gave this an edit.)

"Come on Gummy," Pinkie Pie yelled excitingly, grabbing onto her green alligator plush, Gummy, as she held him within her arms. Her eyes glanced down at him, after running out of the hotel room before shutting the door, instantly locking itself.

She began to run down the hallway, as her planned destination is the elevator. "we have to go meet our friends downstairs for breakfast!" Pinkie sing song, giving out a loud cheer. Her eyes looked up from her pet, seeing in her view a beige carpet within the pathway, the light frames above lined up an inch away from each other lit from the ceiling, and decorations of potted plants and picture frames were beside the doors, or in other parts of the area.

Each door was two inches away from another, all of them had golden plaques, from three to four hundred painted in black. She noticed as well that a few of the visitors were coming out of their rooms, man or woman, wearing pajamas or robes, they're ready to go downstairs to the dining hall, and enjoy a proper breakfast of either sunny side-up eggs or pancakes on top with the best quality maple syrup, and a single slice of butter.

However, as the cheerful girl continued running, she accidentally bumped into the few of the guests by her running, while at the same time she felt fluttering excitement in her heart, and her smile on her lips turned into a cheeky grin. Giving her quick apologizes along the way, she kept her happiness alive and continued running. "Oh, Gummy, I have to tell you this! So I heard that one of the chefs said, they're going to serve from today to the end of the week a dish called "The Chocolaty Super Duper Triple French Toast"!" Giving her lips a quick lick, she turned to the right of the hall.

End Of Scene