• Published 18th Jul 2021
  • 191 Views, 0 Comments

Mare, Stallion and a Dragon - Stelsun Darkstar



A little lost dragon decides to help two young ponies escape from two changelings.

  • ...
 0
 191

Chapter 03

The pony siblings and the dragon continued on their boring walking thrue the empty forest. Surprisingly enough, there sure were no animals around. No bears, wolves, birds... nothing but them, and this other pond. Pond.. this made Lighting Cloud gallop towards the water hole, forgetting about the curse that the deer told them about.

"Lighting, no!!" Both Dasher Cloud and Frighter shouted at the starving stallion, but it was already too late. His strong, but still tired hooves succesfully carried him to the pond, and then.. he took one sip from the clear looking water. Then, the stallion looked up and saw the same white deer from before. He was staring, infuriated and disappointed at the pony infront of him.

"You forgot what i said, didn't you?" Lighting backed away from him. "You are not gonna get away from what's coming next."

And right at this moment, the pond deer sank back into the cursed water, leaving the three creatures alone. Then, out of nowhere, a few storm clouds formed. A small tornado formed from the sudden wind too. This scared the three creatures and made them run away in the forest. Unfortunately for them, the storm clouds and the tornado followed them at full speed. The howling wind wasn't helping on recovering the situation, it made it worse. It's sound made the creatures shiver and slow down, making them feel cold. Then, the wind caught Lighting Cloud, who floated up in the sky. Frighter tried on putting him down, but the wind prevented him from doing that. It just made the dragon fall on the ground and bruise both of his knees, elbows and the tip of his barbed tail.

After few lighting strikes and more howls from the screaming wind, the sky finally started to calm down. Dasher and Frighter were hiding behind some bushes, then showed up after they stopped hearing the sound of lightings and howlings. But, the thing that made them downright upset, especialy Dasher, was her brother, Lighting, lying on the ground, his head and back covered in slight bruises and dead leaves and his curvy horns... horns? That's what made Dasher Cloud almost tear up. Her brother was turned into a bull. That cursed deer turned the earth pony into a bull, just because he forgot about the cursed waters.

"Lighting.." Dasher spoke up. "I.. I told you to stop!!"

"I did too..?" Frighter said, but got cut off by the now angry mare.

"This isn't about you, dragon! It's about me and my brother!! And you.. Lighting.. why you didn't listen to us?!"


Lighting was clearly feeling sad and scared about the situation. He just got turned into a bull for being starved, his sister is mad at him and they're on the run from two changelings. And Frighter.. he was laying on the ground, behind the mare, shivering from fear.

"I.." Lighting was on the verge of tears. "I'm.. sorry, Dasher.. I couldn't help myself!"

Dasher sighed, "What are we gonna do NOW?!"


"A bull?"

The changelings were still watching the three creatures thrue the magic beetle.

"Yes Andro, a bull." Thyro said in a neutral tone. "Out of every creature that this deer could have turn him into, he choose the most underrated creature."

"Hey Thyro? When we.. somehow get them back to us.. are we gonna catch the dragon with them too?"

Thyro looked at the other changeling, then laughed.

"What a dumb question! Of course we'll catch him too!! I'll just turn the dragon into a mouse. It's fun experimenting with ordinary unicorn spells, you know?!"

As Thyro continued laughing at his own ideas and words, Andro just stared at him, continuing on feeling bored.