• Published 19th Jun 2021
  • 926 Views, 6 Comments

Humanity's Avenger (With friends!) - ArmorKamen85



Moving into a new home, a shining light and ponies?! These were the things that changed my life forever

  • ...
4
 6
 926

The day everything changes

"I'm so glad I got that job promotion!" My Dad happily said while driving the car.

"Me two honey." My Mom said. "I can't wait to move into our new home."

"Are you excited Yukasuna?" My Dad asked happily.

"Yeah, I'm soo excited." I replied sarcasticly.

Allow me to help you understand on what is happening right now. My name is Yukasuna Agimoto. I'm just your average seventeen year old boy. I'm with my Dad Charles Agimoto and my Mom Margent Agimoto. You may be wondering what is going on, well yesterday my Dad got a job promotion from his company to which I was happy for, however he then told me that we would be moving as well. I couldn't believe that my parents just told me we'd be moving out of the blue, but I decided to not pull out negatives so that I wouldn't hurt their feelings.

"We're here!" My Dad declared as I turned to look at the building that we would be moving into.

I looked to my right to see the building. At the bottom was a pet shop of some sort as I had a deadpan look on my face.

"We're moving into a Pet Shop?" I asked with the deadpan tone.

"Just get out of the car." My Dad muttered as I shrugged and obeyed as I got out of the car and looked around the street that the building was in.

And I had to admit it that this secret looked pretty good. I kinda seemed to be the perfect place to live at.

"Aw, look at you!" My Dad's voice was heard as I turned to see him and my Mom looking at the animals. "You're such a cutie-wootie! Yes you are! Oh yes you are!" He gasped. "Just look at you!" Then he started making monkey noises, complete with movement.

"Charles, seriously stop it. People are staring. In fact, they're all recording this." My Mom said trying to stop my Dad from embarassing us but he really didn't give a damn and kept right on doing it.

"Oh Dad..." I said as I facepalmed myself in embarassment. I love my Dad but he does tend to get a little out of control with his antics.

Not wanting to have me and my Mom embarassed more I helped her shove my Dad into the building while I heard laugher from outside.

"Great, now its gonna be all over the internet." I muttered before closing the door.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right now I was currently in my new room as I was unpacking my things and sorting them out as I put them in places that I felt where suitable for them.

After about an hour of unpacking and sorting things out I was finished as I sighed in relief and wiped the sweat from my forehead.

I then walked out of my new room and entered the living room to see my Parents still taking out stuff from the boxes as they stop to see me.

"Oh hey sport." My Dad said. "You're finished already?"

"Yuo." I simiply replied. "I didn't really have that much stuff."

"Well how about you go outside and explore the place?" My Mom said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I mean I can stay and help you with the rest of the unpacking."

"Don't worry about us sport." My Dad said before ruffling my hair. "You just go out and have some fun."

"Ok ok!" I said with a chuckle before walking out side the apartment.

I then walked down the stairs before exiting the building as I sighed and began to breath in the air.

"Well." I said. "Let's do it."

I then began to walk off into the city as I did a lot of things while I was there. I checked my places like malls, restaurants and parks as I even took pictures of myself in those very places.

"Man, I sure had fun." I said to myself before I started to check the time as my eyes widen. "4:30 PM already? I was having so much fun I lost track of time! I guess I better head home before I worry my parents."

However as soon as I said that and began to head off back home I heard rumbling. I then looked up at the sky to see that the clouds had darken and covered up the sky.

"Um, is that thunder?" I asked myself feeling confused and a little anxious.

Suddenly a light appeared that landed in a town hall as thunder sounds were heard as it decended causing most people to back away in fear while some including myself starred in shock of what we were seeing.

Soon the light began to die down, but it seemed that if left something behind. As the light cleared there were...Ponies?!

No I am not joking! I am literally seeing ponies right before me and pretty much everyone else who was there saw it as well! Though they looked very different from the ones that you would know. How? Well that appeared to be colorful looking and also seemed to have some sort of tattoo on their flank. They looked like ponies that you would see on a kids' TV show. But they appeared to have golden armor on them.

However my attention was brought up to two ponies that were much taller than the ones that were with them. The first who was the tallest had white fur with a rainbow coloured mane and tail as she had magenta eyes and wore a golden tiara on her head. She also appeared to have a tattoo of the sun on her flank. The other was a bit shorter as she had dark blue fur, a night colored mane and tail as she had cyan eyes and a black tiara. I also saw that she had a tattoo of a cresent moon on her flank. But what I was really confused seeing that the two said ponies had a unicorn horn and pegasus wings. What are they, Pegicorns?!

However my thoughts were cut off as after a moment of silence, they spoke.

"Humans of Earth!" The White one said in a loud powerful voice which would've made someone gone deaf if they weren't prepared for it. "I am Princess Celestia of Equestria! Next to me by my side is my sister Princess Luna. We are here to being peace and harmony to this world! However in order to do so you must be converted into our kind!"

"Converted?!" I thought. What the hell is she talking about?! However my thoughts were cut off as a light began to spread across the city and everything went black...............................................
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I then started to regain consciousness as I felt a throbbing pain in my head as I groaned at the pain.

"W-What...happened...?" I muttered as I began to adjust my vision but as soon as I did, my eyes widen in horror.

The city appeared to be destroyed as there was a lot of damage caused around the place. I then got up and began to walk around to see if anyone was alive or needed help.

"Hello?! Is anyone there?!" I called out. But there was no response which got me annoyed. But then suddenly I felt a prescene behind me which made me gulp. I then turned backwards in fear to see Celestia and Luna who glared at me with with anger and a hint of confusion.

"Who are you?" Celestia asked me.

'Oh crap oh crap!' I thought. I was in dead meat! But I then began to calm myself down and turned to face them.

"Agimoto." I said. "Yukasuna Agimoto."

"Tell us Yukasuna, how are you still human?" Luna asked which got me confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked back. "I just woke up and found this place was destroyed."

"You see, we used a transfiguration spell to turn every human on Earth into Ponies." Celestia replied which got me to hit realisation.

'They are xenocidal!' I thought. These crazy ponies wanted to kill off mankind and turn them into their subjects!

"Even so, what does it have to do with me?" I asked.

"You must be converted into a pony in order to save your life." Luna replied.

"No." I said which shocked the two princesses.

"No? What do you mean no?" Luna asked. "Do you want to throw away your life?"

"Its my life, not yours!" I said. "You can't just take it away and make me your slave! I'm outta here!"

I then tried to walk away only to dodge something as I turned back to see the two sisters who gave me a stern glare.

“I am sorry you look at it like that, but I cannot allow you to throw your life away so carelessly.” Celestia said.

The two then began to hold me with some unknown force as I screamed in pain as I tried to escape but the force was too strong for me to break out.

"Let me go!" I yelled still trying to break despite I was at a disadvantage.

“This will all be over soon. You will see that you will be a lot happier after you are cured of yourself." Celestia said. She had the tone of a mother trying to calm down her child.

But no, I won't let them do this to me! I won't! I don't want my life to end like this! Not now!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
As Celestia and Luna tried to convert the human into a pony something unexpected happened. Yukasuna began to glow blue, then green and then yellow as the sudden shift kept on going as the light began to glow brighter.

"Sister! What is happening?!" Luna asked. She felt that her strength was fading away.

"I'm not sure!" Celestia replied. She felt that her strength to was fading.

Yukasuna then began to yell louder as the lights around him began to glow brighter and brighter until there was an explosion which sends Celestia and Luna back.

The two then got up and saw that Yukasuna was no longer were he once was.

This was not how it was supposed to go! Not at all! The sisters had tried to help the human! But he rejected the idea of becoming a pony which ended up getting himself killed.

Celestia had tried to locate him again, but the aura the human had given off had vanished, which could only mean he was dead.

"Sister, we should go now." Luna said. 'We have to get ready to prepare our future subjects."

Celestia nodded as she saw her sister flew off before looking back at where Yukasuna was once was.

"Goodbye Yukasuna, may you rest in peace… and never set foot in this world ever again.”

Celestia then flew off after her sister to go arrange things for her future subjects.

However, this was just the beginning.

Author's Note:

Hi! A new story right here! I can't wait to work more on this! Let me know in the comments about your thoughts.