• Published 11th May 2021
  • 1,685 Views, 36 Comments

Fusion Falls (old version) - madhat886



Thanks to several events that all happen at once. Several different universes all suddenly merged into one. And several people who found themselves alone come together in the town of Gravity Falls.

  • ...
7
 36
 1,685

The Merge

!

A lone purple unicorn walks down an empty hallway. She's been abandoned by everypony as they all cared about the wedding. After everything she had done for them, they never seem to take her side when it matters. She stops as she notices the lone mirror up against the wall. She often seen her teacher staring at the mirror with the look of regret and guilt on her face. She remembers researching about it and finding out it is a portal mirror. For whatever reason she walks up to the mirror and press her hoof against the reflective surface and gave it a zap of magic to see if she couldn't turn it on.

!

At that very moment -

On the other side of the mirror, a young woman presses her hand against the base of the statue where she first enters. She often does it before she enters the school where the statue is located, pressing her hand against the base to make sure the portal was still close to her. Soon she would return to her world and make her mother, the only mother she had ever knew in that world, pay for abandoning her.

!

At that very moment -

A ghost child regains his powers after wanting to rid of them and live a normal life. His two friends and sister escape from the ghost zone after failing to get help from the ghosts there. The plan to turn the entire planet intangible so the big space rock would just passed through it. Back on Earth as his sister and friends talk about how great he has his powers back. Inside he began thinking that they only care about him for his powers and without them, he was not important to them. He went ghost and flew into the sky he reached high in the air and gave out a ghostly wail to let it all out. For he wanted a normal life which even if his plan with the planet works, his friends and sister would still want him to keep his powers even if he did not want them.

!

At that very moment -

A robot girl was left alone to clean up the mess cause by the battle she won. It seems that no matter what she does, the people of Tremorton would never accept her. She keeps saving them and they just don't care about her. Even her mom was quick to replace her when that boy controlled her to wreck the holidays. Not to mention what she did with her sisters. She tosses the piece of the richter scale that was broken during the fight. It struck the portal machine that Queen Vexus used to go back to her home planet, activating the machine.

!

At that very moment -

The American dragon could only watch as the girl he loves disappears after he made the wish for the Huntsclan to have never kidnapped her. Creating a new timeline where she never was a member of the Huntsclan. Then it hit him, everyone just expects him to give up so much for others while getting little in return. Because he is the American Dragon, a title that he never wanted. Having to keep the magical world apart from the non-magical one because the ones in charge believe the humans would just go to war. And right now, he would give up anything just so he and Rose could be together.

!

At that very moment -

A young girl who just revealed herself to her friends and others to save them from the Auntie Roon. Instead of freaking out, they all thought it was pretty cool. But her grandma the past Te Xuan Ze told her because of the ruling of the elders of the magical world. They would need to forget everything, because they fear the humans would go to war with the magical world. Both she and her grandma step close together as a magical gateway open around them. With her wishing she doesn't have to do all this and because of old laws she couldn't tell her friends about her adventures. She just wants a normal life where she could be a kid.

!

At that very moment -

A young man sat in the alien craft that he's been working on, trying to get it fix. Ever since the whole Florpus thing happening, the Earth being teleported and teleported back. He knows that... he stops as he begins to reflect on his life and what he's doing. Why is he even doing this, who is he doing this for? No one cares about him, no one does. He slams his head onto the controls activating the upgrade he installed using parts from those bracelets that allowed the teleportation of Earth.

!

At that very moment -

A young boy looks through the trashcans for something to help to keep himself warm. He's been kicked out of his home because his family thinks he's bad luck. As he thinks to himself, he slowly realizes that his parents care more about his sisters then him. With all the things his sisters can do and him... just being... He wasn't even thinking when he picked up one of Lisa's machines and press the button on it.

!

At that very moment -

A young woman jumps in front of the firing energy cannon protecting the mad general who fired it. She used her avatar form to block the energy of the spirit vines that powered the weapon. She's been fighting for so long and given so much, because she is the Avatar. When it comes down to it no one will help her because its just how things are supposed to happen, even the spirits refuse to help her when she needs them. The cannon is affecting the spirit world but none of the spirits are even helping, because it’s her duty as the avatar to handle everything herself as it was for all the past avatars. But all she wants now is to give it all up and stop being the only one who does anything. She wanted a normal life, without the weight of the world on her shoulders and no one will help her.

!

At that very moment -

A man who wanted to change the past so that the hell he's living would never happen. Robbing the grave of an old friend for the time machine that was buried with him. And to get the bomb his late uncle made to kill or at least keep the dream demon from ever appearing back to Earth. The time trip work as he appeared right before it happens. Where she cared more about herself then others that he couldn't see till he was trap and wasted most of his life just for her. He tosses the active bomb just as she was handing the snow globe to the demon who's using the time agent as a meat puppet. He saw her turn to look at him, her eyes widen as she sees his face and the bomb, he just threw at her, that would rip open a hole in time and space. Just long enough to make sure the piece of the portal would be gone for good taking her, the demon, the time agent, and him with it. His past self would never have to live his life.

!

At that very moment -

A young man on a skateboard screamed as the portal he's been racing to, exploded in a big flash of light. He cried thinking he lost his chance to be with Star. Then as he stared into the sky dragons with bike wheels for legs flew past. He sat up and saw Star there on the other side where the portal had been. All around the two, people and places have been merged together. With lots of confusion happening because of the sudden change. From creatures of legend becoming real, like the unicorn running by followed by a car. To a helicopter turning to avoid crashing into the sky kingdom of the ponyheads. But all that matters to them right now was each other.

"Hi," Marco said to Star.

"Hi," Star answers back.

But unknown to them because of events that happen right at the moment. Caused more than just the dimensions they be going to by the portal scissors, to all merged together. Taking several other universes and bits and pieces of others along for the ride.

!

All across the new world -

Twilight blink as she rushes outside to see strange monkey like creatures in Canterlot that looks to be merged with another city.

Sunset blink as she suddenly was standing in front of Canterlot Castle that's been combined with the school. Ponies and humans are all in shock seeing each other.

Danny Phantom stared down at the change world below him.

XJ9 activated her scanners and weapons as suddenly strange creatures suddenly appeared but they all look as confused of her as they are to her.

Jack Long blink as the portal stop pulling Rose into it and he caught her before she hit the roof. Both of them look at each other before they saw the entire city in a panic as the magical creatures and the humans could see each other. And how new and strange buildings had just appeared out of nowhere.

Juniper Lee blink as the magic just shut off leaving her grandma just as confused. Hearing something happening outside she ran outside and stop seeing the change city before her. The others in the mall had followed and stop as well seeing the change landscape and the magical creatures that could now be seen by everyone.

Dib Membrane blink as suddenly there was a house in front of him where there wasn't one before. He also saw a white-haired boy with his hands in a trashcan and holding what looks like a remote in his hands.

Lincoln Loud stared back at the boy with glasses around his age sitting inside what looks to be a spaceship.

Korra blink as she and Kuvira look around. The cannon stop firing but the entire city suddenly changed around them. There are strange creatures and buildings around them. There were people too but they all dress and look different from anyone they had seen from the four nations.

Dipper Pines woke up in a cold sweat after having that nightmare. It seems so real to him and... why would he do that and who was that man? He headed for the bathroom but was stop as his sister Mabel grab him and pulled him outside where their parents were also there staring at something. Dipper blink then rubbed his eyes and saw their neighborhood was suddenly in a city they never seen before and there are strange creatures here and there. Not to mention there's two women in the middle of a creator in a strange forest right in front of them. His dream was quickly forgotten as he takes in the new world, he and his family suddenly found themselves in.

!

Author's Note:

1 - The merger of the different Earths also effected the universes they're in. So there be aliens and space empires that are new for those worlds that are use to having aliens visit.